Kim Potter Found Guilty

So Kim Potter is convicted of 2 counts of manslaughter, adding up to 25 years of prison time. This is ludicrous. Once again, the city fathers in a Democrat town go after a cop who shot a black thug goofball, who was resisting arrest, and asking to be shot. From the rather chaotic video, it does show Daunte Wright was resisting arrest, he jumped back into his car, hands disappeared from the officers' view, and there was good reason to shoot him WITH A GUN, following normal police protocol.

I don't think Kim Potter should have even been charged at all, but Minneapolis is a Democrat city, and what should be, isn't the determining factor. What appeases the anti-police, radical element of the black voting population seems to be that. Another bad case added to the growing list (Zimmerman, Wilson, Shelby, Slager, McMichaels, etc)

Last edited:
Wright didn't give his victims any 'luxury' either. One is in a coma and the other lost full use of his leg. Wright also was not about to give the officer hanging out of his car any 'luxury' either. Nor did he give any 'luxury' to the woman who he stole from while holding a gun to her head.
I don't have much pity for actual criminals.

These cases only further divide the country. It was a tragedy that did not have to happen, but it did. She clearly had no intention to shoot him. And as I have mentioned before, TASERS SUCK.

Look at what happened to poor Derek over that dope head criminal piece of shit Floyd in that city. Did you think they bunch of pussy ass bitches would do potter any different?

Nope. Democratic cities don't like cops. Or law and order either it seems. All they care about is black criminal thug animals.

These cases only further divide the country. It was a tragedy that did not have to happen, but it did. She clearly had no intention to shoot him. And as I have mentioned before, TASERS SUCK.
Even if she had intended to shoot him, it would have been justifiable. He threatened the cops, when he jumped into the car, and made the situation chaos. Cops have to protect themselves. A gun can appear in a 1/2 second.

Blame it on the Black Brain Disease that causes black felons to resist arrest and simple human error

this will further weaken the police and cause more good people to avoid this important profession

Look at what happened to poor Derek over that dope head criminal piece of shit Floyd in that city. Did you think they bunch of pussy ass bitches would do potter any different?

Nope. Democratic cities don't like cops. Or law and order either it seems. All they care about is black criminal thug animals.
Every cop in a Democrat city ought to quit, and move to a Republican city, and join the police there. If Democrats hate cops so much, let them be on their own against the thugs.

If you can get a murder charge for forgetting to set your parking brake on your car before you go into the quicky mart to buy a big gulp, and your car rolls off and kills a pedestrian, you can get a murder charge for accidentally shooting someone when you meant to taze them.

It's not murder in the first degree. It's a lesser charge.

Watching the video negligence on her part is demonstrated, with no signs of malice for “faking” her lethal mistake. Her intention was to taz. Unintentional manslaughter seems to be a fair legal call. As others have stated, lethal actions, even unintended ones, have legal consequences for all people in the US.
The charge and the verdict are not fair legal calls. They are understandable. But I approach the analysis from a more technical perspective. The law says what the elements are and how they are defined. If the judge charged the jury correctly (I don’t know what she ultimately charged, although I reviewed their pattern jury instructions and some case law defining the meaning of “recklessness,” etc.), but if she did, the jury evidently didn’t understand it.

If I was still in a position of authority/responsibility and mistakenly shot someone instead tasing them then I would fully understand and expect being charged with involuntary manslaughter.

VA Code Section 18.2-36 is accidentally killing someone during an unlawful act or improperly performing a lawful act.....It carries a sentence of up to ten years.

Some state laws are better than others in defining what manslaughter is. I believe she was overcharged to cover all the bases but she needs to do some time and as the sentences will run concurrently the guilty verdict was the main thing.

Sounds like you favor extra judicial killing.
Only when it is someone else,though. And only when they are one of the "others", or when it brings them some sort of satisfaction for one of their fetishes.

In this case, a scary brown man.

Compare ther raging over Alec Baldwin to this topic. It becomes crystal clear.

Forum List

Back