Kim Potter Found Guilty

to the left this is "character assassination"

never mind its the fucking truth and the facts.
Witch obviously requires the objectivity of the Language police.
To change the very nature of what defines " character ".
To now mean ... Whatever any lefists says it means.
Far surpassing even George Orwells use of Newspeak.

18-year-old arrested in stabbing of New Haven police officers​

Dec 14, 2021

White due resists arrest, stabs officers and lives.

If Wright had done what you say he'd been in jail.

You racists try criminalizing all blacks. Hat you say wright did 2 years ago has nothing to do with this. This officer committed manslaughter. And she will be penalized. She took the stand and told the jury she ordinarily would not have stopped Wright. So all your bullshit about what he was supposed to have done in 2019 is irrelevant.
I did not make the charge ,,, Matt
It was yet another unwarranted, unnecessary traffic stop mishandled by overzealous LEOs resulting in yet another needless death of a black citizen.

But you and others in the racist right don’t care about that; for you and others on the racist right, black lives don’t matter.
Answer a really simple question.IF Black Lives Matter than how come Blacks
are murdering each other in record numbers.Every weekend in Liberal run
big cities Like Phily { just set an all time high for Violence in a year } and
Chicago.Plus why Black Females have 5 times the number of Abortions than
White females.Blacks also commit over 50 % of homicides each year in the U.S.
Or don't Blacks use guns.Because the left never makes a big deal about gun
ownership when blacks are caught killing with a gun.
George Floyd robbed a woman and got 5 years in Texas.His accomplices
pistol whipped that woman.Not a word was made about it.

Only when it is someone else,though. And inly when they are one of the "others".

^^

Funny how this guy went into all caps tantrum mode over calling this an extra judicial killing.

Then proceeds to type his little heart out just minutes later to argue why he deserved an extra judicial killing.

You guys don't even know what is going to come out of your mouths next. You're like amoeba...

stimulus/response... stimulus/response

But only when the verdict conflicts with your fetishes.
what's funny is you refuse to see when you do the very things you so heavily criticize.

what's funny is you refuse to see when you do the very things you so heavily criticize.
Just to be clear.Did you mean " do " or say.
They do not mean the same thing.
As in .... I will now DO the Funky Chicken { popular dance from the 60's } Vs.
I say the Funky Chicken ain't all that funky.

Confirmed by who? Some right wingers in a racist forum.

Lol!

I know what racism is. Because I face it. It is not calling out whites who practice racism
I’m not saying that as a little black girl you never faced racism. But you still can’t define it and you’re so stupid you think only whites can be racist.
What;s with this " many judges " bullcrap.The only judge that matters as far
as We the People is Lady Justice the ultimate judge.
You can't have different forms of Justice for the metropolis inner city
and another form for mostly white suburbs.
Haven't we learned anything from Trayvon Martin and years of Al Sharpton
style justice.
The Country has proven to not be Racist by electing a half black man
Barack Obama TWICED.Then to add insult to injustice we are now being
lectured and our public schools are teaching White Priviledge and CRT.
there are many judges all over the land. Some do justice. Some don’t.

In the act of DOING her duty { Job } she made an error.An error caused
by responce.She reacted too fast.Cops sometimes have to react lightening quick.
To stop a murder or mayhem.
That shouldn't be so hard to understand.
But we are now dealing with a numbed society.
That too often have to be treated as if in Kindergarten.
Or sometimes Nursery School.Like Trayvon Martin girlfriend
Rachel Jeantel { goes by Dee Dee }. I have yet to see such a belligerent
and disresptful person take the stand.
At that time, she wasn't preventing an assault. There was no threat of a murder being committed.

She made a mistake as a result of her negligence and poor training.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I think she is an inept cop who hade a horrible mistake under pressure

Not sure I would support Manslaughter if I was on a jury

• Thanks
In the act of DOING her duty { Job } she made an error.An error caused
by responce.She reacted too fast.Cops sometimes have to react lightening quick.
To stop a murder or mayhem.
That shouldn't be so hard to understand.
But we are now dealing with a numbed society.
That too often have to be treated as if in Kindergarten.
Or sometimes Nursery School.Like Trayvon Martin girlfriend
Rachel Jeantel { goes by Dee Dee }. I have yet to see such a belligerent
and disresptful person take the stand.

Yes, I couldn't imagine how black people could respect our legal system...

Not that I really give a crap about Potter, but I really don't give a shit about the thug Saint Duante.
If it wasn't a cop who shot him, he would have been dead within a couple of years by another hood rat.
Then no one would have gave a shit about him.

Or he might have turned his life around and became a functioning member of society.

The truly amazing thing is how taking the stand ends up meaning nothing.
If the Police Woman took the stand and never wept but instead said she
made a mistake but the Skinny Prick kid was a threat to society and
had already shot and permanently disabled a fellow student at a gas station
in 2019 along with an arrest warrant for armed robbery.
The verdict would be the same.
That is what's called Frontier Justice.

The police didn't even have him as a suspect in the armed robbery. The family blamed him AFTER it was pretty clear his estate was going to come in to some money.

As for the open warrant, it was for a illegal possession charge, because, hey, it's not like the beloved second amendment applies to black people.

Mom Of Wheelchair Bound Son Claims “Evil human being” Daunte Wright Told Friends He “Accidentally” Shot Her Son In The Head After MN Cop Who Accidentally Shot And Killed Wright Is Convicted of Murder​

23 Dec 2021 ~~ By Patty McMurray
100 Percent Fed Up – Yesterday, Minneapolis-area police officer Kim Potter was found guilty of first and second-degree manslaughter in the accidental shooting death of Daunte Wright in April 2021.
~Snip~
New testimony from the victims of Wright’s horrifying crimes paints a different picture of the criminal Kim Potter was convicted of murder for killing when she accidentally shot him with her Glock instead of her stun gun during a traffic stop.
49-year-old Kim Potter now faces a maximum of 15 years in prison. She is scheduled for sentencing on February 18.
As usual, the dishonest media is carrying the water for BLM, as they celebrate the murder conviction of former Officer Potter while ignoring Daunte Wright’s alleged “accidental” shooting of Caleb LeMay. According to the victim’s mother, Wright claimed to have “accidentally” shot her son in the head at a convenience store, causing him to spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair and requiring 24/7 care.
caleb-wheelchair.jpg
~Snip~
Wright was never arrested or charged with shooting Caleb.
‘The local police really didn’t work that hard on my son’s case. To the best of my knowledge, they haven’t spoken with anyone on the case since May 15, 2019.’

Commentary:
Yes, that upstanding citizen Duante Wright Had a lengthy rap sheet and put Caleb Livingston (LeMay) into a wheelchair for the rest of his life.
"Wright was never arrested or charged with shooting Caleb."
And that my friends is why Blue Plantation cities will never be safe again. Stay out and don't let the city maggots out of the Shithole they've created.

As usual, the dishonest media is carrying the water for BLM, as they celebrate the murder conviction of former Officer Potter while ignoring Daunte Wright’s alleged “accidental” shooting of Caleb LeMay. According to the victim’s mother, Wright claimed to have “accidentally” shot her son in the head at a convenience store, causing him to spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair and requiring 24/7 care.

I think the key words there are "alleged" and "Accidental".

The police never made an arrest in this case.

Funny she only filed a civil lawsuit after Wright was killed and his estate was going to no doubt get a huge payout from the city.

• Thanks
I’m not saying that as a little black girl you never faced racism. But you still can’t define it and you’re so stupid you think only whites can be racist.

there are many judges all over the land. Some do justice. Some don’t.
I am a black man and no other race has legislated racism and enforced it except whites.

So your white excuse of everybody can be racist has no merit because everybody has not been based on the criterian I presented in my first sentence.

I don't need to define a word everybody knows the definition of.

Mom Of Wheelchair Bound Son Claims “Evil human being” Daunte Wright Told Friends He “Accidentally” Shot Her Son In The Head After MN Cop Who Accidentally Shot And Killed Wright Is Convicted of Murder​

23 Dec 2021 ~~ By Patty McMurray
100 Percent Fed Up – Yesterday, Minneapolis-area police officer Kim Potter was found guilty of first and second-degree manslaughter in the accidental shooting death of Daunte Wright in April 2021.
~Snip~
New testimony from the victims of Wright’s horrifying crimes paints a different picture of the criminal Kim Potter was convicted of murder for killing when she accidentally shot him with her Glock instead of her stun gun during a traffic stop.
49-year-old Kim Potter now faces a maximum of 15 years in prison. She is scheduled for sentencing on February 18.
caleb-wheelchair.jpg
~Snip~
Wright was never arrested or charged with shooting Caleb.
‘The local police really didn’t work that hard on my son’s case. To the best of my knowledge, they haven’t spoken with anyone on the case since May 15, 2019.’

Commentary:
Yes, that upstanding citizen Duante Wright Had a lengthy rap sheet and put Caleb Livingston (LeMay) into a wheelchair for the rest of his life.
"Wright was never arrested or charged with shooting Caleb."
And that my friends is why Blue Plantation cities will never be safe again. Stay out and don't let the city maggots out of the Shithole they've created.
Wright wasn't shooting anybody when he was shot by police.

You are disingenuous. But you racists do this all the time.

Last edited:
I did not make the charge ,,, Matt

Answer a really simple question.IF Black Lives Matter than how come Blacks
are murdering each other in record numbers.Every weekend in Liberal run
big cities Like Phily { just set an all time high for Violence in a year } and
Chicago.Plus why Black Females have 5 times the number of Abortions than
White females.Blacks also commit over 50 % of homicides each year in the U.S.
Or don't Blacks use guns.Because the left never makes a big deal about gun
ownership when blacks are caught killing with a gun.
George Floyd robbed a woman and got 5 years in Texas.His accomplices
pistol whipped that woman.Not a word was made about it.
George Floyd did his time. That means his past is irrelevant.

So let me help you realize your punk ass racist didingenuous attitude.

Whites are killing each other in virtually the same numbers. 85 percent of whites who are murdered are murdered by another white person. Black females are not having 5 times the abortions as white females and whites lead in 28 out of the 30 categories of crime listed by the FBI.

In 2020 8,600 people wekilled by blacks.. According to the American Heart Association, hypertension related deaths in the black community increased from 171,259 to 270,839 annually from 2000-2018. These numbers are 20 and 31 times the number of blacks who were murdered in ways that “bother” people like you. Most of these people died from hypertension caused by the stress of living with white racism. Racism was outlawed on paper in 1965. That makes racism a crime. A crime that continues to be perpetrated against blacks and all people of color in the United States. 8,600 is about.0004 percent of the total American population. According to people like you, 90 percent of those 8,600 murders of blacks were done by blacks. If you use 8,600 as basis, 7,740 blacks were killed by other blacks in 2020. You and other racists claim this is a number that must immediately be addressed by blacks. More than 270,000 blacks died due to hypertension in 2020 judging by the trends shown by the American Heart Association. If we are generous and conclude that just 10 percent of these deaths are directly attributed to racist actions by whites, over 27,000 such deaths in 2020 were caused by white racism. That means 3.5 times more black people died from stress induced by white racism than blacks murdering each other on the streets of America. That’s white on black crime and it’s a real problem that must be dealt with by the white community. Since you are so concerned with blacks dying maybe it’s time to stop wasting space and bandwidth with the bs we see authored and posted by the American right.

I am a black man and no other race has legislated racism and enforced it except whites.

So your white excuse of everybody can be racist has no merit because everybody has not been based on the criterian I presented in my first sentence.

I don't need to define a word everybody knows the definition of.
I doubt that. But even if it were true, it’s irrelevant. There is no legislated racism here in our land anymore.

Also, I don’t give so much as a fart about your daffynitions. Racism isn’t limited to whites or to those in power. The actual definition of racism includes racists like you.

Forum List

Back