Kim Potter Found Guilty

No, the profiling him and making a stop for something minor like an air freshener tree on the rear view mirror is.

Being black and having been stopped for nothing enough times to know when I see it.
I read that ran they ran his plates and discovered he had a warrant.

No, the profiling him and making a stop for something minor like an air freshener tree on the rear view mirror is.

Being black and having been stopped for nothing enough times to know when I see it.
I doubt that you’re black I believe e you just made that up thinking t it would add credibility to your position.

Save it.

Your racism and that of others on the right is well-documented – here and in scores of other threads.
What documented posts have you made about the other race.
Or white People.If I name call based on criminal activity,not by indicting
an entire race of people.No more than when Candace Owens tells it like it is
regarding her own race. Or do you need someone with a higher I.Q.
to have that explained to you.I have had black frineds.Even a close buddy
who was black.I let a black kid who worked the morning shift an McDonalds
stay at my apartment rent free.I helped him shop for furniture { a bedroom set }
and showed him how to start a checking account.How to write checks.
I also sponsored a city basketball team and put up all the money.
I used the kids from the small all black district who Lived to shoot hoops
down at the city's outdoor basketball court.I was often the only white kid
good enough to hang with them at hoops.That city basketball team I sponsored
was all black and I paid all the entry fees.It was like $ 125 bucks per season per
player.I can prove I ain't no Racist.
But I'm starting to doubt all that now.

No. It’s true. Like raps automatically throw out the racist accusation as a way to put their opposition on the defense. That’s because their ideas can’t be supported on their merits.

The racist accusation no longer means anything.
No, it isn't. You guys ignore racism, claim obvious racism isn't, always try criminalizing every black victim of police murder, ignore or make excuses for whites who violently resist arrests, and I can go on and one with examples of conservative racism.

Most of the opinions from conservatives are so ridiculous that it's hard to believe that people in 2021 think like that. It has been the conservative arguments that aren't supported on the merits. And that'd why conservatives make racist comments.

I did not make the charge ,,, Matt

Answer a really simple question.IF Black Lives Matter than how come Blacks
are murdering each other in record numbers.Every weekend in Liberal run
big cities Like Phily { just set an all time high for Violence in a year } and
Chicago.Plus why Black Females have 5 times the number of Abortions than
White females.Blacks also commit over 50 % of homicides each year in the U.S.
Or don't Blacks use guns.Because the left never makes a big deal about gun
ownership when blacks are caught killing with a gun.
George Floyd robbed a woman and got 5 years in Texas.His accomplices
pistol whipped that woman.Not a word was made about it.
Liberals have created a dependent class and destroyed the black family unit. They have stockpiled these single parent families in our inner cities. They have destroyed our public school systems with the intent of creating more wards of the state.

Several generations have been raised in this environment. They don’t know anything else and all attempts to get them to break out are vilified by the left.

I doubt that you’re black I believe e you just made that up thinking t it would add credibility to your position.
Why would you think I would pretend to be black so that I would subject myself to the virulent racism in places like this?

Why do you right wing idiots think blacks agree with your point of view?

I am definetly black. And you must be crazy.[

No, it isn't. You guys ignore racism, claim obvious racism isn't, always try criminalizing every black victim of police murder, ignore or make excuses for whites who violently resist arrests, and I can go on and one with examples of conservative racism.

Most of the opinions from conservatives are so ridiculous that it's hard to believe that people in 2021 think like that. It has been the conservative arguments that aren't supported on the merits. And that'd why conservatives make racist comments.
All you have in response is minkes cliché

yoh have nothing of substance in rebuttal. Nothing but repetitive clichés and platitudes. Think independently for a change

Liberals have created a dependent class and destroyed the black family unit. They have stockpiled these single parent families in our inner cities. They have destroyed our public school systems with the intent of creating more wards of the state.

Several generations have been raised in this environment. They don’t know anything else and all attempts to get them to break out are vilified by the left.
And there goes the racism.

Everything you said here is racist and untrue.

Why would you think I would pretend to be black so that I would subject myself to the virulent racism in places like this?

Why do you right wing idiots think blacks agree with your point of view?

I am definetly black. And you must be crazy.[
I think you’re making it up for effect here.

All you have in response is minkes cliché

yoh have nothing of substance in rebuttal. Nothing but repetitive clichés and platitudes. Think independently for a change
I have documented facts bitch.

Liberalism and the Democrat party is the home of American racism. They live by the code “ the soft bigotry of low expectations.” They freely say blacks can’t succeed without a hand out.

Look how they viciously attack blacks who dare to stray from the Democrat party line.

Fortunately young motivated blacks who are driven to achieve are waking up and rejecting liberalism and the Democrat party. His is a great thing

That’s idiotic. I’m pointing out where the true racism lies in America. It’s all on your side.
I am black. I know for a fact that what you said was racist and untrue.

The republican party is the party of racists and the crap you believe proves it.

I have posted a million times that blacks were republican for 100 years and showed why we left. But in classic white racist fashion you conservdatives decided that you know better than a black man who was alive when blacks first decided to leave the republican party, why blacks are democrats.

That's racism on it's face. The belief that you are so superior that you know better about blacks than a black person.

Last edited:
Liberalism and the Democrat party is the home of American racism. They live by the code “ the soft bigotry of low expectations.”

Look how they viciously attack blacks who dare to stray from the Democrat party line.

Fortunately young motivated blacks who are driven to achieve are waking up and rejecting liberalism and the Democrat party. His is a great thing
Nothing you say here is true. Right wing extremism which controls the republican party has made the republican party the party of racism. Young blacks are not choosing the republican party in any large numbers.

You extremists reject true black conservatives and only embrace right wing blacks who expouse anti black views. They are attacked for those anti black vieews. True black conservatives are not.

I know this because I am black and live around it. You are white listening to uncle toms and that's your only frame of reference as it pertains to blacks.

Nothing you say here is true. Right wing extremism which controls the republican party has made the republican party the party of racism. Young blacks are not choosing the republican party in any large numbers.

You extremists reject true black conservatives and only embrace right wing blacks who expouse anti black views. They are attacked for those anti black vieews. True black conservatives are not.

I know this because I am black and live around it. You are white listening to uncle toms and that's your only frame of reference as it pertains to blacks.
You’re not black. Don’t try to sell that one

I find it funny how Asians are more than 80 percent democrat, hispanics over 70 percent democrat, but the racist whites here only bark about blacks being democrats.

Forum List

Back