King obama denies setting a red line

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
Now that obama's tits are in a wringer, he's blaming everyone else. He didn't set a red line, Congress did. The world did. He's just a victim of everyone else.

Obama: 'I Didn't Set a Red Line' on Syria | The Weekly Standard

First of all, I didn't set a red line," said Obama. "The world set a red line. The world set a red line when governments representing 98 percent of the world's population said the use of chemical weapons are [inaudble] and passed a treaty forbidding their use, even when countries are engaged in war. Congress set a red line when it ratified that treaty.

obama needs sympathy, he's the lone warrior in a hostile world, a people and a Congress that has no credibility.

International community's 'credibility is on the line' - ITV News

“My credibility is not on the line. The international community's credibility is on the line and America and Congress's credibility is on the line because we give lip service to the notion that these international norms are important.

The "international norms" is a term he just made up by the way. It was another wiggle as he is trying to wiggle out of a situation he created.

Only in Barry's world what he says isn't what he said...

“We cannot have a situation in which chemical or biological weapons are falling into the hands of the wrong people . . . a red line for us is, we start seeing a whole bunch of weapons moving around or being utilized.”

Straight from the William Jefferson "Junkyard Dog" Clinton school of what the meaning of is is?

The only thing people will remember about the "Red Line" in the very near future is that is was the warning given to Assad by Obama before giving Assad and everyone around him a new name. He has instructed a select group of people under his command as CIC to now refer to these folks as "Command and Control".

“We cannot have a situation in which chemical or biological weapons are falling into the hands of the wrong people . . . a red line for us is, we start seeing a whole bunch of weapons moving around or being utilized.”

Straight from the William Jefferson "Junkyard Dog" Clinton school of what the meaning of is is?

Notice he said "we", "us"and not "I"? We is plural denoting more than 1 person. Are you realling telling me you dont know what we means?

Now that obama's tits are in a wringer, he's blaming everyone else. He didn't set a red line, Congress did. The world did. He's just a victim of everyone else.

First of all, I didn't set a red line," said Obama. "The world set a red line. The world set a red line when governments representing 98 percent of the world's population said the use of chemical weapons are [inaudble] and passed a treaty forbidding their use, even when countries are engaged in war. Congress set a red line when it ratified that treaty.

obama needs sympathy, he's the lone warrior in a hostile world, a people and a Congress that has no credibility.

“My credibility is not on the line. The international community's credibility is on the line and America and Congress's credibility is on the line because we give lip service to the notion that these international norms are important.

The "international norms" is a term he just made up by the way. It was another wiggle as he is trying to wiggle out of a situation he created.

As I watched boiking make the red line threat, on TV a year ago, I laughed because he couldn't even look or sound convincing. I knew he didn't mean it. He was just trying to intimidate some real leaders with pseudo-bravado.

Notice he said "we", "us"and not "I"? We is plural denoting more than 1 person. Are you realling telling me you dont know what we means?

The GOP does not believe in secular education

Evidently you are not well informed on these issues. The international community does draw red lines. Ever heard of the Geneva convention?

Then SURELY the nations that approved the Geneva convention would be taking a stand against Syria. Instead those very nations are lining up against obama. Now he's trying to blame THEM for what he said.

As I watched boiking make the red line threat, on TV a year ago, I laughed because he couldn't even look or sound convincing. I knew he didn't mean it. He was just trying to intimidate some real leaders with pseudo-bravado.

Tell that to all the dead Muslims.

Evidently you are not well informed on these issues. The international community does draw red lines. Ever heard of the Geneva convention?

Then SURELY the nations that approved the Geneva convention would be taking a stand against Syria. Instead those very nations are lining up against obama. Now he's trying to blame THEM for what he said.

many of the nations are aligning with the US, even the Russians are considering it.

Obama's words that you cite are vague. Typical lawyer speak. Most people have no idea what Obama means when he makes these types of statements.

many of the nations are aligning with the US, even the Russians are considering it.

Is this your claim, seriously?

Name one. Or are you relying on all those nations that can't be named because it's obama's secret.

Does that make sense to you? If they agreed to not allow it to happen why is Obama speaking on it an issue? Basically they left him high and dry on this one. At least he has the conviction and the means to stick to the agreement.

Well we aren't the international community, we are the United States of America we don't always have to follow the lemmings off the side of a cliff. Obama drew the red line himself, nobody in the international community did. Nobody there is willing to help him. He stands alone, him and his red line.

He kind of reminds me of this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkzWyOaS8kU]Cross This Line - YouTube[/ame]

The GOP does not believe in secular education

And the DNC doesn't believe in any at all.

Well we aren't the international community, we are the United States of America we don't always have to follow the lemmings off the side of a cliff. Obama drew the red line himself, nobody in the international community did. Nobody there is willing to help him. He stands alone, him and his red line.

That would be true if they had not agreed long ago not to allow the use of chemical weapons. Since that is not true your statement ranges from irrelevant to patently false. Yes sometimes a man has to stand alone.

That would be true if they had not agreed long ago not to allow the use of chemical weapons. Since that is not true your statement ranges from irrelevant to patently false.

If my statement were so "irrelevant to patently false" then why isn't the international community helping him? Care to explain that one away? So much for this Geneva Convention if you're the only one beating the drums of war. Seems like Obama was the only one who drew the line in the sand, Asclepias.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back