King Trump forever

We look at Nazi Germany and think "how could that have happened?" and, for those of us educated, and for those of us with common sense, of which neither group supports Trump, we know exactly how it could happen, and we know that history repeats itself.
Suddenly I understand that time far more than I did. It requires many craven government enablers and it requires a large part of the populace to fall for manipulation.

"History doesn't repeat, but it does rhyme".

When you hold those you support, the democrats, feet to the fire for the hit job on Trump for almost 9 to 10 years since he first announced he was running for President, we can talk.
People across the political spectrum are horrified, and you know it. You just don't have the honor to admit it.

Most have no clue....not that they are stupid --they simply do not have the time or do not take the time to keep up with what is really going on.

Have no fear the Persuader is here to explain it all.

Our current form of government has failed...we need a powerful leader like King Trump to form a new government....one that is strong and puts America First.

View attachment 946728
There's a sucker born every minute.

1715711963030.png

1715712057869.png

👆

MAGAt traitors

We look at Nazi Germany and think "how could that have happened?" and, for those of us educated, and for those of us with common sense, of which neither group supports Trump, we know exactly how it could happen, and we know that history repeats itself.
It may not repeat itself but it rhymes

Not very well-educated, I see. You created what's commonly-referred to as a "run-on sentence." Let me correct that for you:

"When we look at Nazi Germany, we think, "How could that have happened?" For those of us educated and with common sense, neither of whom supports Trump, we know exactly how it could happen, and we know that history repeats itself."

You're welcome.

Forum List

Back