Kingdom of America!

Why do Republicans insist that healthcare will lead to genocide, but somehow big military, and war won't lead to genocide?

Let's keep the topic there, no?

This is my country, unfortunately.

I wish I was born in a country that made sense, like Poland, Hungary, Czech, or Slovakia.

But, I was born here in America, none the less.

no one has said that socialized medicine would lead to genocide. Where did you get that? Whats been said is that socialized medicine would put us even further into national debt and would degrade the quality of healthcare in this country.

also, no one wants war, the best way to prevent war is to be so strong that no one would ever think of attacking you.

I am sorry that you hate this wonderful country. Maybe you should leave.

Republicans always talk about big government leading to genocide, they obviously don't mean big military they support, and constantly rage about national healthcare.

So, what else could the bobble-heads be thinking of "Big Government causing genocide"?

Actually, most countries with National healthcare pay less than the U.S.A, as well as tend to live longer.

Yeah, cheaper, and better this way, that must be it.

do you understand what the word "genocide" means? I don't think you do. Please look it up.

Which country of 300 million people has better healthcare than the USA? why do Canadians come across the border when they have serious illnesses? Why do rich Europeans and arabs come here when they have serious conditions?

Genocide is conducted usually with public military's, or sometimes para-military's.

Not with public doctors , and nurses in general (A few Nazi doctors, or nurses who killed is an anomaly)

How come most Republicans are more afraid of healthcare, than military then?

Yeah, I didn't think it made much sense, either.

So, yet a lot of people leave the U.S.A so they can afford healthcare.

Why is that?

people do not leave the USA to get cheaper healthcare. Where do you get this crap?

you still don't know what genocide means, do you? The Nazis practiced genocide, so did Idi Amin, so does ISIS, Islam teaches genocide.

Please stop using words you don't understand.

I guess millions of Americans going abroad for medical care, don't exist to you?

1.4 Million Americans Will Go Abroad for Medical Care This Year. Should You?

The U.S.A since WW2 has killed 14 - 30 million, about as many as Nazis killed, but it's not "Genocidal" eh?

https://www.globalresearch.ca/us-ha...-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051

EXCLUSIVE: US has killed over 20 million in 37 countries since end of World War II - Prof. Galtung - Daily Post Nigeria

Why do Republicans insist that healthcare will lead to genocide, but somehow big military, and war won't lead to genocide?

Let's keep the topic there, no?

This is my country, unfortunately.

I wish I was born in a country that made sense, like Poland, Hungary, Czech, or Slovakia.

But, I was born here in America, none the less.

no one has said that socialized medicine would lead to genocide. Where did you get that? Whats been said is that socialized medicine would put us even further into national debt and would degrade the quality of healthcare in this country.

also, no one wants war, the best way to prevent war is to be so strong that no one would ever think of attacking you.

Republicans always talk about big government leading to genocide, they obviously don't mean big military they support, and constantly rage about national healthcare.

So, what else could the bobble-heads be thinking of "Big Government causing genocide"?

Actually, most countries with National healthcare pay less than the U.S.A, as well as tend to live longer.

do you understand what the word "genocide" means? I don't think you do. Please look it up.

Which country of 300 million people has better healthcare than the USA? why do Canadians come across the border when they have serious illnesses? Why do rich Europeans and arabs come here when they have serious conditions?

Genocide is conducted usually with public military's, or sometimes para-military's.

Not with public doctors , and nurses in general (A few Nazi doctors, or nurses who killed is an anomaly)

Why is that?

The Nazis practiced genocide, .

Nazis were for big military, so were Soviets for big military.

Where are you coming from, exactly?

I made a new thread to discuss this topic below.

Big military causes genocide, Big government not so much.

Last edited:

Why is that?

people do not leave the USA to get cheaper healthcare. Where do you get this crap?

you still don't know what genocide means, do you? The Nazis practiced genocide, so did Idi Amin, so does ISIS, Islam teaches genocide.

I guess millions of Americans going abroad for medical care, don't exist to you?

The U.S.A since WW2 has killed 14 - 30 million, about as many as Nazis killed, but it's not "Genocidal" eh?

https://www.globalresearch.ca/us-ha...-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051

EXCLUSIVE: US has killed over 20 million in 37 countries since end of World War II - Prof. Galtung - Daily Post Nigeria

1.4 Million out of 330 million. .004% I would hardly consider that significant.

Now, go find a stat on how many Canadians, brits, Europeans, and arabs come to the US for medical treatment, and report back to us.

While you are at it, find a stat on how many people have been killed by radical islam since WW2

Why is that?

Now, go find a stat on how many Canadians, brits, Europeans, and arabs come to the US for medical treatment, and report back to us.

While you are at it, find a stat on how many people have been killed by radical islam since WW2

We have such good healthcare, that we die earlier than most of the first World.

Yeah, good one.

Why is that?

We have such good healthcare, that we die earlier than most of the first World.

Yeah, good one.

take suicides and murders out of the death stats and where do we stand?

I will take US medical care over any other country in the world, If you want to go to Brazil for your heart operation, go right ahead.

Forum List

Back