**King's Dream And Today's Racial Nightmare

You need to make your sacrifice now so your future descendants wont have to deal with it. Just like generations of my ancestors did for me. I think thats more than fair.

how about no? how about we follow the rules the same way for everyone?

Go fuck yourself if you think making me sacrifice something against my will makes things better.

You scream from the top of the ladder lol

Yeah, top of the ladder my ass. you can go fuck yourself as well.

Go fuck yourself if you think making me sacrifice something against my will makes things better.

affirmative%20action.jpg

Temper Temper

affirmative%20action.jpg

Temper Temper

Considering you are trying to screw me over soley based on my race, why shouldnt I be angry?

Also why do you assume I am at the top of the mountain. In reality it should show me climbing the same mountain with a boot in my face.

Take that anger and imagine never being given the opportunity for hundreds of years based on race. Then consider what that lack of opportunity does to that group as a whole. Then consider what negative actions or environments exists because of that lack of opportunity and constant rejection.

Then consider how you would feel if another group sought to stop the effects of unfair, low down treatment for decades.

How angry would you be then?

You need to make your sacrifice now so your future descendants wont have to deal with it. Just like generations of my ancestors did for me. I think thats more than fair.

You are perfectly free to get your own fucking ladder.

affirmative%20action.jpg

Temper Temper

Considering you are trying to screw me over soley based on my race, why shouldnt I be angry?

Also why do you assume I am at the top of the mountain. In reality it should show me climbing the same mountain with a boot in my face.

Take that anger and imagine never being given the opportunity for hundreds of years based on race. Then consider what that lack of opportunity does to that group as a whole. Then consider what negative actions or environments exists because of that lack of opportunity and constant rejection.

Then consider how you would feel if another group sought to stop the effects of unfair, low down treatment for decades.

Again, how does that justify screwing me over?

You got yours and want to take your ball home. Sharing is caring :lol:

Everything I have i have earned. What you want isn't sharing, its dicking me over for a crime i did not commit, and wrong i did nothing to propegate, and a past i didnt even exist during.

Go. Fuck. Yourself.

Everything I have i have earned. What you want isn't sharing, its dicking me over for a crime i did not commit, and wrong i did nothing to propegate, and a past i didnt even exist during.

Go. Fuck. Yourself.

Everything you have you earned because you were in the position to earn it. Blacks want the same and your problem is what? They want to do it the way you did?

So punishing me somehow makes everything all better? Look which side is being petty and vindictive now.

Congratulations on being the true racist here.

Since AA is a rule thats what I'm doing. No i dont think making you sacrifice makes things better for you but it will for future generations. Exercise your vote or move to another country. Otherwise you are going to wind up a bitter old man abandoned in a care home with a Black CNA taking care of you. Better be nicer to them than you are to me.

Go. Fuck. Yourself.

Everything you have you earned because you were in the position to earn it. Blacks want the same and your problem is what? They want to do it the way you did?

No, AA supporters want preferential treatment, not the same. Keep spinning it, it doesnt make it true.

You want me screwed over to help someone else, because someone else got screwed over in the past. plus you want the government to do the screwing.

Since AA is a rule thats what I'm doing. No i dont think making you sacrifice makes things better for you but it will for future generations. Exercise your vote or move to another country. Otherwise you are going to wind up a bitter old man abandoned in a care home with a Black CNA taking care of you. Better be nicer to them than you are to me.

Im only bitter on message boards with people who seek to screw me over, which is what you are doing. I am not going anywhere, and my right to complain is not mitigated by the fact that something is "the law"

How about YOU make your own sacrifices instead of forcing others to?

Im only bitter on message boards with people who seek to screw me over, which is what you are doing. I am not going anywhere, and my right to complain is not mitigated by the fact that something is "the law"

I cant screw you over on a message board unless you mean i am screwing with your head. Complaining is usually reserved for those that dont have solutions. Stop complaining and assist or hinder. I personally dont care which one you choose. I make sacrifices everyday and dont force anyone to do anything. I have never directly been the beneficiary of AA but I love what it does for women and miniorites. if you dont then it must be tough being you.

I cant screw you over on a message board unless you mean i am screwing with your head. Complaining is usually reserved for those that dont have solutions. Stop complaining and assist or hinder. I personally dont care which one you choose. I make sacrifices everyday and dont force anyone to do anything. I have never been the beneficiary of AA but I love what it does for women and miniorites. if you dont then it must be tough being you.

Supporting laws that screw me over IS screwing me over, just by proxy. My solution is simple, let merit be the judge.

What I support is a color blind society, what you support is revenge on innocent parties for past wrongs.

I cant screw you over on a message board unless you mean i am screwing with your head. Complaining is usually reserved for those that dont have solutions. Stop complaining and assist or hinder. I personally dont care which one you choose. I make sacrifices everyday and dont force anyone to do anything. I have never been the beneficiary of AA but I love what it does for women and miniorites. if you dont then it must be tough being you.

Supporting laws that screw me over IS screwing me over, just by proxy. My solution is simple, let merit be the judge.

What I support is a color blind society, what you support is revenge on innocent parties for past wrongs.

Are you unemployed because of AA? You do realize that merit based hiring is the end goal of what MLK stood for right? First we have to level the field. Not to your specific determination because you arent qualified to make that call. Congratulations on supporting a color blind society. However, your beliefs will only hinder the actions needed to get there. You cant have a color blind society if you are not willing to sacrifice to make that happen. Think about it.

Go. Fuck. Yourself.

No, AA supporters want preferential treatment, not the same. Keep spinning it, it doesnt make it true.

You want me screwed over to help someone else, because someone else got screwed over in the past. plus you want the government to do the screwing.

So blacks got screwed in the past and the way to fix that is to do nothing?

Whites benefitted from their own AA programs to get a leg up but that's not fair for others.

So basically you're saying that you got the chance, benefitted from the opportunity but if you give others that same opportunity that is wrong :lol:

If I was at the top I would feel the same way...You climbed up the ladder and now you want to kick it over out of fairness :lol:

Marty doesn't care who was screwed over or who benefitted in the past. He just wants the screwing and benefitting to stop after he's had his fill

So blacks got screwed in the past and the way to fix that is to do nothing?

Whites benefitted from their own AA programs to get a leg up but that's not fair for others.

So basically you're saying that you got the chance, benefitted from the opportunity but if you give others that same opportunity that is wrong :lol:

If I was at the top I would feel the same way...You climbed up the ladder and now you want to kick it over out of fairness :lol:

What i want is a level playing field, not to kick the ladder away at all. What you want is to punish me for sins I never had a part in.

The way to fix it is to create the color blind society that King wanted, and to make sure the government is color blind, not preferential.

Marty doesn't care who was screwed over or who benefitted in the past. He just wants the screwing and benefitting to stop after he's had his fill

You choose to live in the past, and you choose to punish people who had nothing to do with the crimes of the past. I want equality, you want revenge.

Forum List

Back