KKK wears masks and assaults innocent people...so does ANTIFA...they are the same

ANTIFA reminds me so much of ISIS.

"If you call us violent, we will hurt you!!!"

It's hysterical.

ANTIFA are nothing but paid useful idiots for the Progressive powerful.

They are SOROS puppets and absolute dipshit sheep.

They will be called something different next month.

Wearing masks and assaulting innocent people.

Fascism on the right....Fascism on the left.

Same thing.

Arrest them all and let lady justice figure it out.

If the KKK and their ilk were shutdown, the antifa would disappear. If Antifa and their ilk were shut down, the KKK would flourish. You don't get that?
Antifa wants to overthrow U.S. Government.

First I heard about that. You got a credible link?
"They have no allegiance to liberal democracy": an expert on antifa explains the group

No. They are outside the normal liberal/conservative groups, and have no inherent allegiance to either. They oppose fascism in any form from any source. They don't care about pushing a liberal or conservative agenda. It's just not part of their goal.
Antifa groups have historically appeared as a response to Fascism gaining power, and disappear as soon as they counter the threat. Do you think that makes them out to overthrow our government?

Wearing masks and assaulting innocent people.

Fascism on the right....Fascism on the left.

Same thing.

Arrest them all and let lady justice figure it out.

If the KKK and their ilk were shutdown, the antifa would disappear. If Antifa and their ilk were shut down, the KKK would flourish. You don't get that?

"They have no allegiance to liberal democracy": an expert on antifa explains the group

No. They are outside the normal liberal/conservative groups, and have no inherent allegiance to either. They oppose fascism in any form from any source. They don't care about pushing a liberal or conservative agenda. It's just not part of their goal.
Antifa groups have historically appeared as a response to Fascism gaining power, and disappear as soon as they counter the threat. Do you think that makes them out to overthrow our government?
Did you not read the article? These fuck nuts are not freedom fighters.

I read the entire article, and nowhere does it even hint that they want to harm our government.

I read the entire article, and nowhere does it even hint that they want to harm our government.
"Anarchist " what does that mean?

IMG_0530.JPG
IMG_0520.jpg

They wear masks and attack innocent people...

That's the same in my book.

Domestic terrorists.

Fuck the lot of them.

If you support KKK or antifa, you are a fucking fascist POS.

The far right and the far left end up together in the political spectrum.

Red is right next to Violet in the visible spectrum. ANTIFA and KKK are the same. Violent fascists in masks assaulting innocent people.

fig11_06.jpeg

View attachment 147440 View attachment 147439

They wear masks and attack innocent people...

That's the same in my book.

Domestic terrorists.

Fuck the lot of them.

If you support KKK or antifa, you are a fucking fascist POS.

The far right and the far left end up together in the political spectrum.

Red is right next to Violet in the visible spectrum. ANTIFA and KKK are the same. Violent fascists in masks assaulting innocent people.

fig11_06.jpeg
Antifa showed up for violence and Trump condemned both sides...but liberals felt Antifa were angels and only white supremacist should be condemned.

Last edited:

Some Antifa are anarchists. Far from all. It's just not part of the Antifa purpose.

Some Antifa are anarchists. Far from all. It's just not part of the Antifa purpose.
Oh...so there are some "good Nazis? Antifa are anarchist, Marxist, pieces of crap.

Judge ANTIFA with your own 2 eyes.

Is this freedom, or fascism.

What do your eyes see?

Antidotal evidence.
Red herring.
Take your pick.
You got nothing.
You're either for the neonazis or against them. It's obvious on what side you reside.

Forum List

Back