Klobuchar Drops Out of VP Consideration; Plays PC Spineless Race Card

Don't worry we have found out that politicians of color(of which everyone possess pigmentation) are just as bad as the white politicians

She is just being realistic and practical.

She really, really, really wants Mr. Biden to win.

She is being a really, really, really devoted Dem.

She knows that a lady of color VP will result in a huge turnout of a certain constituency, just as they did in 2008.

This time, however, they are guessing (probably correctly) that the VP will sooner rather than later be promoted to the presidency.

I am afraid that my candidate, President Trump, will be toast as millions and millions of that constituency proudly turn out to vote for that lady. In a way, it is very touching.

Remember the thread I started and I ran down the list of 3 Black female VP's as soon as Biden made the "you ain't black if you vote for Trump" comment. Some scoffed at this, convinced it would be Amy.

Now, as I asked before, which person would you like as your next president? Harris, Abrams or Rice (seems there are a few more thrown in the hat now, but the question stands). It's like I have ESP watching the world unfold.

Last edited:
It's going to be the fat Black woman from Georgia with the missing tooth.

Hahaha I knew it. She was the only semi-sane Democrat choice in the primaries, which I said would rule her out since she isn’t radical enough.

She saw the writing on the wall, the DNC could never approve her. So she jump forward with the virtue signaling.

It's going to be the fat Black woman from Georgia with the missing tooth.
She's not on the list. Neither was Klobuchar. She was taken off the list for her failure to prosecute police. This was a very peculiar announcement.

Yes you are right, I do recall not seeing her name on the list. I found it weird, because she was definitely someone Hillary loudly supported. All of this is to keep it a guessing game so that Trumps team can't dig up the dirt.

I think it may be an unknown that no one would expect, someone with less celebrity. They are just working through the details to suppress any bad history, past misdeeds and other stuff.

It's silly though. Money talks. Within hours, whoever he names will have a ton of dirt exposed. You know how many former CIA/FBI/politicians or co-workers can make mint on digging up peopels past? They have so much on Biden already I'm sure.

Last edited:
Don't worry we have found out that politicians of color(of which everyone possess pigmentation) are just as bad as the white politicians
We found out that after all of the money spent to uplift people that the new blood has no new ideas. Just the tired old ones. But with the extra asterisk that belittling what they do is an accusation of pure unadulturated hate that means personal destruction. That's what we found out. Its almost laughable. Almost!

We found out that after all of the money spent to uplift people that the new blood has no new ideas. Just the tired old ones. But with the extra asterisk that belittling what they do is an accusation of pure unadulturated hate that means personal destruction. That's what we found out. Its almost laughable. Almost!
All we see from the old politicians is war against American citizens.

"To make room for a woman of color." Democrats pandering to PC racism narrative has become sickening.

I have also removed my name from consideration as Supreme Leader of the Universe. Easy choice to make since we both had the exact same chance of getting the respective positions.

Most of that are from Progs in political ways. I told you over and over. Employment jobs have many fiefdoms. The police/corrections/judicial fiefdom is front and center now as we know. They circle the wagons on themselves. Therefore neutering the good ones. They will abuse their own if they do not fit in. They will abuse citizens if they feel threatened. They will abuse citizens because they are empowered. They spread the word on individuals to places of business. A person could have been a good citizen but not one who goes with the flow. That could be a reason for being messed with. We have endless amounts of people who may work in a field or even be citizens who pass messages to others as to cause trouble. There are other fiefdoms. In the last month or so, the police/corrections/judicial fiefdom has come front and center. If you want real change, you have to do more then what is being done. And frankly, Trump has done nothing wrong. This has been going on for many decades. But Progs now decide to do something about it. Collapse the housing market. Collapse the pension system. Some minorities are in the fiefdoms, the housing and the pension system. A 50% drop or more will do the trick. That is the price of real war. And in a reverse way, that will equal the 14 trillion dollars in reparations that is being promoted for African Americans. And it will even up a lot of the way of living causing more and more to be at the same level.

Most of that are from Progs in political ways. I told you over and over. Employment jobs have many fiefdoms. The police/corrections/judicial fiefdom is front and center now as we know. They circle the wagons on themselves. Therefore neutering the good ones. They will abuse their own if they do not fit in. They will abuse citizens if they feel threatened. They will abuse citizens because they are empowered. They spread the word on individuals to places of business. A person could have been a good citizen but not one who goes with the flow. That could be a reason for being messed with. We have endless amounts of people who may work in a field or even be citizens who pass messages to others as to cause trouble. There are other fiefdoms. In the last month or so, the police/corrections/judicial fiefdom has come front and center. If you want real change, you have to do more then what is being done. And frankly, Trump has done nothing wrong. This has been going on for many decades. But Progs now decide to do something about it. Collapse the housing market. Collapse the pension system. Some minorities are in the fiefdoms, the housing and the pension system. A 50% drop or more will do the trick. That is the price of real war. And in a reverse way, that will equal the 14 trillion dollars in reparations that is being promoted for African Americans. And it will even up a lot of the way of living causing more and more to be at the same level.
Trump supports the wars on citizens because he supports its continuation.

Where? He is laid off of being dictatorial. He has every right to arrest people for the threats. And the entertainers could have their own wing in prison. But if he nipped that in the bud, they would have stopped.

Where? He is laid off of being dictatorial. He has every right to arrest people for the threats. And the entertainers could have their own wing in prison. But if he nipped that in the bud, they would have stopped.
Drug war...Social war...Ok now you can deny they exist...It is the reasons as to why the police have been militarized..

That loon Rachel Dolezal has a better shot than Klobuchar.

Color swatches mean more than credentials right now, despite the fact that the dems had a huge range of choices and ended up with an old white dude out in front. They must virtue signal above all else right now and this will be no different if he chooses now, in this moment.

The only calculus left to them is whether or not this issue makes it to the November election in a meaningful way. If they think it does they pick now, consolidate support and roll Biden out in support, tacit or otherwise for some of this. If they think it doesn't they delay and wait for this to pass.

Forum List

Back