Know Why Democrat Precincts Are The Last To Count Votes?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
'Cause they need to know how many votes to "find" to win, silly.

NJ Dem leader refuses to concede to GOP truck driver, says ...

https://www.foxnews.com › politics › new-jersey-dem-leader-steve-sweeney-refuses-concede-ballots-found
Democratic New Jersey Senate President Steve Sweeney says thousands of "recently found" ballots supports his refusal to concede to a Republican challenger ... for instance there were 12,000 ...

Sweeney Claims '12,000 Ballots' Have Been 'Recently Found ...

https://pjmedia.com › news-and-politics › rick-moran › 2021 › 11 › 06 › defeated-new-jersey-senate-president-claims-12000-ballots-have-been-recently-found-n1530242
The New Jersey senate speaker, Steve Sweeney, who lost to GOP political novice Ed Durr on Tuesday by 3,000 votes, is refusing to concede the race, citing "12,000 ballots" that were "recently ...

Powerful New Jersey Senate Democrat says '12,000 ballots ...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com › news › campaigns › powerful-new-jersey-senate-democrat-says-12-000-ballots-recently-found-support-refusal-to-concede-to-truck-driver
Democratic New Jersey Senate President Steve Sweeney, who is projected to lose his bid for reelection against a little-known truck driver, is talking about "recently found" ballots to support his ...

NJ State Senator Says 12,000 Votes 'recently found ...

https://breakingnewsdigest.com › 12000-votes-recently-found
New Jersey Senate President Steve Sweeney suffered a crushing blow on Tuesday night. Edward Durr, a truck driver who only spent $153 on his total campaign, was leading in the election. The race was so close, it was not officially called until Thursday morning, with Durr holding about a 2,000-vote advantage.

Anyone remember when we were a real country????

1636409217046.png

I just found 30,000 more votes for Edward Durr and will be delivering them tomorrow.

Gotta' give the ink time to dry.

*****CHUCKLE******

:)

Because democrats don't live in the middle of nowhere and it takes longer to count 300,000 votes than it does to count 6.

It used to be a question as to whether you are really this stupid, or you simply lie as often as you breath.

It's no longer a question.

Everyone knows how the game is played.

Stalin let the cat out of the bag.

"It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything."

It used to be a question as to whether you are really this stupid, or you simply lie as often as you breath.

It's no longer a question.

Everyone knows how the game is played.

Stalin let the cat out of the bag.

"It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything."

I'm sorry you're so logic challenged. Have your 20th donut and you'll feel better.

PoliticalChic Let's see if they spend weeks "finding" ballots and this guy pulls an Al Franken.

An open wound for me.....Norm Coleman, who Franken 'beat' with 'found' votes was a grad of my local high school.

But....so was Schumer, Sanders, and Ruth Bader-Ginsburg.

Last edited:
Machines not people count the votes------hours at most to count....unless you be cheating and having "find votes" that were there in the first place.

And, of course, one major selling point of the machines is that it allows politicians to 'adjust' totals.

Dominion voting machines do not report the absolute number or sorting of the ballots as cast.......instead, they allow the ‘adjusting’ of the number and selection of the votes.

In the contracts that Dominion signs with municipalities, we find the following:

AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE COUNTY OF SANTA CLARA AND DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS, INC. This Agreement is entered into between the County of Santa Clara (“County”) and Dominion Voting Systems, Inc. (“Contractor” or “Dominion”) (collectively, the “Parties”).

Section 2.26 "Allows staff to adjust tally based on review of scanned ballot images."

https://www.sccgov.org/sites/rov/Documents/CW2232168 Dominion Final.pdf

1605795083292.png

Let me know when you're ready to share pictures.

Mine has been posted......must be a reason yours hasn't.

A little sensitive, huh?

I’m startin’ to figure out why your name is ‘candy.’
I'm starting to figure out why you respond to people who do nothing but insult you. I guess some attention is better than no attention in your book.

CrusaderFrank Yes we saw a lot these statistically impossible things happening in the 2020 election. But nothing happens to the Democrats so they just keep on cheating the election process and the American people.

They bought Barr and Krebs in 2020. The problem is that the Republican's do not have a Fort Marcy Park escape plan for their problems

Forum List

Back