Know Why The Left Hides History?

That is a lie......the racists stayed in the democrat party....

You don't understand history. There's really nothing else to say.

It's not even history, its geography. The Southern half of the United States is where racism has predominantly flourished regardless of party affiliation.

".....regardless of party affiliation."

You can run, but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber.

The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, internment of Japanese-Americans….and Bill 'the rapist' Clinton as their icon.

Run from what? I'm not Southern...I've got nothing to run from.

Attempted to run from the truth.

This:
The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, internment of Japanese-Americans….and Bill 'the rapist' Clinton as their icon.

I'm a scholar, and expert, and never wrong......as you've helped prove.

There's really not much to argue when you deny history and substitute it with your own. All I can really do is assume you're either crazy or that you're shamelessly posting propaganda that you know is nonsense.

1. Essentially, it's because they want to hide who they are, where they came from.

This sort of thing:

Liberal historian Eric Foner writes that the Klan was “…a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party…” Foner, “Reconstruction: America’s Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877,” p. 425

2. But, to pick up on today's headlines.....

....the KKK began with gun control as a major objective.

Guess whose guns they wanted to control?

3. "America’s most horrific racist organization, the Ku Klux Klan, began with gun control at the very top of its agenda. Before the Civil War, blacks in the South had never been allowed to possess guns. During the war, however, blacks obtained guns for the first time. Some served as soldiers in black units in the Union Army, which allowed its men, black and white, to take their guns home with them as partial payment of past due wages. Other Southern blacks bought guns in the underground marketplace, which was flooded with firearms produced for the war.

After the war, Southern states adopted discriminatory laws like the Black Codes, which among other things barred the freedmen from having guns. Racist whites began to form posses that would go out at night to terrorize blacks—and take away those newly obtained firearms. The groups took different names: the “Men of Justice” in Alabama; the “Knights of the White Camellia” in Louisiana; the “Knights of the Rising Sun” in Texas. The group formed in Pulaski, Tenn., became the most well-known: the Ku Klux Klan."
Adam Winkler, “Gun Fight” Author, On Gun Control’s Racism

4. "The night riders move through the darkness, white against the black road....they go about their business, their horsed draped, guns and bullwhips banging dully against saddles.

....this is the South Carolina of the 1870s, not of the turn of a new millennium, and the night riders are the terror of these times. They roam upcountry, visiting their version of justice on poor blacks and the Republicans that support them, refusing to bow to the requirements of the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments."
From the novel "The White Road," by John Connolly

5. Of course, the sons of the KKK, the members of the Party of Jefferson Davis and Bull Connor, ride again....

....and for the same objective.....gun control.

6. Who do they want to disarm today?
Democrats who own guns are more likely to vote for a Republican.
If you're a woman, and you own a gun, you are more likely to vote for a Republican.
If you're African-American, and you own a gun, are more likely to vote for a Republican.

You mean like the history books the government of Texas bought that called slaves “immigrants”?

Opinion | How Texas Teaches History

Or the claims that the Civil War wasn’t about slavery?

Or the Holicaust deniers?

Another lying bullshit thread by Politically Challenged.

1. I don't use vulgarity....but those losing the argument can't seem to avoid it.

2. I mean the history/truth that I provide.....the posts that you can't rebut.

As in this thread.

There's really not much to argue when you deny history and and substitute it with your own. All I can really do is assume you're either crazy or that you're shamelessly posting propaganda that you know is nonsense.

I documented my posts.

You can check the sources.

Even a dunce like you must, deep down, tremble when you realize the lies you've been fed.

As a conservative is never so tall as when she stoops to educate a Liberal...I would be more than happy to provide a number of books you require to lead you out of ignorance.

I'll bet you couldn't provide any similar curriculum.

No one hides that the KKK was made up predominantly of Southern and Border State Democrats before the mid-60s. Everyone pretty much knows that. What you seem to want to ignore (or hide) is that there was a big party switch in those states within the decade after the Civil Rights Act from Democrats to Republicans. The same states that were predominantly Democrat and KKK are now Republican. In fact, a Democrat known for successfully prosecuting the KKK member who blew up the Alabama church, killing 4 little girls BARELY beat a pedophile Republican.

The Republicans are the spiritual successors of the southern Democrats from that time period. Anybody with even a mediocre understanding of American history knows that. These guys are trying to blame the left for their own legacy. It's shameful.

Actually, I am an expert on the subject....as proven by the fact that you are unable to dispute tany of my posts.

There was never any 'flip' by the party that originated to fight the racist Democrats.

Since Democrat/Liberal acolytes cannot deny that that the inception of the Republican Party was motivated by a hatred of slavery and segregation, while the Democrats were the party of Jim Crow laws and the KKK, they claim that circa 1960, while the Democrats suddenly had an epiphany, and saw the error of their ways.....the Republicans suddenly developed a hatred of blacks and a desire for segregation.

Yes....many of the dimwits actually claim that.

Hard to imagine that they believe it...but they claim it.

The pretense is eminently simple to disprove.

Ask a Leftist, Democrat supporter what the chances are that, after a lifetime of believing as he does, arguing DNC talking points, reading the NYTimes, and watching MSNBC, being indoctrinated...er, 'taught' in government schools, and watching Comedy Central for his news.....

.....what he thinks the chances would be that he woke up tomorrow praising Donald Trump's election and presidency, and voting Republican.

And that calculation represents the same chance that Republicans and conservatives, who formed a party to fight Democrats and slavery, suddenly decided to become racists.

You're a shameless propagandist and nothing more. Have some integrity. How just are the views of people that need to distort history so they can lie about their roots and attach their shame to the other side?

Wow! How convincing.

No one hides that the KKK was made up predominantly of Southern and Border State Democrats before the mid-60s. Everyone pretty much knows that. What you seem to want to ignore (or hide) is that there was a big party switch in those states within the decade after the Civil Rights Act from Democrats to Republicans. The same states that were predominantly Democrat and KKK are now Republican. In fact, a Democrat known for successfully prosecuting the KKK member who blew up the Alabama church, killing 4 little girls BARELY beat a pedophile Republican.

The Republicans are the spiritual successors of the southern Democrats from that time period. Anybody with even a mediocre understanding of American history knows that. These guys are trying to blame the left for their own legacy. It's shameful.

Actually, I am an expert on the subject....as proven by the fact that you are unable to dispute tany of my posts.

There was never any 'flip' by the party that originated to fight the racist Democrats.

Since Democrat/Liberal acolytes cannot deny that that the inception of the Republican Party was motivated by a hatred of slavery and segregation, while the Democrats were the party of Jim Crow laws and the KKK, they claim that circa 1960, while the Democrats suddenly had an epiphany, and saw the error of their ways.....the Republicans suddenly developed a hatred of blacks and a desire for segregation.

Yes....many of the dimwits actually claim that.

Hard to imagine that they believe it...but they claim it.

The pretense is eminently simple to disprove.

Ask a Leftist, Democrat supporter what the chances are that, after a lifetime of believing as he does, arguing DNC talking points, reading the NYTimes, and watching MSNBC, being indoctrinated...er, 'taught' in government schools, and watching Comedy Central for his news.....

.....what he thinks the chances would be that he woke up tomorrow praising Donald Trump's election and presidency, and voting Republican.

And that calculation represents the same chance that Republicans and conservatives, who formed a party to fight Democrats and slavery, suddenly decided to become racists.

You're a shameless propagandist and nothing more. Have some integrity. How just are the views of people that need to distort history so they can lie about their roots and attach their shame to the other side?

Sure you are sweetie....:71:

1. Essentially, it's because they want to hide who they are, where they came from.

This sort of thing:

Liberal historian Eric Foner writes that the Klan was “…a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party…” Foner, “Reconstruction: America’s Unfinished Revolution, 1863-1877,” p. 425

3. "America’s most horrific racist organization, the Ku Klux Klan, began with gun control at the very top of its agenda. Before the Civil War, blacks in the South had never been allowed to possess guns. During the war, however, blacks obtained guns for the first time. Some served as soldiers in black units in the Union Army, which allowed its men, black and white, to take their guns home with them as partial payment of past due wages. Other Southern blacks bought guns in the underground marketplace, which was flooded with firearms produced for the war.

After the war, Southern states adopted discriminatory laws like the Black Codes, which among other things barred the freedmen from having guns. Racist whites began to form posses that would go out at night to terrorize blacks—and take away those newly obtained firearms. The groups took different names: the “Men of Justice” in Alabama; the “Knights of the White Camellia” in Louisiana; the “Knights of the Rising Sun” in Texas. The group formed in Pulaski, Tenn., became the most well-known: the Ku Klux Klan."

4. "The night riders move through the darkness, white against the black road....they go about their business, their horsed draped, guns and bullwhips banging dully against saddles.

....this is the South Carolina of the 1870s, not of the turn of a new millennium, and the night riders are the terror of these times. They roam upcountry, visiting their version of justice on poor blacks and the Republicans that support them, refusing to bow to the requirements of the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments."

5. Of course, the sons of the KKK, the members of the Party of Jefferson Davis and Bull Connor, ride again....

If you're a woman, and you own a gun, you are more likely to vote for a Republican.
If you're African-American, and you own a gun, are more likely to vote for a Republican.

Nothing ever changed.

Let's prove it together: Bill Clinton....for three decades, the personification of the Democrat Party.....has been a lifelong racist.

1. Not only was the Democrat Party the home of slavers, segregationists, the Jim Crow folks, and the KKK....but the folks who try to lie their way out of the stain that attaches to all Democrats by claiming that it all changed in the 1960's, and the Democrats reversed themselves....

Clinton proves otherwise.

His 40 or so years as Democrat, up to and including the fact that he is so popular to Democrats that he was given the keynote speech at Obama's 2012 convention....

...and for his entire political life he has been a racist.

2. Now, "Democrats timeline:
a. Dixiecrats lost in 1948 (65 years ago)....then went right back to being Democrats.
Dixiecrats......not 'Dixidcans.'

3. Let's take a look at the Bill Clinton timeline....

a. Governor Clinton was among three state officials the NAACP sued in 1989 under the federal Voting Rights Act of 1965. “Plaintiffs offered plenty of proof of monolithic voting along racial lines, intimidation of black voters and candidates and other official acts that made voting harder for blacks,” the Arkansas Gazette reported December 6, 1989.

b. Bill Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue, every year he was governor: 1979-1992 Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:

1. (a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.

(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]

(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Bill Clinton took no steps during his twelve years as governor to repeal this law.
    Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy | The Gateway Pundit
Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy

[Let's Stop Pretending the Confederate Flag Isn't a Symbol of RacismJust to refresh everyone's memories, we're talking about the official national flag that was used to represent the Confederate States of America during the Civil War. You know, that awkward time period when the South was vehemently fighting to keep slavery around as a means of economic prosperity for white plantation owners.

I've heard arguments time and again about how the Confederate flag is no longer representative of slavery, and how it's now indicative of "Southern pride and heritage." But I'm really over the whole "respect your heritage" mantra, especially when your heritage is hate.

Let's Stop Pretending the Confederate Flag Isn't a Symbol of Racism | HuffPost]

29E320E500000578-3135820-image-a-7_1435053019578.jpg

4.Governor Clinton invited Orval Faubus to his inauguration and they exchanged an almost South American abrazo, embrace, http://www.booknotes.org/Watch/72551-1/Paul+Greenberg.aspx
Governor Orval Faubus, progressive New Deal Democrat, blocked the schoolhouse door to the Little Rock Central High School with the state’s National Guard rather than allow nine black students to attend.

5. Clinton’s mentor was J. William Fulbright, a vehement foe of integration who had voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Orval Eugene Faubus, attended Bill Clinton’s 1979 gubernatorial inauguration, where the two pols hugged, as Arkansas Democrat-Gazette editorial page editor Paul Greenberg recalls.)
Know who Faubus was?
Yup...he used the National Guard to prevent blacks from going to school

6. Bill Clinton wrote his first letter, dated June 21, 1994, of congratulations to the UDC [Untied Daughters of the Confederacy] celebrating their 100th anniversary. Later Clinton wrote a letter September 8, 1994 letter of congratulation to the Georgia Division of the UDC celebrating their 100th anniversary, then August 9, 1995 welcoming to Washington, D.C. for their 1995 national convention. Each letter was given a full page with Clinton’s picture in the United Daughters of the Confederacy Magazine (UDC Magazine) giving legitimacy to the UDC.

For reference, the UDC magazine includes " a Ku Klux Klan praising book, not just the Klan of Reconstruction but the Klan of the 1920s, a book which recommends the racist books of Thomas Dixon, “The Clansman” ...
Anti-Neo-Confederate: Bill Clinton Enables Neo-Confederates & Betrays Carol Moseley-Braun: UPDATED

7. "Clinton praised Arkansas’ late Democratic senator J. William Fulbright, a notorious segregationist who opposed the 1964 Civil Rights Act and the 1965 Voting Rights Act. He also signed the Southern Manifesto, which denounced the U.S. Supreme Court’s landmark Brown vs. Board of Education school desegregation decision in 1954. Clinton called Fulbright “My mentor, a visionary, a humanitarian.”Dems Need to Houseclean - Deroy Murdock - National Review Online

and....

Fulbright was a full-bore segregationist, voting against the 1957, 1960, 1964, and 1965 civil rights bills.
But...in 1993, Bill Clinton gave the Medal of Freedom award to a lifelong segregationist, Democrat Wm. J. Fulbright. And another life-long segregationist, Democrat Albert Gore, Sr. was in attendance.

Hey...didn't Bill Clinton just recently speak at the Obama Democrat National Convention?

8. … President Bill Clinton

argued that Colin Powell, promoted

to brigadier general during Mr.

Alexander’s tenure, was the product

of an affirmative action program.
http://cdn.virtuallearningcourses.com/ivtcontent/images/edw12_ch05_e.pdf

9. Bill Clinton let on to his wishes about Obama.....
'BILL CLINTON: IN PAST, OBAMA WOULD BE 'CARRYING OUR BAGS'
Bill Clinton: In Past, Obama Would Be 'Carrying Our Bags' | Breitbart

10. Bill Clinton......lifelong racist, and personification of the modern Democrat Party.
Too funny! You know that pin/badge is a fake one, right? FACT CHECK: 1992 Clinton-Gore Confederate Flag Campaign Buttons

No? You didn't? How can such a smart scholar as yourself not have known that?

Oh....and check this out: List of United States presidential election results by state - Wikipedia

Are historians now OK or are they all still communists? Hard to keep up with the accusations,

It's funny how conservatives don't understand how the racists left the Democratic Party and went over to the Republican Party.

There's really not much to argue when you deny history and and substitute it with your own. All I can really do is assume you're either crazy or that you're shamelessly posting propaganda that you know is nonsense.

I documented my posts.

Even a dunce like you must, deep down, tremble when you realize the lies you've been fed.

As a conservative is never so tall as when she stoops to educate a Liberal...I would be more than happy to provide a number of books you require to lead you out of ignorance.

Do you deny that the Dixiecrats, the right wing of the Democrat party from that time period, left the label "Democrat" to become Republicans through the 50s and 60s? If you do then you're denying proven history. You're not an expert or anything close to it. You're pretty good at obfuscating history, though. I'll give you some props for that.

The right-wing is really a party lost in a delusion surrounded by hallucinations wrapped in a psychotic fantasy.

Nearly everything they have to say or write about history is a misrepresentation, distorted or outright false.

Exhibit A this thread.

The right-wing is really a party lost in a delusion surrounded by hallucinations wrapped in a psychotic fantasy.

Nearly everything they have to say or write about history is untrue, false or outright distortion.

Exhibit A this thread.

I'm like 99% sure the OP knows that they're pushing propaganda.

This sort of thing:

Nothing ever changed.

Let's prove it together: Bill Clinton....for three decades, the personification of the Democrat Party.....has been a lifelong racist.

1. Not only was the Democrat Party the home of slavers, segregationists, the Jim Crow folks, and the KKK....but the folks who try to lie their way out of the stain that attaches to all Democrats by claiming that it all changed in the 1960's, and the Democrats reversed themselves....

Clinton proves otherwise.

His 40 or so years as Democrat, up to and including the fact that he is so popular to Democrats that he was given the keynote speech at Obama's 2012 convention....

...and for his entire political life he has been a racist.

2. Now, "Democrats timeline:
a. Dixiecrats lost in 1948 (65 years ago)....then went right back to being Democrats.
Dixiecrats......not 'Dixidcans.'

3. Let's take a look at the Bill Clinton timeline....

a. Governor Clinton was among three state officials the NAACP sued in 1989 under the federal Voting Rights Act of 1965. “Plaintiffs offered plenty of proof of monolithic voting along racial lines, intimidation of black voters and candidates and other official acts that made voting harder for blacks,” the Arkansas Gazette reported December 6, 1989.

b. Bill Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue, every year he was governor: 1979-1992 Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:

1. (a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.

(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]

(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Bill Clinton took no steps during his twelve years as governor to repeal this law.
    Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy | The Gateway Pundit
Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy

[Let's Stop Pretending the Confederate Flag Isn't a Symbol of RacismJust to refresh everyone's memories, we're talking about the official national flag that was used to represent the Confederate States of America during the Civil War. You know, that awkward time period when the South was vehemently fighting to keep slavery around as a means of economic prosperity for white plantation owners.

I've heard arguments time and again about how the Confederate flag is no longer representative of slavery, and how it's now indicative of "Southern pride and heritage." But I'm really over the whole "respect your heritage" mantra, especially when your heritage is hate.

Let's Stop Pretending the Confederate Flag Isn't a Symbol of Racism | HuffPost]

29E320E500000578-3135820-image-a-7_1435053019578.jpg

4.Governor Clinton invited Orval Faubus to his inauguration and they exchanged an almost South American abrazo, embrace, http://www.booknotes.org/Watch/72551-1/Paul+Greenberg.aspx
Governor Orval Faubus, progressive New Deal Democrat, blocked the schoolhouse door to the Little Rock Central High School with the state’s National Guard rather than allow nine black students to attend.

5. Clinton’s mentor was J. William Fulbright, a vehement foe of integration who had voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Orval Eugene Faubus, attended Bill Clinton’s 1979 gubernatorial inauguration, where the two pols hugged, as Arkansas Democrat-Gazette editorial page editor Paul Greenberg recalls.)
Know who Faubus was?
Yup...he used the National Guard to prevent blacks from going to school

6. Bill Clinton wrote his first letter, dated June 21, 1994, of congratulations to the UDC [Untied Daughters of the Confederacy] celebrating their 100th anniversary. Later Clinton wrote a letter September 8, 1994 letter of congratulation to the Georgia Division of the UDC celebrating their 100th anniversary, then August 9, 1995 welcoming to Washington, D.C. for their 1995 national convention. Each letter was given a full page with Clinton’s picture in the United Daughters of the Confederacy Magazine (UDC Magazine) giving legitimacy to the UDC.

For reference, the UDC magazine includes " a Ku Klux Klan praising book, not just the Klan of Reconstruction but the Klan of the 1920s, a book which recommends the racist books of Thomas Dixon, “The Clansman” ...
Anti-Neo-Confederate: Bill Clinton Enables Neo-Confederates & Betrays Carol Moseley-Braun: UPDATED

7. "Clinton praised Arkansas’ late Democratic senator J. William Fulbright, a notorious segregationist who opposed the 1964 Civil Rights Act and the 1965 Voting Rights Act. He also signed the Southern Manifesto, which denounced the U.S. Supreme Court’s landmark Brown vs. Board of Education school desegregation decision in 1954. Clinton called Fulbright “My mentor, a visionary, a humanitarian.”Dems Need to Houseclean - Deroy Murdock - National Review Online

and....

Fulbright was a full-bore segregationist, voting against the 1957, 1960, 1964, and 1965 civil rights bills.
But...in 1993, Bill Clinton gave the Medal of Freedom award to a lifelong segregationist, Democrat Wm. J. Fulbright. And another life-long segregationist, Democrat Albert Gore, Sr. was in attendance.

Hey...didn't Bill Clinton just recently speak at the Obama Democrat National Convention?

8. … President Bill Clinton

argued that Colin Powell, promoted

to brigadier general during Mr.

Alexander’s tenure, was the product

of an affirmative action program.
http://cdn.virtuallearningcourses.com/ivtcontent/images/edw12_ch05_e.pdf

9. Bill Clinton let on to his wishes about Obama.....
'BILL CLINTON: IN PAST, OBAMA WOULD BE 'CARRYING OUR BAGS'
Bill Clinton: In Past, Obama Would Be 'Carrying Our Bags' | Breitbart

10. Bill Clinton......lifelong racist, and personification of the modern Democrat Party.
Too funny! You know that pin/badge is a fake one, right? FACT CHECK: 1992 Clinton-Gore Confederate Flag Campaign Buttons

No? You didn't? How can such a smart scholar as yourself not have known that?

Oh....and check this out: List of United States presidential election results by state - Wikipedia

FactCheck is lying to protect the Democrats.

1. The denials gain momentum due to the Democrats/Liberals control and ownership of the media and academia. These, while pointed to as arbiters of facts, are actually contractors of the Left, owned by Liberalism, inc.

PolitiFact

FactCheck

Snopes

2. Here is a specific case: in order to hide the truth, that the Democrats are the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, there is a full-court press (no pun intended) to deny the authenticity of this campaign pin:

upload_2018-3-3_14-49-46.jpeg

Clinton-Gore '92 Confederate Flag Campaign Pin Controversy

Bill Clinton mandated the flying of the Confederate flag when he was governor.
Of course he used the confederate flag pin when running for President.

3. Snopes claims that the pin had been distributed by the ClintonGore campaign is 'probably false.'
Imagine, the party of slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship, the Democrats, trying to deny that they are wedded to the confederacy!!!!

4. "In 1987, when her husband was governor of Arkansas, Bill Clinton signed Act 116 that stated “The blue star above the word “ARKANSAS” is to commemorate the Confederate States of America.”

When the Confederate flag issue arose in the 2000 election, Matt Drudge reportedthat then-President Bill Clinton’s spokesman Joe Lockhart was asked about the issue. Lockhart told reporters, “I’ve just never heard any discussion or any objections that the president has raised.”
Flashback: As Governor, Bill Clinton Honored Confederacy On Arkansas Flag

s-ARKANSAS-STATE-FLAG-large640.jpg

As Governor, Bill Clinton Kept 'Confederate' Star On The Arkansas Flag | HuffPost

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

· 5. And, when asked directly about the authenticity of the Confederate Flag Clinton-Gore pin.....this is what we get from the career criminal:

"Hillary Clinton camp won’t say if Confederate flag button was official part of '92 presidential campaign
· Pin badges featuring distinctive Confederate symbol being sold on Ebay Clinton team have so-far refused to comment on whether it was endorsed

· Follows calls to scrap 'symbol of hate' from Capitol building

Hillary Clinton is refusing to say whether a Clinton-Gore pin featuring a Confederate flag was part of her husband's official campaign merchandise.

Examples of the distinctive red and blue badge, from the 1992 election, are now being sold on Ebay

.....the former Arkansas first lady has not responded to questions by The Blaze over whether she knew if the pin was part of the official campaign. She has also failed to respond to requests over whether she is opposed now, or opposed then, to an act signed by her husband honoring the Confederate flag, the website said. "
Hillary Clinton won’t say if Confederate flag button was part of '92 presidential campaign | Daily Mail Online

No reason not to, as the Democrats have always.......ALWAYS......been the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.

Snopes is wrong....FactCheck is wrong....

....I'm never wrong.

The funny thing is, White racists use to say that white people are superior to black people. Whites are doing their very best late.y to disprove that idea. The rural countryside is easily as bad as the ghetto and the multi cultural States are far more prosperous than the heavily white states

I documented my posts.

Do you deny that the Dixiecrats, the right wing of the Democrat party from that time period, left the label "Democrat" to become Republicans through the 50s and 60s? If you do then you're denying proven history. You're not an expert or anything close to it. You're pretty good at obfuscating history, though. I'll give you some props for that.

"Do you deny that the Dixiecrats, the right wing of the Democrat party from that time period, left the label "Democrat" to become Republicans ..."

Of course they didn't, you imbecile.

1. Reagan lost or barely won the Goldwater states…but Reagan won among young southern voters- but lost among seniors, those who has voted in ’48 and ’64. That meant that the segregationists never abandoned the Democrats: eventually they died or were outvoted by younger voters. Nope…after Thurmond’s run, the Dixiecrats went right back to voting for Democrats for another half century.
  2. In writing about McGovern and Wallace, liberal luminary, Arthur Schlesinger, actually referred to Wallace voters as responding to their candidate’s “integrity”! “The primaries themselves, especially the success of McGovern and Wallace, provide the best evidence for the proposition that voters in 1972 care less about a candidate's stand on particular issues than they do about the candidate's integrity,…” How McGovern Will Win
    1. Democrat McGovern gave a tip-of-the-hat to the segregationist Wallace in his acceptance speech at the Democrat Convention. That was the exact midpoint between Goldwater and Reagan. So…what of the imaginary “southern strategy” where the Republicans were supposed to have a plan to appeal to racists?
    2. Democrat McGovern: “And I was as moved as well by the appearance in the Convention Hall of the Governor of Alabama, George Wallace. … Governor, we pray for your full recovery so you can stand up and speak out for all of those who see you as their champion.” ACCEPTANCE SPEECH OF SENATOR GEORGE MCGOVERN

1.George Wallace votes went to Democrats.

Wallace was a Democrat, and the same people who voted for Wallace voted Democrat...

Slavers, segregationists, and other racists.

1. "Four years after Goldwater, the segregationist vote went right back to Democrats:Humphrey got half of Wallace’s supporters on election day. Nixon got none of ‘em. “When the '68 campaign began, Nixon was at 42 percent, Humphrey at 29 percent, Wallace at 22 percent. When it ended, Nixon and Humphrey were tied at 43 percent, with Wallace at 13 percent. The 9 percent of the national vote that had been peeled off from Wallace had gone to Humphrey.” Pat Buchanan - The neocons & Nixon's southern strategy

Watch how Buchanan characterizes the Democrat Party:
"Richard Nixon kicked off his historic comeback in 1966 with a column on the South (by Buchanan) that declared we would build our Republican Party on a foundation of states rights, human rights, small government and a strong national defense, and leave it to the "party of Maddox, Mahoney and Wallace to squeeze the last ounces of political juice out of the rotting fruit of racial injustice."

2. "When the '68 campaign began, Nixon was at 42 percent, Humphrey at 29 percent, Wallace at 22 percent. When it ended, Nixon and Humphrey were tied at 43 percent, with Wallace at 13 percent. The 9 percent of the national vote that had been peeled off from Wallace had gone to Humphrey." Pat Buchanan - The neocons & Nixon's southern strategy

It's funny how conservatives don't understand how the racists left the Democratic Party and went over to the Republican Party.
Yep...they were willing to give up their Political Party....NOT willing to give up their racism.

Wrong again.

1.George Wallace votes went to Democrats.

Wallace was a Democrat, and the same people who voted for Wallace voted Democrat...

1. "Four years after Goldwater, the segregationist vote went right back to Democrats:Humphrey got half of Wallace’s supporters on election day. Nixon got none of ‘em. “When the '68 campaign began, Nixon was at 42 percent, Humphrey at 29 percent, Wallace at 22 percent. When it ended, Nixon and Humphrey were tied at 43 percent, with Wallace at 13 percent. The 9 percent of the national vote that had been peeled off from Wallace had gone to Humphrey.” Pat Buchanan - The neocons & Nixon's southern strategy

"Richard Nixon kicked off his historic comeback in 1966 with a column on the South (by Buchanan) that declared we would build our Republican Party on a foundation of states rights, human rights, small government and a strong national defense, and leave it to the "party of Maddox, Mahoney and Wallace to squeeze the last ounces of political juice out of the rotting fruit of racial injustice."

2. "When the '68 campaign began, Nixon was at 42 percent, Humphrey at 29 percent, Wallace at 22 percent. When it ended, Nixon and Humphrey were tied at 43 percent, with Wallace at 13 percent. The 9 percent of the national vote that had been peeled off from Wallace had gone to Humphrey." Pat Buchanan - The neocons & Nixon's southern strategy

Nearly everything they have to say or write about history is untrue, false or outright distortion.

Exhibit A this thread.

I'm like 99% sure the OP knows that they're pushing propaganda.
No, you are wrong. I have read this type of post too many times.

Remember the Costanza Rule, which Pubs follow to a tee: "It is not a lie if you believe it."

Forum List

Back