Know Why The Left Hides History?

Why is it that you are able to do no better than 'Is not, isssssss nooottttttt!!!'?

I already said everything that needed to be said. You're disputing history that is not disputed by historians or anybody that has an expert understanding of the subject. Your propaganda is pretty impressive I'll admit, but ultimately untrue.

Last edited:
He is the actual platform.
http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=25838

And a document covering the 1953 Refugee Relief Act
Refugee Relief Act of 1953

This shit again? At that point in history the southern Democrats were the right wing of the country. Those "Democrats" all joined the Republican party in the 1950/60s. You're using labels that no longer carry the same meaning to distort history. Whether you're doing that intentionally or out of stupidity is unknown, but the truth of it is that that's the legacy of the right wing, not the left.

Check this out.

th

I bet if you looked up the platform of the southern "Democrats" from that time period you'd agree with just about everything they were saying. People from the right that claim that the KKK was born from the left either have absolutely no integrity or they don't have a strong understanding of history.

I'm a scholar, and expert, and never wrong......as you've helped prove.

There's really not much to argue when you deny history and and substitute it with your own. All I can really do is assume you're either crazy or that you're shamelessly posting propaganda that you know is nonsense.

I documented my posts.

You can check the sources.

Even a dunce like you must, deep down, tremble when you realize the lies you've been fed.

As a conservative is never so tall as when she stoops to educate a Liberal...I would be more than happy to provide a number of books you require to lead you out of ignorance.

I'll bet you couldn't provide any similar curriculum.

Do you deny that the Dixiecrats, the right wing of the Democrat party from that time period, left the label "Democrat" to become Republicans through the 50s and 60s? If you do then you're denying proven history. You're not an expert or anything close to it. You're pretty good at obfuscating history, though. I'll give you some props for that.

"Do you deny that the Dixiecrats, the right wing of the Democrat party from that time period, left the label "Democrat" to become Republicans ..."

Of course they didn't, you imbecile.

1. Reagan lost or barely won the Goldwater states…but Reagan won among young southern voters- but lost among seniors, those who has voted in ’48 and ’64. That meant that the segregationists never abandoned the Democrats: eventually they died or were outvoted by younger voters. Nope…after Thurmond’s run, the Dixiecrats went right back to voting for Democrats for another half century.
  2. In writing about McGovern and Wallace, liberal luminary, Arthur Schlesinger, actually referred to Wallace voters as responding to their candidate’s “integrity”! “The primaries themselves, especially the success of McGovern and Wallace, provide the best evidence for the proposition that voters in 1972 care less about a candidate's stand on particular issues than they do about the candidate's integrity,…” How McGovern Will Win
    1. Democrat McGovern gave a tip-of-the-hat to the segregationist Wallace in his acceptance speech at the Democrat Convention. That was the exact midpoint between Goldwater and Reagan. So…what of the imaginary “southern strategy” where the Republicans were supposed to have a plan to appeal to racists?
    2. Democrat McGovern: “And I was as moved as well by the appearance in the Convention Hall of the Governor of Alabama, George Wallace. … Governor, we pray for your full recovery so you can stand up and speak out for all of those who see you as their champion.” ACCEPTANCE SPEECH OF SENATOR GEORGE MCGOVERN

1.George Wallace votes went to Democrats.

Wallace was a Democrat, and the same people who voted for Wallace voted Democrat...

Slavers, segregationists, and other racists.

1. "Four years after Goldwater, the segregationist vote went right back to Democrats:Humphrey got half of Wallace’s supporters on election day. Nixon got none of ‘em. “When the '68 campaign began, Nixon was at 42 percent, Humphrey at 29 percent, Wallace at 22 percent. When it ended, Nixon and Humphrey were tied at 43 percent, with Wallace at 13 percent. The 9 percent of the national vote that had been peeled off from Wallace had gone to Humphrey.” Pat Buchanan - The neocons & Nixon's southern strategy

Watch how Buchanan characterizes the Democrat Party:
"Richard Nixon kicked off his historic comeback in 1966 with a column on the South (by Buchanan) that declared we would build our Republican Party on a foundation of states rights, human rights, small government and a strong national defense, and leave it to the "party of Maddox, Mahoney and Wallace to squeeze the last ounces of political juice out of the rotting fruit of racial injustice."

2. "When the '68 campaign began, Nixon was at 42 percent, Humphrey at 29 percent, Wallace at 22 percent. When it ended, Nixon and Humphrey were tied at 43 percent, with Wallace at 13 percent. The 9 percent of the national vote that had been peeled off from Wallace had gone to Humphrey." Pat Buchanan - The neocons & Nixon's southern strategy
Of course they did...that's why the same areas of the country that WERE Dixiecrat are now heavily Republican. Or are you going to deny that too?

It's funny how conservatives don't understand how the racists left the Democratic Party and went over to the Republican Party.

Wallace was a Democrat, and the same people who voted for Wallace voted Democrat...

1. "Four years after Goldwater, the segregationist vote went right back to Democrats:Humphrey got half of Wallace’s supporters on election day. Nixon got none of ‘em. “When the '68 campaign began, Nixon was at 42 percent, Humphrey at 29 percent, Wallace at 22 percent. When it ended, Nixon and Humphrey were tied at 43 percent, with Wallace at 13 percent. The 9 percent of the national vote that had been peeled off from Wallace had gone to Humphrey.” Pat Buchanan - The neocons & Nixon's southern strategy

"Richard Nixon kicked off his historic comeback in 1966 with a column on the South (by Buchanan) that declared we would build our Republican Party on a foundation of states rights, human rights, small government and a strong national defense, and leave it to the "party of Maddox, Mahoney and Wallace to squeeze the last ounces of political juice out of the rotting fruit of racial injustice."

2. "When the '68 campaign began, Nixon was at 42 percent, Humphrey at 29 percent, Wallace at 22 percent. When it ended, Nixon and Humphrey were tied at 43 percent, with Wallace at 13 percent. The 9 percent of the national vote that had been peeled off from Wallace had gone to Humphrey." Pat Buchanan - The neocons & Nixon's southern strategy
Wallace was a Democrat but after the Civil Rights Act, he split off to his OWN party, the American Independent Party......Humphrey was the Democrat. For someone so knowledgeable, how come you didn't know that?

He is the actual platform.
Republican Party Platforms: Republican Party Platform of 1956

And a document covering the 1953 Refugee Relief Act
Refugee Relief Act of 1953

Workers have benefited by the progress which has been made in carrying out the programs and principles set forth in the 1952 Republican platform. All workers have gained and unions have grown in strength and responsibility, and have increased their membership by 2 millions.

The Republicans were happy about higher union participation. Interesting.

"The Eisenhower Administration will continue to fight for dynamic and progressive programs which, among other things, will:

Stimulate improved job safety of our workers, through assistance to the States, employees and employers;

Continue and further perfect its programs of assistance to the millions of workers with special employment problems, such as older workers, handicapped workers, members of minority groups, and migratory workers;

Strengthen and improve the Federal-State Employment Service and improve the effectiveness of the unemployment insurance system;

Protect by law, the assets of employee welfare and benefit plans so that workers who are the beneficiaries can be assured of their rightful benefits;

Assure equal pay for equal work regardless of Sex;

Clarify and strengthen the eight-hour laws for the benefit of workers who are subject to federal wage standards on Federal and Federally-assisted construction, and maintain and continue the vigorous administration of the Federal prevailing minimum wage law for public supply contracts;

Extend the protection of the Federal minimum wage laws to as many more workers as is possible and practicable;

Continue to fight for the elimination of discrimination in employment because of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry or sex"

Hmm...

I'm a scholar, and expert, and never wrong......as you've helped prove.

There's really not much to argue when you deny history and and substitute it with your own. All I can really do is assume you're either crazy or that you're shamelessly posting propaganda that you know is nonsense.

I documented my posts.

You can check the sources.

Even a dunce like you must, deep down, tremble when you realize the lies you've been fed.

As a conservative is never so tall as when she stoops to educate a Liberal...I would be more than happy to provide a number of books you require to lead you out of ignorance.

I'll bet you couldn't provide any similar curriculum.

Do you deny that the Dixiecrats, the right wing of the Democrat party from that time period, left the label "Democrat" to become Republicans through the 50s and 60s? If you do then you're denying proven history. You're not an expert or anything close to it. You're pretty good at obfuscating history, though. I'll give you some props for that.

"Do you deny that the Dixiecrats, the right wing of the Democrat party from that time period, left the label "Democrat" to become Republicans ..."

Of course they didn't, you imbecile.

1. Reagan lost or barely won the Goldwater states…but Reagan won among young southern voters- but lost among seniors, those who has voted in ’48 and ’64. That meant that the segregationists never abandoned the Democrats: eventually they died or were outvoted by younger voters. Nope…after Thurmond’s run, the Dixiecrats went right back to voting for Democrats for another half century.
  2. In writing about McGovern and Wallace, liberal luminary, Arthur Schlesinger, actually referred to Wallace voters as responding to their candidate’s “integrity”! “The primaries themselves, especially the success of McGovern and Wallace, provide the best evidence for the proposition that voters in 1972 care less about a candidate's stand on particular issues than they do about the candidate's integrity,…” How McGovern Will Win
    1. Democrat McGovern gave a tip-of-the-hat to the segregationist Wallace in his acceptance speech at the Democrat Convention. That was the exact midpoint between Goldwater and Reagan. So…what of the imaginary “southern strategy” where the Republicans were supposed to have a plan to appeal to racists?
    2. Democrat McGovern: “And I was as moved as well by the appearance in the Convention Hall of the Governor of Alabama, George Wallace. … Governor, we pray for your full recovery so you can stand up and speak out for all of those who see you as their champion.” ACCEPTANCE SPEECH OF SENATOR GEORGE MCGOVERN

1.George Wallace votes went to Democrats.

Of course they did...that's why the same areas of the country that WERE Dixiecrat are now heavily Republican. Or are you going to deny that too?

They were Dixiecrats.....not Dixiecans.

The old racists....Democrats....continued to vote Democrat.

Younger Southerners became Republicans because they weren't racists.

1. 1966- Republican Spiro Agnew ran against Democrat segregationists George Mahoney for governor of Maryland. Agnew enacted some of the first laws in the nation against race discrimination in public housing. “Agnew signed the state's first open-housing laws and succeeded in getting the repeal of an anti-miscegenation law.” Spiro Agnew - Wikipedia
2. 1957- Democrat Sam Ervin, another liberal luminary, instrumental in the destruction of anti-communist Republicans Joe McCarthy and Richard Nixon, told his fellow segregationists, and who led the Watergate investigation, said of the 1957 civil rights bill: “We’ve got to give the goddamned ******* something. We’re not gonna be able to get out of here until we’ve got some kind of ****** bill.’
Robert Caro, “Master of the Senate: The Years of Lyndon Johnson,” xv.

There were plenty of southern integrationists. They were Republicans.

What scares Democrats/Liberals is the outreach to minorities by the NRA......the very antithesis of the Democrat/NRA efforts

Colion Noir

"NRA's black commentator becomes Web sensation
"The same government who at one point hosed us down with water, attacked us with dogs and wouldn't allow us to eat at their restaurants told us we couldn't own guns when bumbling fools with sheets on their heads were riding around burning crosses on our lawns and murdering us," Noir says in the video as "Washington elitism" flashes across the screen.

It was not a misreading of history, according to UCLA law professor Adam Winkler, author of "Gunfight: The Battle Over the Right to Bear Arms in America."

Winkler said that the armed Black Panthers of the 1960s, despite criticism by then-Republican California Gov. Ronald Reagan and many conservatives, paved the way for the NRA's current interpretation of the 2nd Amendment: that citizens should be able to carry guns in public, not just for hunting, but for protection, including protection against government tyranny."

NRA's black commentator becomes Web sensation

It should be pointed out why Mr. Noir is such a threat to the Democrats: without the black vote, Democrats would never win a national election.

Which of us has been able to prove their point?

I'm not convinced that you believe what you're saying. If you do then you're delusional. You're disputing proven history that no legitimate expert or historian would dispute. You haven't proven anything because you're operating outside the confines of reality.

Case closed.

Agreed.

"...no legitimate expert or historian would dispute."

Can you name several tomes you have read that you refer to here?

No?

Exactly my point.

"Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges."
Coulter

I'm not convinced that you believe what you're saying. If you do then you're delusional. You're disputing proven history that no legitimate expert or historian would dispute. You haven't proven anything because you're operating outside the confines of reality.

Case closed.

Agreed.

No?

Exactly my point.

"Liberals don't read books – they don't read anything … That's why they're liberals. They watch TV, absorb the propaganda, and vote on the basis of urges."
Coulter
How come you didn't know that Wallace wasn't a Democrat in 1968?

"NRA's black commentator becomes Web sensation
"The same government who at one point hosed us down with water, attacked us with dogs and wouldn't allow us to eat at their restaurants told us we couldn't own guns when bumbling fools with sheets on their heads were riding around burning crosses on our lawns and murdering us," Noir says in the video as "Washington elitism" flashes across the screen.

It was not a misreading of history, according to UCLA law professor Adam Winkler, author of "Gunfight: The Battle Over the Right to Bear Arms in America."

Winkler said that the armed Black Panthers of the 1960s, despite criticism by then-Republican California Gov. Ronald Reagan and many conservatives, paved the way for the NRA's current interpretation of the 2nd Amendment: that citizens should be able to carry guns in public, not just for hunting, but for protection, including protection against government tyranny."

NRA's black commentator becomes Web sensation

It should be pointed out why Mr. Noir is such a threat to the Democrats: without the black vote, Democrats would never win a national election.
I am in total support of all minorities and women becoming armed....too bad that the Munford Act, signed by Gov. Reagan, a Republican, was a reaction to black men open carrying in California.

Case closed.

Agreed.

No?

Exactly my point.

Coulter

Your statement is an attempt to obfuscate, and hide your embarrassment.

It's the sort of lie you Leftist drones offer in place of truth.

George Corley Wallace Jr. (August 25, 1919 – September 13, 1998) was an American politician and the 45th Governor of Alabama, having served two nonconsecutive terms and two consecutive terms as a Democrat: 1963–1967, 1971–1979 and 1983–1987.
George Wallace - Wikipedia

I'm sure you know the reason for his part affiliation 'alteration.'

Political party Democratic
Other political
affiliations

American Independent (1968
)

But his motto was always that of the Democrats:
"segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever"

Case closed.

Agreed.

No?

Exactly my point.

Coulter

Your statement is an attempt to obfuscate, and hide your embarrassment.

It's the sort of lie you Leftist drones offer in place of truth.

George Corley Wallace Jr. (August 25, 1919 – September 13, 1998) was an American politician and the 45th Governor of Alabama, having served two nonconsecutive terms and two consecutive terms as a Democrat: 1963–1967, 1971–1979 and 1983–1987.

I'm sure you know the reason for his part affiliation 'alteration.'

Political party Democratic
Other political
affiliations

American Independent (1968
)

But his motto was always that of the Democrats:
"segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever"
How come you didn't know that Wallace wasn't a Democrat in 1968? How come you don't want to acknowledge he LEFT the Democrats....like many racist Southern politicians did?

democrats cling to the "party switch" myth with teary-eyed desperation because the few of them with the slightest hint of historical and political self-awareness are terrified at being seen for what they have always been.

Forum List

Back