Knowing is half the battle

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Dems are getting smart, just sit back and let it happen

Queen has a good song about this:

I must disagree. Despite all the lies about Russia and Trump, all the riots, the COVID-19 bioweapon and every other calamity the democrats have visited upon their own fellow countrymen, we have yet to actually see their gloves come off. Democrats will NEVER allow Roe v. Wade to be threatened let alone overturned without some kind of monolithically suicidal attempt to prevent it. I don't believe for one moment the democrats are resigned to allowing anything to happen they don't want to happen.

Dems are getting smart, just sit back and let it happen

Queen has a good song about this:

I must disagree. Despite all the lies about Russia and Trump, all the riots, the COVID-19 bioweapon and every other calamity the democrats have visited upon their own fellow countrymen, we have yet to actually see their gloves come off. Democrats will NEVER allow Roe v. Wade to be threatened let alone overturned without some kind of monolithically suicidal attempt to prevent it. I don't believe for one moment the democrats are resigned to allowing anything to happen they don't want to happen.

Well that's another story, but they better, it could happen. It just means the states handle it.

Forum List

Back