Koch Brothers endorse Hillary

And now Hillary is running from the endorsement.

Hillary Clinton Rejects 'Endorsement' From Koch Brother

:ack-1:

I really can't blame the reasoning of the Koch brothers on this one. "W" was far more liberal than Bill Clinton in terms of spending and creating massive entitlement programs and expanding government through the military. "W" was by far one of the most progressive presidents in US history.

There never was an endorsement, he said she MIGHT be preferable, that's a long way from an endorsement.
It speaks volumes about his assessment of the republicans running.

I really can't blame the reasoning of the Koch brothers on this one. "W" was far more liberal than Bill Clinton in terms of spending and creating massive entitlement programs and expanding government through the military. "W" was by far one of the most progressive presidents in US history.

It wasn't an "endorsement." Koch stated that it's possible that Hillary Clinton would make a better President either Trump or Cruz--and he's right there.

Millions of Republicans feel the same way. It's going to be a very BLUE election night for Republicans.
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump

What it does say is that the Koch brothers aren't happy with the GOP Presidential candidates this year, and they won't be supporting them.

Last edited:

There never was an endorsement, he said she MIGHT be preferable, that's a long way from an endorsement.

Wasn't the point, was it? He didn't endorse anyone.

What Koch is basically stating is they're not happy with the GOP candidates this year, and they won't be supporting them.

What Koch is basically stating is they're not happy with the GOP candidates this year, and they won't be supporting them.

He won't be supporting the regressives either, that's his business and his money to do with as he sees fit. Any bets he will still support down ballot republicans?

It wasn't an "endorsement." Koch stated that it's possible that Hillary Clinton would make a better President either Trump or Cruz--and he's right there.

Millions of Republicans feel the same way. It's going to be a very BLUE election night for Republicans.
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump

What it does say is that the Koch brothers aren't happy with the GOP Presidential candidates this year, and they won't be supporting them.

Why do you suppose they are not happy with Cruz or Trump?

I love it when Dims say that the Koch brothers are the source of all evil in the universe.....until they support their candidate. Then all of a sudden, they are not so bad after all.

Hilarious.

Forum List

Back