Krazy Kalifornia Kaos

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Some of the required paperwork things in selling real estate in the shithole state:

List all repairs and modifications to the property. Lived here 32 years, do the math.

Has any wildlife ever pooped on your property? Do the math.

Are you not a nonresident of California? Uh?

It goes on and on and on and...... So happy leaving.

A shithole state with a balanced budget and a 9 billion dollar surplus...Makes Okiehoma look like the shithole state. They and Kansas be in debt something awful.

A shithole state with a balanced budget and a 9 billion dollar surplus...Makes Okiehoma look like the shithole state. They and Kansas be in debt something awful.
California has never had a surplus or balanced the budget either.

Earlier this month, California Governor Jerry Brown strode to a podium in Sacramento and said something that, a few years ago, seemed as unlikely as a UFO landing atop the state Capitol: The initial projection for the state budget showed a balance. In fact, for the 2013-2014 fiscal year, there’s a surplus of $851 million. The nonpartisan Legislative Analyst’s Office, which just a couple months earlier estimated a deficit of $1.9 billion, concurred with the governor: Revenues matched expenditures in the initial outlook for the first time since before the Great Recession.
Back from the Brink

I did get the surplus wrong but I only scanned the story and I'm high af so kill me...

See that "initial projection". We have a projected surplus every year. It's just never real. It's just a projection. But every year the politicians spend it. That's why California is a fiscal mess and heavily in debt.

Jerry Brown’s Legacy: A $6.1 Billion Budget Surplus in California
LOS ANGELES—California Gov. Jerry Brown appears poised to exit office next year with a top political priority in hand: free from the massive budget deficits that had weighed on his predecessors.

Buoyed by tax increases passed under his administration and a strong economy, Mr. Brown said Wednesday that the state is projecting a $6.1 billion surplus for the next fiscal year, which begins July 1.

Jerry Brown’s Legacy: A $6.1 Billion Budget Surplus in California

Earlier this month, California Governor Jerry Brown strode to a podium in Sacramento and said something that, a few years ago, seemed as unlikely as a UFO landing atop the state Capitol: The initial projection for the state budget showed a balance. In fact, for the 2013-2014 fiscal year, there’s a surplus of $851 million. The nonpartisan Legislative Analyst’s Office, which just a couple months earlier estimated a deficit of $1.9 billion, concurred with the governor: Revenues matched expenditures in the initial outlook for the first time since before the Great Recession.
Back from the Brink

I did get the surplus wrong but I only scanned the story and I'm high af so kill me...

Jerry Brown's fake surplus - California Political Review

Total bullshit

Have you another idea on how a nation is financed? Since taxation has been occurring in the USA since day one.
A balanced budget is a budget that has as much money coming in as going out, an unbalanced budget is one where there is either too much spending resulting in a deficit or too much taxing resulting in a surplus.

That surplus will come in handy if there are any natural disasters. Otherwise the state might have to cut needed programs.

Forum List

Back