Krazy Kalifornia Kaos

A shithole state with a balanced budget and a 9 billion dollar surplus...Makes Okiehoma look like the shithole state. They and Kansas be in debt something awful.
California has never had a surplus or balanced the budget either.
Yes, the powers that be in that state are not above just flat-out baldfaced lying when their performance comes under par. After all, this is a state that embraces that "some men are actually women", legally! And that children should and must be taught to relish and worship regular men and women based on the depraved sex acts they do "as an identity".

That surplus will come in handy if there are any natural disasters. Otherwise the state might have to cut needed programs.
then it's not a surplus, in fact when all income can be justified through/from taxation there is no surplus, if there is a surplus then that is "taxation without representation"...to this point Californians have been over taxed by 9 billion dollars...and what is so special or intelligent about being able to raise taxes? it's what politicians do when they have no answers

That surplus will come in handy if there are any natural disasters. Otherwise the state might have to cut needed programs.
then it's not a surplus, in fact when all income can be justified through/from taxation there is no surplus, if there is a surplus then that is "taxation without representation"...to this point Californians have been over taxed by 9 billion dollars...and what is so special or intelligent about being able to raise taxes? it's what politicians do when they have no answers
California doesn't even have a rainy day fund of significance.

No road, water or power infrastructure improvements combined with illegals, criminals and homeless flooding in over 2 decades has made the state a shithole.

California doesn't even have a rainy day fund of significance.

No road, water or power infrastructure improvements combined with illegals, criminals and homeless flooding in over 2 decades has made the state a shithole.

You should see the state of condition of the streets of San Francisco. Holy shit. They should have signs on all approaching bridges and highways saying "Welcome to San Franshitshow; 4 wheel drive only".

Last edited:
A shithole state with a balanced budget and a 9 billion dollar surplus...Makes Okiehoma look like the shithole state. They and Kansas be in debt something awful.
Earlier this month, California Governor Jerry Brown strode to a podium in Sacramento and said something that, a few years ago, seemed as unlikely as a UFO landing atop the state Capitol: The initial projection for the state budget showed a balance. In fact, for the 2013-2014 fiscal year, there’s a surplus of $851 million. The nonpartisan Legislative Analyst’s Office, which just a couple months earlier estimated a deficit of $1.9 billion, concurred with the governor: Revenues matched expenditures in the initial outlook for the first time since before the Great Recession.
Back from the Brink

I did get the surplus wrong but I only scanned the story and I'm high af so kill me...

You fool California has a huge unfunded pension bubble ready to burst, Mississippi is run better then California .

Some of the required paperwork things in selling real estate in the shithole state:

List all repairs and modifications to the property. Lived here 32 years, do the math.

Has any wildlife ever pooped on your property? Do the math.

Are you not a nonresident of California? Uh?

It goes on and on and on and...... So happy leaving.
i just sold 2 properties 3 years ago in OC....never was asked question 2.....and all the modifications and repairs are referring to recent ones...

Earlier this month, California Governor Jerry Brown strode to a podium in Sacramento and said something that, a few years ago, seemed as unlikely as a UFO landing atop the state Capitol: The initial projection for the state budget showed a balance. In fact, for the 2013-2014 fiscal year, there’s a surplus of $851 million. The nonpartisan Legislative Analyst’s Office, which just a couple months earlier estimated a deficit of $1.9 billion, concurred with the governor: Revenues matched expenditures in the initial outlook for the first time since before the Great Recession.
Back from the Brink

I did get the surplus wrong but I only scanned the story and I'm high af so kill me...
moon did the exalted gov mention all the unfunded pension liabilities he has to cover?.....

Some of the required paperwork things in selling real estate in the shithole state:

List all repairs and modifications to the property. Lived here 32 years, do the math.

Has any wildlife ever pooped on your property? Do the math.

Are you not a nonresident of California? Uh?

It goes on and on and on and...... So happy leaving.
i just sold 2 properties 3 years ago in OC....never was asked question 2.....and all the modifications and repairs are referring to recent ones...
Times are a changin as Kalifornia circles the drain.

Forum List

Back