Krazy Kamala Harris compares ICE officers to the KKK. she really wants to be president. good luck!

Harris was questioning ICE nominee Ronald Vitiello about comments he made in 2015 comparing the Democratic Party to the KKK.

Kamala Harris Compares ICE to the KKK

Two stupid comments doesn’t make a smart one
Her comment wasn't stupid. The ICE nominee made the comparison. She asked him if ICE was used to intimidate people legally in the US

And how is that not an absurd question? Even in the context your talking about it’s stupid. She made no cogent point.

Harris was questioning ICE nominee Ronald Vitiello about comments he made in 2015 comparing the Democratic Party to the KKK.

Her comment wasn't stupid. The ICE nominee made the comparison. She asked him if ICE was used to intimidate people legally in the US

And how is that not an absurd question? Even in the context your talking about it’s stupid. She made no cogent point.
It's an absurd question? "where are your papers?"

`
`

1541450910560.jpg

We definitely need to help those illegal kids......get back to their home country.

Latinos and Muslims are immigrating because their own countries are OVERPOPULATED...

Guess where the US is headed with open borders???

Well, consider this. Lets say, yay, ICE was successful, they got rid of all of the illegals.

But now we have tens of thousands of them sitting around back at base camp with nothing to do.

Now what? Do we think theyre just gonna end ICE? Probably not, weve spent hundreds of billions on it infrastructurally, plus, you know, that's their job now, they have mortgages and bills to pay, the yneed their jobs.

Seems to me they'd be looking for something to do. Not only that, I'm sure our overlords would be wanting to find something for them to do in order to justify the spending. What's next, then? Door to door searches?

Lets deport 15-20 million illegals first, before we start worrying about ICE agents with nothing to do......

She made no cogent point.

She so rarely does.....

Neither, because Kamala made no comparisons

Good.

Because when Dems mention the KKK, they will be FACED with Robert Byrd every time....
Harris didn't bring up the Klan. But feel free. Byrd was explicit in condemning the Klan and his role. To bad the ICE nominee couldn't do the same.

To bad the ICE nominee couldn't do the same.

If the ICE nominee was asked to condemn Robert Byrd and his role in the KKK, I'm pretty sure he would.

Krazy Kamala is a sick, anti-White, horsefaced democrat who is simply reading the talking points provided by the DNC. Mr. Vitiello should have asked Krazy Kamala how is it she is so knowledgeable of the "perception" of lawbreaking, illegal invaders and why is it a bad thing that criminals fear the laws of the land? And in fact, is she a foreign agent who represents these criminals?

Last edited:

Good.

Because when Dems mention the KKK, they will be FACED with Robert Byrd every time....
Harris didn't bring up the Klan. But feel free. Byrd was explicit in condemning the Klan and his role. To bad the ICE nominee couldn't do the same.

If the ICE nominee was asked to condemn Robert Byrd and his role in the KKK, I'm pretty sure he would.
So would Kamala.

Good.

So would Kamala.

Then what's she whining about?

So how many do you want to adopt and pay for out of your own pocket?Here's the reality, while philosophically I agree with what you're saying, if we start harboring all of these kids and giving sanctuary to all the adults making their way here in these caravans, when does it end? If they know they are home free when they get here and we'll give them food, housing, and education all paid for courtesy of the American taxpayers then you can expect wave after wave after wave of migrants coming here for the same thing.We cannot import the entire Third World. There have to be limits and standards.
`
The cartoon was in reference to the brutality shown by the DOJ, through their inhumane use of ICE in the immigration problem. It was not meant nor intended to address the sociological problems with immigration enforcement. It is you whom are reading more into the image than it contains. The OP is about ICE, not about the whiny, if not xenophobic, reaction of the far right to this issue.

As a sovereign nation, we have a right to limit or altogether cease immigration from whomever we choose. However, that is not at issue in this thread. The fact that this particular news item is making its way through the far right news and bloggesphere betrays it as a bias piece of news. To quote the Washington Examiner;

"The Republican National Committee pounced on the exchange to accuse Harris, a likely Democratic presidential candidate in 2020, of comparing ICE officers to Klansmen and sent out a video clip from the hearing. Ronna McDaniel, RNC chairwoman, said: "Kamala Harris is trying to launch her 2020 campaign off of comparing ICE officers to the KKK, and it's absolutely disgusting."

While I do not agree with the Harris portrayal of ICE, the real real problem laid with Sessions, now with an absolutely unqualified Matthew Whitaker. Enforce the law, yes, but not by ripping children from their parents, which is one of the more heinous things ICE is doing.

When I saw the thread, I suspected that basquebromance was making things up. So I saw the clip via his Twitter link.
And the only one who mentioned a parallel between the KKK and ICE was the right wing fellow being interviewed by Kamala. (Kamala didn't mention the KKK or compared ICE to anyone).
And her question was whether ICE is being used in a way to intimidate people of Hispanic descent who are legally here.
Wrong. Her question was whether the ICE chief was concerned with the fact that illegal aliens are afraid of ICE. If they aren't, then ICE isn't doing its job. She was actually attacking him for doing his job.

So how many do you want to adopt and pay for out of your own pocket?Here's the reality, while philosophically I agree with what you're saying, if we start harboring all of these kids and giving sanctuary to all the adults making their way here in these caravans, when does it end? If they know they are home free when they get here and we'll give them food, housing, and education all paid for courtesy of the American taxpayers then you can expect wave after wave after wave of migrants coming here for the same thing.We cannot import the entire Third World. There have to be limits and standards.
`
The cartoon was in reference to the brutality shown by the DOJ, through their inhumane use of ICE in the immigration problem. It was not meant nor intended to address the sociological problems with immigration enforcement. It is you whom are reading more into the image than it contains. The OP is about ICE, not about the whiny, if not xenophobic, reaction of the far right to this issue.

As a sovereign nation, we have a right to limit or altogether cease immigration from whomever we choose. However, that is not at issue in this thread. The fact that this particular news item is making its way through the far right news and bloggesphere betrays it as a bias piece of news. To quote the Washington Examiner;

"The Republican National Committee pounced on the exchange to accuse Harris, a likely Democratic presidential candidate in 2020, of comparing ICE officers to Klansmen and sent out a video clip from the hearing. Ronna McDaniel, RNC chairwoman, said: "Kamala Harris is trying to launch her 2020 campaign off of comparing ICE officers to the KKK, and it's absolutely disgusting."

While I do not agree with the Harris portrayal of ICE, the real real problem laid with Sessions, now with an absolutely unqualified Matthew Whitaker. Enforce the law, yes, but not by ripping children from their parents, which is one of the more heinous things ICE is doing.

Liberal Dictionary:
==========================
bias - truth, facts.

A little effort to improve things in immigrants' home countries would be much more effective than treating the symptoms here.

Forum List

Back