Krazy Kamala Harris compares ICE officers to the KKK. she really wants to be president. good luck!

A little effort to improve things in immigrants' home countries would be much more effective than treating the symptoms here.

The illegal invaders are NOT immigrants. For folks who are actual, legal immigrants it is so insulting. Referring to illegal aliens as "immigrants" is basically equating rape with consensual sex.
Its the right of asylum.
OdGtuRi.png
Another snowflake bigot who hates white Americans.

There's no such right, douchebag.
v31bhb9ekru11.jpg

Try again.

A little effort to improve things in immigrants' home countries would be much more effective than treating the symptoms here.

The illegal invaders are NOT immigrants. For folks who are actual, legal immigrants it is so insulting. Referring to illegal aliens as "immigrants" is basically equating rape with consensual sex.
Its the right of asylum.
OdGtuRi.png

v31bhb9ekru11.jpg

Try again.
They all came here legally, and they had no right to come here. They were given permission.

No there weren't. They did it to stay alive.

Are you saying no Jews threw their fellow Jews into concentration camps, or that they did it to stay alive... you seem to not get your story straight.

Give an asshole a pretty uniform and some authority, and they will always be willing to turn on their own... it's a sad fact of human nature.

The problem with the ICE Jackboots is that we treat what should be a labor issue (INS was originally part of the Department of labor, and it worked just fine) and treat it like a security issue, which it isn't.

Unfortunately, you were never at Auschwitz, nimrod.

No, but I did have a cousin who ended up at Nordhausen... he was a Catholic Priest who said something the Nazis didn't like.

then again, I used to wonder what my relatives thought when they watched Hitler rise to power and destroy the soul of their country. I don't wonder about that anymore since Trump got "elected" (not really).

It takes an incredible naivete to compare ICE to the Gestapo.

Not really. Frankly, both groups are dedicated to abusing people based on who they are.

The problem with ICE is that it's always had this mentality of abusing undocumented immigrants. Trump just got rid of the line that Obama and Bush wouldn't let them cross.

They all came here legally, and they had no right to come here. They were given permission.

Not really. Back then they just showed up... we didn't have the complex system of visas and entry and sponsors we have now. Back then you did what my grandparents did when they wanted to get away from the Craziness in Germany... They got on a boat and left.

Its the right of asylum.
OdGtuRi.png

v31bhb9ekru11.jpg

Try again.
I get it now.
YxofSvE.jpg

Forum List

Back