🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Krazy Kamala Harris Has a New Plan to Save the Trump VS Biden 2020 Election....Make Her Biden's VP? That too!

From "The Secret of Her Suck-Sess".....

duoFH6C.jpg

I like paper ballots. Russia cant hack a piece of paper.

nevertheless, we never to get SOULS TO THE POLLS, my friends!

Is she or did she sleep with Biden to get to be VP? Just wondering given both of their pasts.

OK here is the solution
Kamala Harris VS Stacey Abrams in a remake of the MTV show Death Match only this time make it live action pay per view

Is she or did she sleep with Biden to get to be VP? Just wondering given both of their pasts.
Biden cheat on his wives like Trump did on all 3 of his? We have a pervert in our WH Were you proud when the moron you support said inject disinfectant in your body?? Be a good thing for him and all republicans to try it

Biden cheat on his wives like Trump did on all 3 of his? We have a pervert in our WH Were you proud when the moron you support said inject disinfectant in your body?? Be a good thing for him and all republicans to try it

I don't care if he cheats or cheated on his wife, I got over that with Clinton. Not sure what Trump has to do with Harris and Biden and her sleeping her way up and Biden's love of loving women.

I don't like Trump, Biden or Harris, I am going third party as I am tired of the lesser of two evils BS, because doing that has gotten us nothing but evil.

If Biden picks Harris the Trump campaign will play that debate clip of Tulsi Gabbard taking here down and basically ending her run over and over.

Gabbard knifed her in the gut like 6-7 times Harris was toast after that. :auiqs.jpg:

Looks like a good plan to me.

The junior senator from California on Thursday introduced the VoteSafe Act of 2020, a $5 billion piece of legislation that would satisfy what voting experts and advocates estimate states need to enact necessary reforms. Working closely with various secretaries of state, Harris crafted a bill that would standardize early in-person voting periods, mandating that each state have at least a 20-day period ahead of the November 3rd general election. It would also require states to permit no-excuse mail-in absentee voting for this election, allowing any citizen to submit such a ballot, regardless of explanation. The bill would also maintain minimum due process protections for each voter.​
The Harris legislation sets aside $5 billion for this task, considerably more than the $400 million in the recently signed coronavirus relief bill. Half of that would help states establish whatever infrastructure is needed for no-excuse absentee voting and early in-person voting. The other $2.5 billion would come in the form of discretionary grant-funding for states to help improve both safety and accessibility of election systems — including the implementation and promotion of curbside voting, which allows voters to complete ballots safely in their cars while maintaining physical isolation. The grants would also fund improvements in voter registration, polling-place and line management, and training of poll workers.​

But I don't think it'll take 5 billion. Not even close. I'd eliminate the curbside voting (strong clusterfuck potential) and polling places, line managers and training poll workers. Make the entire thing postage paid mail-in nationwide. Mail ballots to everyone who filed tax returns for 2019.

She might generate some excitement, but Biden already has California in the bag, so she wouldn't help get him a state he really needs.

Agree - Harris brings a lot to the table, but not a swing state. Abrams, Klobuchar, & Demmings top my list.

"We can’t let the Fake News, and their partner, the Radical Left, Do Nothing Democrats, get away with stealing the Election. They tried that in 2016. How did that work out? " - Trump

those pesky Russians!
Joe doesn’t like sniffing the hair of black women, so I doubt he will pick her. Of course he’s probably just going to do whatever his DNC handlers tell him.

those pesky Russians!
Joe doesn’t like sniffing the hair of black women, so I doubt he will pick her. Of course he’s probably just going to do whatever his DNC handlers tell him.
i'm gonna try to convince Sleepy Joe to pick Krazy Kamala on twitter just to spite you for being such a jerk

those pesky Russians!
i'm gonna try to convince Sleepy Joe to pick Krazy Kamala on twitter just to spite you for being such a jerk
She is the one that accused him of being a racist, don’t you remember?

those pesky Russians!
She is the one that accused him of being a racist, don’t you remember?

in primary campaigns: stuff happens!

Forum List

Back