Kremlin calls Biden “senile”

Tell us when you know for sure. What you think isn’t evidence.
Show me your evidence since you're calling me out. In the summer of love there isn't to many, of your criminals made public. Also the governor of Portland refused federal help to stop it. Also your leaders supported it.

Show me your evidence since you're calling me out. In the summer of love there isn't to many, of your criminals made public. Also the governor of Portland refused federal help to stop it. Also your leaders supported it.
Evidence of what, that Trump supporters stormed the Capitol? Don’t worry, the clips will be on 24/7 this fall. :biggrin:

Evidence of what, that Trump supporters stormed the Capitol? Don’t worry, the clips will be on 24/7 this fall. :biggrin:
Maybe the lesson learned is, if you're going to riot, do so on poorly lit city streets, with few surveillance cameras to catch people committing specific criminal acts.
Instead they attack the US Capitol, in broad daylight, with thousands of high resolution surveillance cameras, catching every act, everywhere, from every angle.
And then cry how it's unfair how so many of the insurrectionists got charged with the crimes they committed, that were caught on video.

Not all the clips. The thousands of hours Pelosi won't let out? Food shortage around the corner, because of Biden. Even the demented fool claimed it was coming.

Have you ever driven a car with a manual transmission? And have you ever gone from an "H" to a "dogleg"?

That would demonstrate what it would be like going from a Ukraine MIG-29 to a Polish MIG-29.

Your instincts can get you killed. And it takes many hours to retrain those instincts. And tell me. Where are Ukraine pilots going to do that flight training, when Russian MIGs and anti-aircraft batteries are just waiting for them.
LOL...Maybe you forgot I'm a truck driver with 30 years experience....What a stupid analogy...

Are you saying that pilots that fly some of the fastest jets in the world are too dumb to figure out their instruments?

Not buying it...But keep making excuses, it's hilarious....

This sounds like Boeing saying that pilots didn't need any transition training between the 737 and the 737-max 8.

And the differences between variants are much smaller than between the Ukraine and Polish MIG-29's.
This is me saying that your excuses are stupid....Nothing more...

Maybe the lesson learned is, if you're going to riot, do so on poorly lit city streets, with few surveillance cameras to catch people committing specific criminal acts.
Instead they attack the US Capitol, in broad daylight, with thousands of high resolution surveillance cameras, catching every act, everywhere, from every angle.
And then cry how it's unfair how so many of the insurrectionists got charged with the crimes they committed, that were caught on video.
Moving Pelosi podium around and drinking her beer really isn't the great crimes that the libs pretend. Trump supporters put their feet on Pelosi's desk---dems SS troops burned down cities and looted. Gee these two aren't the same.

Macron scolds Biden for sticking his foot in his mouth about removing Putin. Will the USA survive another 3 years of this half brain idiot??

Forum List

Back