Kristallnacht May Explain Why Lefty Supremes Went Agro On Gay Activists...I Mean "Couples"..

Do these "wedding" gay litigants feel like thugs instead of victims?

• Yes. They seem to be going to Christians specifically to put them out of business.

• Maybe. It could be they walked in and were just offended and didn't have other choices.

• No. They just keep walking in these shops with no idea they're Christian-owned.

• Shouldn't this thread be in a forum where hardly anyone posts?

Results are only viewable after voting.
A124CC2F-8603-4675-86BB-63114B87FA53.jpeg

6206147E-0E18-4246-965C-E4F8B1FA2ED7.jpeg

The two pictures in tandem look eerily like one another. Must just be a coincidence.

:lol:

(Thank you to AZGAl in advance.)
So do we have a modern version of "Kristallnacht" going on with the cult of LGBT against people of faith?.

Just when I thought Silhouette couldn't get any more stupid- she exceeds herself.

Yes indeed- Silhouette believes this:
images

Is the same thing as this:
images

Yet Silhouette would prefer that every gay in America be dressed like this:

(Thank you to AZGAl in advance.)
So do we have a modern version of "Kristallnacht" going on with the cult of LGBT against people of faith?.

Just when I thought Silhouette couldn't get any more stupid- she exceeds herself.

Yes indeed- Silhouette believes this:
images

Is the same thing as this:
images

Yet Silhouette would prefer that every gay in America be dressed like this:
can't make this up.

No. The only thing compatible to the Night of Broken Glass in American History imo, would be the Race riots and lynchings after the reconstruction period.

Targeting business in state that protect gay rights with, gasp, offers of business, is like burning them down?

79.02.04: The Negro Holocaust: Lynching and Race Riots in the United States,1880-1950
This is a soft version of Krystallnacht. Using the legal system instead of crowbars and bricks. But the ruination of Christian businesses is the same at the end of the day: for refusing to promote a cult.

So when Christian Churches call for 'ruination' of business's that support gays- Christians are having their own 'soft' Krystalnacht?

images

Hard to prove in most cases, but there seems to be some evidence in the Oregon bakery case similar to this one that the couple called around to several bakeries, looking for one to refuse them. And in the case in New York where a lesbian couple sued the owners of a farm which hosts weddings, it seems pretty clear that the couple was expecting to be refused, since they recorded the entire conversation.

I'm pretty sure that the couple in the Masterpiece case knew he would refuse, because he was apparently famous in that area for refusing to do custom cakes for certain types of events.

No. The only thing compatible to the Night of Broken Glass in American History imo, would be the Race riots and lynchings after the reconstruction period.

Targeting business in state that protect gay rights with, gasp, offers of business, is like burning them down?

79.02.04: The Negro Holocaust: Lynching and Race Riots in the United States,1880-1950
This is a soft version of Krystallnacht. Using the legal system instead of crowbars and bricks. But the ruination of Christian businesses is the same at the end of the day: for refusing to promote a cult.

And this leaves them dead broke, and maybe even in debt, from fielding legal fees.

Legal fees all paid for

Nearby, Phillips stood quietly with his attorney, Kristen Waggoner of Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF), which has mushroomed over the past few years into a Christian-right powerhouse. Founded 24 years ago because, as its longtime president Alan Sears once put it, “the homosexual agenda threatens religious freedom,” ADF now rivals some of the nation’s top private law firms in Supreme Court activity. It has trained thousands of lawyers, many of whom have gone on to government service at the federal, state, and local levels. The organization has helped shape “religious freedom” legislation

Hard to prove in most cases, but there seems to be some evidence in the Oregon bakery case similar to this one that the couple called around to several bakeries, looking for one to refuse them.

Feel free to share that 'evidence' with the class.

So do we have a modern version of "Kristallnacht" going on with the cult of LGBT against people of faith?

Vote in the poll.

Absolutely.

There is no reason for someone who wants to buy a cake for a Gay Wedding needs to go anywhere near a family type bakery.

There have always been bakeries that specialized in "adult" cakes, who will bake a cake in the shape of any genitalia or other provocative shape or occasion you want. If you want a pastry with off color jokes, that's where you go.

This latest situation only happened because the Gay Community is looking to humiliate Christians IMHO

So do we have a modern version of "Kristallnacht" going on with the cult of LGBT against people of faith?

Vote in the poll.

Absolutely.

There is no reason for someone who wants to buy a cake for a Gay Wedding needs to go anywhere near a family type bakery.

There have always been bakeries that specialized in "adult" cakes, who will bake a cake in the shape of any genitalia or other provocative shape or occasion you want. If you want a pastry with off color jokes, that's where you go.

This latest situation only happened because the Gay Community is looking to humiliate Christians IMHO

Ah yes- the "War on Christians"

Remember how Gays have been trying to pass laws to make going to church a crime? Oh wait- gays haven't.

Remember how Gays have been trying to pass laws to make it illegal for Christians to teach in public schools? Oh wait- gays haven't.

It was Christians who have sought to pass laws against gays- not the other way around.

Those 'evil' gays have been uppity enough to file complaints when they have been discriminated against.

In this case- the Supreme Court said the State was not fair in applying the applicable law. That is the extent of the war against Christians.

Hard to prove in most cases, but there seems to be some evidence in the Oregon bakery case similar to this one that the couple called around to several bakeries, looking for one to refuse them. And in the case in New York where a lesbian couple sued the owners of a farm which hosts weddings, it seems pretty clear that the couple was expecting to be refused, since they recorded the entire conversation.

I'm pretty sure that the couple in the Masterpiece case knew he would refuse, because he was apparently famous in that area for refusing to do custom cakes for certain types of events.
And the negroes who held sit-ins at Whites Only lunch counters deliberately targeted them, too.

Your point?

Same bigoted bullshit, different decade.

It's funny to hear bigots whining about being oppressed by the people they would like to shove back into their second class citizen place.

It really is.

Vote in the poll.

Absolutely.

Even most family-type bakeries will be happy to bake a cake for a gay wedding. It's not like there's a specific Biblical teaching on the subject of commerce with gay people (possibly because most societies during that era stoned them). This is pretty much a matter of personal, individual religious belief, and businesspeople don't usually feel THAT personally involved with their products.

Even most family-type bakeries will be happy to bake a cake for a gay wedding. .

That may well be true, but the Colorado Homosexuals weren't really interested in a cake at all. They were looking to humiiate and set up these Christian bakers. Had the good folks at Masterpiece said "sure, we'll bake your Gay Cake", the homosexuals would not have made the order. Why actually do business with Christians?

Personally, if I were a baker, I'd have no problem with the order. I enjoy extreme camp, and there is nothing campier than a Gay Marriage.

Even most family-type bakeries will be happy to bake a cake for a gay wedding. .

That may well be true, but the Colorado Homosexuals weren't really interested in a cake at all. They were looking to humiiate and set up these Christian bakers. Had the good folks at Masterpiece said "sure, we'll bake your Gay Cake", the homosexuals would not have made the order. Why actually do business with Christians?

Personally, if I were a baker, I'd have no problem with the order. I enjoy extreme camp, and there is nothing campier than a Gay Marriage.

I think I mentioned before - although it might have been in a different thread - that it certainly appears as though they chose him deliberately, since by all accounts he's famous in the area for his quirky restrictions on custom cake decorations he will and won't do. He's literally the only baker I've ever heard of who won't make Halloween cakes, for example. But unless they just dropped in from the Martian mother ship to order the cake, it's very unlikely that they had no idea about this.

I think I mentioned before - although it might have been in a different thread - that it certainly appears as though they chose him deliberately, since by all accounts he's famous in the area for his quirky restrictions on custom cake decorations he will and won't do. He's literally the only baker I've ever heard of who won't make Halloween cakes, for example. But unless they just dropped in from the Martian mother ship to order the cake, it's very unlikely that they had no idea about this.

Don't kid yourself. They researched the baker well before they went into his shop. He was hand-selected for persecution by the "innocent and shocked" gay lifestylists who made sure to bring a mom along to emphasize the "shocked!" value they wanted to milk from the story.

The Supremes didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday. This and other cases like it where the gay lifestylists didn't respectfully look elsewhere the minute they knew of the bakers' passive refusal to promote anything that has to do with two people of the same gender "marrying" (in the Christian mind, officiating as both mom and dad when that has no substitute in the eyes of God), are clear examples of militant targeting. That's why I named the title of this thread how I did. These "couples" often pair up for marriage to exploit a political agenda, and for tax purposes.

And in so doing they further adulterate the blessing of marriage. Can you imagine waiting for a long time, falling in love, proposing and getting giddy with the idea of marrying the one you love; but in the planning of that happy event you weave in a little planned complete sabotage and destruction of one of the contractors you intend to hire to help you?

"Hey honey, did you call the caterer? Yes, we're having salmon and asparagus quiche! Did you get the florist to order all the roses? Yes, pinks and whites, just like you wanted. Oh, and hey, did you search on Google for a baker who certainly is a Christian with objections to our lifestyle so we can target his shop for financial destruction before we go order our cake at the place down the road as planned from the guy who doesn't care who he makes a cake for? Yep, got that done too. We'll stop off there, have someone film the Christian politely rejecting our request, go see the lawyer, drop off the footage and go to that little bakery on the corner and pick out the cake we intended to all along. Great! Let's go!"

And the negroes who held sit-ins at Whites Only lunch counters deliberately targeted them, too.

Actually, they did. They researched FW Woolworth's and knew that the corporation wouldn't disobey state law to serve them.

The lunch counter protests were carefully orchestrated, and it would have really put a crimp in a protest if the Woolworth manager would have ordered them served as they weren't hungry and probably didn't bring any money, and it was the age before "cards".

But there were differences, the lunch counter protesters weren't seeking to destroy Woolworth, and deliberately picked a large corporation because they didn't want to destroy the life of a small retailer.

Forum List

Back