Kristen Powers: Why Can't Obama Tell Us The Truth About Benghazi

I'll ask again What difference does it make if it was planned or spontaneous? Only the attackers know that information anyway...how do you expect Obama know this? Did the attackers send out an Facebook Event page? RSVP?

Thats not the point----------the point is that obama, clinton, rice, carney, and everyone else in the administration LIED about it.

The difference it makes is lying to the american people vs telling them the truth.

Ok so you dont want to know anymore if it was planned or not?

Lied about what btw?

Are you really here to declare that the Obama Administration didn't lie to the American people about what happened in Benghazi? Is that a limb you want to walk yourself out on, Closed? Knock yourself out...

Yeah I'm looking idiot ! Zero Convictions !!!!!!

When you control the highest levels of government, its easy to get rid of evidence.

God only knows how many Sandy Bergers the Obama admin has and how much evidence of their own wrong doing they've destroyed.

Key word , God only knows . Because no proof of wrong doing ,no evidence nothing but faux news reporting to you low information voters that buy all the drama .

were obama, clinton, rice, and carney telling the truth when they said is was all caused by a video? yes or no.

When you control the highest levels of government, its easy to get rid of evidence.

God only knows how many Sandy Bergers the Obama admin has and how much evidence of their own wrong doing they've destroyed.

Key word , God only knows . Because no proof of wrong doing ,no evidence nothing but faux news reporting to you low information voters that buy all the drama .

Common sense tells you that when someone's done nothing wrong they WELCOME an investigation into what took place and willingly turn over everything pertinent to the investigation. Common sense also tells you that when someone releases as little information as possible or deliberately releases reams of information that has little to do with the subject being investigated so that they can posture that they are "cooperating" with the investigation...that they are hiding something.

This Administration has been anything BUT forthcoming on Fast & Furious, Benghazi or the IRS scandal.

were obama, clinton, rice, and carney telling the truth when they said is was all caused by a video? yes or no.

He's high again.

Probably bummed about learning that dims are going to lose the Senate (BIG) and Republicans gaining seats in the House.

Along with the trauma of Nazi Pelousy (his dream girl) likely retiring, I doubt he'll be straight at any time after 10:00AM for awhile.

Until his mommy puts him back in rehab.

Thats not the point----------the point is that obama, clinton, rice, carney, and everyone else in the administration LIED about it.

The difference it makes is lying to the american people vs telling them the truth.

Lied about what btw?

Trolling, cockbite piece of shit.

Eat a neg, scumbag

Need a band-aid for your feelings?

Lied about what btw?

Of course it was planned. The US general and the Libyan govt have confirmed that it was planned.

They lied about it being in response to a video. they lied about providing requested security, they lied about giving a stand-down order. They lied about there not being military assets that could intervene

Oh god :cuckoo:

Common sense tells you that when someone's done nothing wrong they WELCOME an investigation into what took place and willingly turn over everything pertinent to the investigation. Common sense also tells you that when someone releases as little information as possible or deliberately releases reams of information that has little to do with the subject being investigated so that they can posture that they are "cooperating" with the investigation...that they are hiding something.

This Administration has been anything BUT forthcoming on Fast & Furious, Benghazi or the IRS scandal.

You can't apply logic to the libturd brain. It doesn't work.

They think along different lines than normal human beings. They're wired differently, like the synapses in their brains are mis-routed or something.

My Dog understands logic better than the average dimocrap.

After several attempts at something, he'll either try it another way or look to me for help.

dimocraps? They just keep doing the same stupid shit they've always done. Failure, after Failure.

Kirsten Powers: Why Can't The Obama Administration Tell The Truth About Benghazi? - Katie Pavlich

She's been pretty good about staying on target.

She's much better than Milquetoast Colmes.

BAIER: Kirsten, a lot of people push back and say to use a phrase, what difference does it make now? What about that thinking and the reporting on this?

KIRSTEN POWERS: Well, I think the reporting is important. And I don't understand why the administration can't just tell the truth about this, and that they keep saying things, as George just pointed out, we know aren't true. And we know aren't true from sort of unbiased sources. I mean the Senate intelligence report is not Fox News. He wants to blame Fox News for everything. It's not Fox News.

The truth has already been said about Benghazi. It's just not what Powers or the right wing conspiracy theorists want to hear.

File away with Kenya, Hawaii, birth certificate, IRS, gay, GM, border control, et al.

Last edited:
Exactly . Who the repukes should be mad at is no other then Issa for being such a dumbfuck !

Birth certificate

Fast n furious

Solyndra

Benghazi

IRS

Republican Party :eusa_liar: & America is watching it all :cuckoo:

Look at how stupid and blind people are.
Look at this list, with exception to Birther madness - look at the list and what this idiot thinks is a waste of time to look into!!!!!!! :doubt:

No wonder we have such an inept/corrupt government.

O.J. Simpson and George Zimmermann were not convicted either.

Probably because they were just as innocent as the Obama administration.

Look at how stupid and blind people are.
Look at this list, with exception to Birther madness - look at the list and what this idiot thinks is a waste of time to look into!!!!!!! :doubt:

No wonder we have such an inept/corrupt government.

Wow that's all you got ! You must work for Issa ,that's exactly what he came up with NOTHING !

Wow that's all you got ! You must work for Issa ,that's exactly what he came up with NOTHING !

Its not over, the administration is still refusing to provide the subpeonaed information.

if there is nothing there, why are they hiding ?

Lied about what btw?

Of course it was planned. The US general and the Libyan govt have confirmed that it was planned.

They lied about it being in response to a video. they lied about providing requested security, they lied about giving a stand-down order. They lied about there not being military assets that could intervene

Oh god :cuckoo:

I know that you worship me, but please don't call me god. :cool:

Kirsten has been transforming away from the Obama administration for some time.
She is very left, but at least she is an honest "lefty". She dropped her support for Obamacare almost immediately after it's inception.
As I have stated all along - ANYONE who still supports Obama is doing so out of ignorance or chooses to ignore the massive problems and consistently doing the opposite of what he says.
Yep...Unfortunately...

She puts to rest the idea that liberal women aren't hot....

All I gotta say is......yeah man.....:eusa_angel:

I'm just sayin, ya know?

powers212.jpg

She is very left, but at least she is an honest "lefty". She dropped her support for Obamacare almost immediately after it's inception.
As I have stated all along - ANYONE who still supports Obama is doing so out of ignorance or chooses to ignore the massive problems and consistently doing the opposite of what he says.
Yep...Unfortunately...

she is also a born again Christian. not your typical libtard in many ways.

Yep...Unfortunately...

she is also a born again Christian. not your typical libtard in many ways.
I knew she was extraordinary when she made sense more than once....

:eek:

She's an bought off idiot Fox bimbo now...end of story.But thanks for the psychic reading of the Bengazi attackers, hater dupes...

Ana Novarro is a CNN Conservative, and a real shrill fool...conservatives really know how to make a great living off the haters...

What they said was that there was an investigation going on and that they would look to that investigation for the answer....in the meantime here is what we think happened, it was a spontaneous event inspired by the recent events in Cairo. Paraphrased of course.

Here is what Ambassodor Rice said on Meet the Press

"First of all, there’s an FBI investigation which is ongoing. And we look to that investigation to give us the definitive word as to what transpired. But putting together the best information that we have available to us today our current assessment is that what happened in Benghazi was in fact initially a spontaneous reaction to what had just transpired hours before in Cairo, almost a copycat of-- of the demonstrations against our facility in Cairo, which were prompted, of course, by the video. What we think then transpired in Benghazi is that opportunistic extremist elements came to the consulate as this was unfolding. They came with heavy weapons which unfortunately are readily available in post revolutionary Libya. And it escalated into a much more violent episode. Obviously, that’s-- that’s our best judgment now. We’ll await the results of the investigation.

September 16: Benjamin Netanyahu, Susan Rice, Keith Ellison, Peter King, Bob Woodward, Jeffrey Goldberg, Andrea Mitchell - Meet the Press - Transcripts | NBC News

And in reality the only thing they got wrong was there was no demonstration. The attackers came to the facility with their heavy weapons and attacked.

But I'm sure you reality deniers will not let something like the truth deter you.

The list of things this Administration doesn't want investigated keeps growing longer with each passing year. Is it any wonder that the Obama folks get little done? When you have to spend much of your time getting your "story" straight on your latest gaffe there's little time left for fixing the economy and putting people back to work. This White House spends most of it's time on spin control.

Forum List

Back