Kristen Powers: Why Can't Obama Tell Us The Truth About Benghazi

Yeah I'm looking idiot ! Zero Convictions !!!!!!

The Obama Administration has consistently stonewalled investigations into Fast & Furious, Benghazi and the IRS scandal for years now. NOBODY has been held accountable for any of these monumental fuck-ups because in each case the "most transparent administration in history" has released as little information about what happened as possible and the main stream media hasn't called them on it.

They haven't stonewalled any of the investigations into those phony scandals.

You are full of shit.

They have stonewalled each and every one of those very real scandals and continue to do so. Have some integrity and admit the obvious.

There is nothing in the ACA that forces insurance companies to change your doctor or cancel your policy.

That statement is untrue. Insurance policies that did not cover what was mandated in the ACA by law had to be replaced by those that do.

You're agreeing with me.

Insurance companies could have just brought the policies up to date with the ACA.

They didn't need to cancel a single policy.

it doesn't work that way, cancel, reissue, and increase the premium---thats what is happening, and people cannot afford the new ACA compliant policies.

Yeah I'm looking idiot ! Zero Convictions !!!!!!

The Obama Administration has consistently stonewalled investigations into Fast & Furious, Benghazi and the IRS scandal for years now. NOBODY has been held accountable for any of these monumental fuck-ups because in each case the "most transparent administration in history" has released as little information about what happened as possible and the main stream media hasn't called them on it.

They haven't stonewalled any of the investigations into those phony scandals.

You are full of shit.

No, YOU are full of shit. they have blocked the investigations constantly.

Kirsten has been transforming away from the Obama administration for some time.
She is very left, but at least she is an honest "lefty". She dropped her support for Obamacare almost immediately after it's inception.
As I have stated all along - ANYONE who still supports Obama is doing so out of ignorance or chooses to ignore the massive problems and consistently doing the opposite of what he says.

Kirstin Powers is a conservative who works for Fox News.

You liberals are really something else. I posted this once already and here it is again. She is definitely a liberal democrat her track record proves it. You can call a rose a car but that doesn't mean you can drive it to work.

And yes, as long as the left is going to keep simply lying I am going to keep posting her bio.

Kirsten Powers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kirsten A. Powers (born 1969) is an American political pundit and columnist. She began her career as a Democratic Party operative with the Clinton-Gore presidential transition team in 1992 followed by an appointment as Deputy Assistant U.S. Trade Representative for Public Affairs in the Clinton administration from 1993-1998. She subsequently worked in various roles including press secretary, communications consultant, and Democratic Party consultant.[1][2] She currently serves as a contributor to USA Today, a columnist for Newsweek and The Daily Beast, and a political analyst for the Fox News cable channel.[1]

Powers formerly wrote a column for American Prospect Online.[3] Her articles have also appeared in USA Today, Elle, the New York Observer, Salon, and the Wall Street Journal. In 2005 journalist Ben Smith wrote that Powers was "emerging as one of the Democratic Party’s national voices."[2]

I subscribe to USA Today. She writes a weekly column for that paper.

So I actually read what she writes.

She is a right wing nut.

There is nothing in the ACA that forces insurance companies to change your doctor or cancel your policy.

That statement is untrue. Insurance policies that did not cover what was mandated in the ACA by law had to be replaced by those that do.

You're agreeing with me.

Insurance companies could have just brought the policies up to date with the ACA.

Obama's promise was that if you liked your insurance plan you could keep your insurance plan. How is mandating a completely NEW plan letting consumers keep what they had? It's not and it never was. It was a lie told by our President to the American people.

Yes, america is watching, thats why obama's poll numbers keep dropping. The people do not like what this incompetent would-be dictator is doing. They see his constant lying and are fed up.

The "scandals" are real, except maybe the BC. But much of obama's background remains hidden.

Hm have you seen Republicans' poll numbers?

Sure, have you seen Pelosi's? the people are fed up with all of them. The people do not like being lied to by their elected representatives and president.

Most of the low polling for republicans is because they have been to complacent on taking on obama and his failures.

But the republican approval ratings are significantly worse than Obama. Like a lot worse, despite what Fox News told you. Why would that be if Obama is enemy?

Kirstin Powers is a conservative who works for Fox News.

You liberals are really something else. I posted this once already and here it is again. She is definitely a liberal democrat her track record proves it. You can call a rose a car but that doesn't mean you can drive it to work.

And yes, as long as the left is going to keep simply lying I am going to keep posting her bio.

Kirsten Powers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kirsten A. Powers (born 1969) is an American political pundit and columnist. She began her career as a Democratic Party operative with the Clinton-Gore presidential transition team in 1992 followed by an appointment as Deputy Assistant U.S. Trade Representative for Public Affairs in the Clinton administration from 1993-1998. She subsequently worked in various roles including press secretary, communications consultant, and Democratic Party consultant.[1][2] She currently serves as a contributor to USA Today, a columnist for Newsweek and The Daily Beast, and a political analyst for the Fox News cable channel.[1]

Powers formerly wrote a column for American Prospect Online.[3] Her articles have also appeared in USA Today, Elle, the New York Observer, Salon, and the Wall Street Journal. In 2005 journalist Ben Smith wrote that Powers was "emerging as one of the Democratic Party’s national voices."[2]

I subscribe to USA Today. She writes a weekly column for that paper.

So I actually read what she writes.

She is a right wing nut.

If you seriously think that Kirsten Powers is "right wing" or a "nut" then you are either incredibly stupid or SO far to the left that you make Bernie Sanders look like a member of the John Birch Society. Seriously...get a clue!

You're agreeing with me.

it doesn't work that way, cancel, reissue, and increase the premium---thats what is happening, and people cannot afford the new ACA compliant policies.

Who says it can't work that way? It's only insurance company "rules" that can be changed whenever they want.

Who says the policy price must go up? That's an arbitrary decision by insurance companies, not the ACA.

Your arguments continue to prove that I am right, that ObamaCare hasn't cancelled a single policy.

So FOX tells one of their pet "Democrats" Kristen Powers to start earning her paycheck, and she complies. Film at 11.

You're agreeing with me.

Obama's promise was that if you liked your insurance plan you could keep your insurance plan. How is mandating a completely NEW plan letting consumers keep what they had? It's not and it never was. It was a lie told by our President to the American people.

He didn't mandate any new plans, he mandated new rules for existing and future plans.

Insurance companies could have amended all plans without any interruptions.

You're agreeing with me.

Who says it can't work that way? It's only insurance company "rules" that can be changed whenever they want.

Who says the policy price must go up? That's an arbitrary decision by insurance companies, not the ACA.

Your arguments continue to prove that I am right, that ObamaCare hasn't cancelled a single policy.

You're amusing. The ACA mandates compliance but you maintain that the cost of that compliance is only going to be passed along to the consumer if the insurance companies make an "arbitrary" decision to do so and that if they DO pass that cost along then the ACA has nothing to do with the increase? Is that your "logic"?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You're amusing. The ACA mandates compliance but you maintain that the cost of that compliance is only going to be passed along to the consumer if the insurance companies make an "arbitrary" decision to do so and that if they DO pass that cost along then the ACA has nothing to do with the increase? Is that your "logic"?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Your operating under the false assumption that new rules=increased cost.

You're agreeing with me.

He didn't mandate any new plans, he mandated new rules for existing and future plans.

Insurance companies could have amended all plans without any interruptions.

Let's cut to the chase here, Synth...your tap dancing is making me laugh.

Obama promised if you liked your healthcare plan you could keep your healthcare plan...PERIOD!!! He didn't say if you like your healthcare plan you can keep it...AFTER IT'S BEEN CHANGED TO REFLECT THE NEW ACA MANDATES!!! DUH?

Your operating under the false assumption that new rules=increased cost.

My "false assumption" raised my healthcare premiums 20% since the ACA was passed. The new rules DID equal increased costs and those increased costs were passed along to me.

You can't cover people with pre-existing conditions and not have higher costs. To say that you can is farce and you know it.

That is NOT what they said. Rice went on all the networks saying it was caused solely by a video, Obama, two weeks later, at the UN, said that it was caused solely by a video. Clinton said the same thing for weeks.

They were all lying, they knew they were lying.

Feel free to provide some actual quotes. You know they record those things right?

Really? where were you all of 2013? the quotes were all over the media. But you can google obama's UN speech if you like. Everyone else in the country knows what they said.

That's funny. I provided the exact quote of what the Ambassador said and you say: "That is NOT what they said."

I say he did not solely blame the video for the attack in Benghazi in his UN speech two weeks later. Furthermore he actually stood up for the film makers rights in that speech.

"I know there are some who ask why we don’t just ban such a video. And the answer is enshrined in our laws: Our Constitution protects the right to practice free speech.

Here in the United States, countless publications provoke offense. Like me, the majority of Americans are Christian, and yet we do not ban blasphemy against our most sacred beliefs. As President of our country and Commander-in-Chief of our military, I accept that people are going to call me awful things every day -- (laughter) -- and I will always defend their right to do so.

Americans have fought and died around the globe to protect the right of all people to express their views, even views that we profoundly disagree with. We do not do so because we support hateful speech, but because our founders understood that without such protections, the capacity of each individual to express their own views and practice their own faith may be threatened. We do so because in a diverse society, efforts to restrict speech can quickly become a tool to silence critics and oppress minorities."

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/26/w...eneral-assembly-text.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

You're agreeing with me.

Ok, lets say that pre-obamacare you had a policy that cost you $200?month, it had a $500 deductible and did not include maternity care or contraceptives.

Now, after ACA all policies have to include maternity and contraceptives. Sooooo, your old policy has to be cancelled because it is in violation of the law.

they offer you a new policy for $700/month with a $5000 deductible, but now you have maternity and contraceptives--------but you are a single gay male. Are you happy?

Feel free to provide some actual quotes. You know they record those things right?

Really? where were you all of 2013? the quotes were all over the media. But you can google obama's UN speech if you like. Everyone else in the country knows what they said.

That's funny. I provided the exact quote of what the Ambassador said and you say: "That is NOT what they said."

I say he did not solely blame the video for the attack in Benghazi in his UN speech two weeks later. Furthermore he actually stood up for the film makers rights in that speech.

"I know there are some who ask why we don’t just ban such a video. And the answer is enshrined in our laws: Our Constitution protects the right to practice free speech.

Here in the United States, countless publications provoke offense. Like me, the majority of Americans are Christian, and yet we do not ban blasphemy against our most sacred beliefs. As President of our country and Commander-in-Chief of our military, I accept that people are going to call me awful things every day -- (laughter) -- and I will always defend their right to do so.

Americans have fought and died around the globe to protect the right of all people to express their views, even views that we profoundly disagree with. We do not do so because we support hateful speech, but because our founders understood that without such protections, the capacity of each individual to express their own views and practice their own faith may be threatened. We do so because in a diverse society, efforts to restrict speech can quickly become a tool to silence critics and oppress minorities."

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/26/w...eneral-assembly-text.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

she said "which were prompted, of course, by the video". that was a lie, and they knew it was a lie when she said it. It was still a lie when obama said it 2 weeks later at the UN.

Forum List

Back