Kristian Snowflakes

It is a UN trend we are in. Our last president told the world we are no longer a Christian nation. Little lies, little liberal schooling, a dropping of the name of Jesus in Bibles, turning Easter into Springy Daffodil Day, and Christmas into Happy whatever floats your boat Holiday, are working in unison to rid the world of Christianity. And they are just getting started. We'll actually be open game soon. But there is just one problem. One little sentence that stops their attempt in it's tracks:
Matthew 24:35
Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.
Christ wins...

Snowflake unreality.

Bed wetting Snowflake calling someone else a Snowflake. How gay is that????

Thunderstorm reality. You can watch the attempt to remove Christ from our lives almost daily.

Seems Kristians are terrified someone can make them lose their god, or, I don't know, use reason instead.

How horrible it would be to have to live in a world where YOU are responsible for everything you do.

Says a progressive???

You want everyone else to pay for every aspect of every part of your bed wetting life and you want to talk about taking responsibility for you own life????

Hell boy, you are a laugh riot!

It is a UN trend we are in. Our last president told the world we are no longer a Christian nation. Little lies, little liberal schooling, a dropping of the name of Jesus in Bibles, turning Easter into Springy Daffodil Day, and Christmas into Happy whatever floats your boat Holiday, are working in unison to rid the world of Christianity. And they are just getting started. We'll actually be open game soon. But there is just one problem. One little sentence that stops their attempt in it's tracks:
Matthew 24:35
Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.
Christ wins...

Snowflake unreality.

Thunderstorm reality. You can watch the attempt to remove Christ from our lives almost daily.

Seems Kristians are terrified someone can make them lose their god, or, I don't know, use reason instead.

How horrible it would be to have to live in a world where YOU are responsible for everything you do.

Says a progressive???

You want everyone else to pay for every aspect of every part of your bed wetting life and you want to talk about taking responsibility for you own life????

Go have a juice and your afternoon nap Barney Fife. And stop your incessant snowflake whining.

I'm still wondering how Christians are being persecuted here in America. I have yet to see any of them chased out of their churches or put in concentration camps or killed.

Exactly HOW are Christians being persecuted here in America?

Snowflake unreality.

Says a progressive???

Go have a juice and your afternoon nap Barney Fife. And stop your incessant snowflake whining.

Must be Opposite Day in the gay hood?

Another Christian holiday, another snowflake outrage.

Now Kristians (fake Christians) are outraged that Cadbury is not including the word 'Easter' in its egg hunts. As if Jesus is up there "oh lordy, now they won't even use Easter? The end is nigh".

If it isn't red cups vs green cups or cups with/without candy canes or snowflakes (apropos) then it's the 'Easter' police who's sensitive feelwings are hurt, not by the use of a word, but by the non-use of a word. It's a war on Christmas, it's a war on Easter. A lot of war thoughts floating around in the heads of Kristians. Rather than just enjoy THEIR holiday they are on the warpath with a candy company.

And who doesn't like Cadbury eggs at Eostre. (it isn't even a Christian word, they stole it)

What's it to you, or are your feelwings hurt over Christian concerns.

Another Christian holiday, another snowflake outrage.

Now Kristians (fake Christians) are outraged that Cadbury is not including the word 'Easter' in its egg hunts. As if Jesus is up there "oh lordy, now they won't even use Easter? The end is nigh".

If it isn't red cups vs green cups or cups with/without candy canes or snowflakes (apropos) then it's the 'Easter' police who's sensitive feelwings are hurt, not by the use of a word, but by the non-use of a word. It's a war on Christmas, it's a war on Easter. A lot of war thoughts floating around in the heads of Kristians. Rather than just enjoy THEIR holiday they are on the warpath with a candy company.

And who doesn't like Cadbury eggs at Eostre. (it isn't even a Christian word, they stole it)

What's it to you, or are your feelwings hurt over Christian concerns.

Hiya snowflake, which of the fake kristian non-issues did you come to cry over. All those mean stores that use red cups for Christmas? You know, the really important stuff.

Forum List

Back