Kroger Stops Sale Of Magazines Featuring Pictures Of Guns

their choice to make...

time to stop glorifying guns anyway....imo

they are there for self defense or putting food on the table....

this ''my gun is bigger than your gun'' covetousness to make one 'think' they are larger, better, and bad ass is simply adolescent imo... :D
Someone else’s Firearm ownership is none of your fucking business. You silly little fucker

Alcohol kills more people than guns, and alcohol isn't used in self-defense. But, libtards love alcohol. Actually, libtards love guns too. All the rich libtards own guns or hire people who use guns. Libtards just don't want us able to defend ourselves.

One report I read figured out that you are 9000 times more likely to be killed by your doctor than you are to die from a gun. Kroger, et al, just more symptoms of the weak-minded reactionary corporation who should stick to doing what they know, selling groceries.

Alcohol kills more people than guns, and alcohol isn't used in self-defense. But, libtards love alcohol. Actually, libtards love guns too. All the rich libtards own guns or hire people who use guns. Libtards just don't want us able to defend ourselves.

One report I read figured out that you are 9000 times more likely to be killed by your doctor than you are to die from a gun. Kroger, et al, just more symptoms of the weak-minded reactionary corporation who should stick to doing what they know, selling groceries.
2018 Real Time Death Statistics in America

upload_2018-3-24_21-11-42.png

like I said do you intentionally go around posting chit after I already have LOL

Just the other day—as I was scanning my "Buy One AR-15, Get Another One Free" coupon in the self-checkout line at Kroger—I thought to myself, "It shouldn't be this easy! SOMETHING IS WRONG!"

That's a clear violation of the 2018 Parkland Disarmament Treaty.

Forum List

Back