kroger's answer to the unisex bathroom

This is ridiculous. Going to the bathroom at a grocery store is about the need to relieve yourself, not to find a comfortable place to contemplate the deeper meaning of genitals.
so you want them to install religious statues for you and bi catfish muff diver

i dont think kroger eliminated sex bathrooms...they have given more options......something yall seem to be upset about....if you dont want to use a unisex bathroom...dont.....but dont force your homophobia on others...
It's homophobic for a woman to not want a swinging dick next to her in a stall? You throw spitballs and accuse others of juvenile behavior.

995380_10201798233874376_342008557601532863_n.jpg
Too bad Kroger isn't in our area of the country anymore. I would be boycotting those PC cocksuckers now.

This is ridiculous. Going to the bathroom at a grocery store is about the need to relieve yourself, not to find a comfortable place to contemplate the deeper meaning of genitals.
so you want them to install religious statues for you and bi catfish muff diver
Why are you fixated on religious statues, guno? This is about toilets.

i dont think kroger eliminated sex bathrooms...they have given more options......something yall seem to be upset about....if you dont want to use a unisex bathroom...dont.....but dont force your homophobia on others...
You seem overwrought because everybody doesn't break into applause over a unisex toilet.

The Ross store in Westwood solved the unisex bathroom problem by installing an electric door lock. Find a store clerk to let people in one at a time. That works.

Forum List

Back