🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kurdish fighters capture key area in northern Syrian town of Kobani

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Let's hope they keep on winning key areas.

AP

• JAN 6, 2015
BEIRUT – Kurdish fighters advanced in the northern Syrian town of Kobani on Monday, capturing a vital zone housing government buildings after heavy fighting with Islamic State militants, a Kurdish official and an activist group said.

Kobani official Idriss Nassan and the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said Syrian Kurdish forces captured the so-called security quarter, which houses the police headquarters and other government buildings.

The Islamic State group stormed the security quarter on Oct. 10 but later lost parts of it in a Kurdish counteroffensive.

Continue reading at:

Kurdish fighters capture key area in northern Syrian town of Kobani The Japan Times

Let's hope they keep on winning key areas.

AP

• JAN 6, 2015
BEIRUT – Kurdish fighters advanced in the northern Syrian town of Kobani on Monday, capturing a vital zone housing government buildings after heavy fighting with Islamic State militants, a Kurdish official and an activist group said.

Kobani official Idriss Nassan and the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said Syrian Kurdish forces captured the so-called security quarter, which houses the police headquarters and other government buildings.

The Islamic State group stormed the security quarter on Oct. 10 but later lost parts of it in a Kurdish counteroffensive.

Continue reading at:

Kurdish fighters capture key area in northern Syrian town of Kobani The Japan Times

Just as we thought, when confronted with real fighters and a real army, the ISIS Sunni savages run like cowards.

The success if the Kurds is only possible due to the support of the Syrian government.

"Syria’s state media agency SANA has issued a report today claiming they are providing both “direct and indirect” military aid to Kurdish factions within Kobani to help them fend off ISIS.

The report did not specify which factions were receiving the aid, and the PYD, the largest faction, rejected the claim as “propaganda,” knowing that the confirmation of a link to the Assad government would portray them in a more negative light with US and other coalition members.

Yet it makes total sense that such a relationship would be the case, as the major Kurdish blocs went out of their way not to present themselves as “rebels” against Assad, but rather setting up interim autonomy while the war raged. ISIS has been a primary enemy for both, and the fall of Kobani would give ISIS a straight shot deeper into Syrian government territory.

The SANA report was a government response to complaints from Syrian Kurdish MPs who accused the government of not being involved enough in Kobani. Their answer was to hype their involvement."
www.news.antiwar.com/2014/10/27/syria-says-providing-military-support-to-kurds-in-kobani/

thanks for the Syrian propaganda captain blei--------reminds me of Baathist pig Sadaam suddenly trying to make friends with
Chaldeans--------what was the name of that chaldean quisling
that he used? was the kapo pig jailed or executed?

thanks for the Syrian propaganda captain blei--------reminds me of Baathist pig Sadaam suddenly trying to make friends with
The unity of the Syrian people includes the Kurds and most of them dislike the idea of stinky caliphates on Syrian soil and reject the YPGs alliance with the FSA.

The unity of the Syrian people includes the Kurds and most of them dislike the idea of stinky caliphates on Syrian soil and reject the YPGs alliance with the FSA.

"the unity of the Syrian people"--------there ain't none. we got lots of Syrian people in the USA--------I would describe the
Syrian Christians as quite united---with EACH OTHER-----and the Syrian jews as quite united with EACH OTHER -----and the Syrian jews and the Syrian Christians get along REALLY WELL ---with each other. A very tight relationship with EACH OTHER------in my town in the USA. We have also have several muslim enclaves-------their sluts walk around----
with each other, too. Must they exhibit such vulgar mouths and so sullen a demeanor? My all time fave are those Syrian Christian businessmen that so proudly,, when residing near arab/muslims, post signs "CLOSED ON SUNDAY"----
and prominently display their large crucifix necklaces

If we were giving the Kurds real heavy artillery like tanks, humvees, missiles etc ISIS would be done by now. The Kurds are doing all this fighting with old soviet era AK-47's.

"the unity of the Syrian people"--------there ain't none. we got lots of Syrian people in the USA--------I would describe the
Syrian Christians as quite united---with EACH OTHER-----and the Syrian jews as quite united with EACH OTHER -----and the Syrian jews and the Syrian Christians get along REALLY WELL ---with each other. A very tight relationship with EACH OTHER------in my town in the USA. We have also have several muslim enclaves-------their sluts walk around----
with each other, too. Must they exhibit such vulgar mouths and so sullen a demeanor? My all time fave are those Syrian Christian businessmen that so proudly,, when residing near arab/muslims, post signs "CLOSED ON SUNDAY"----
The unity is visible within the Syrian army.

all armies show unity------they are fighting for their lives. The first task of all soldiers is SURVIVE----the second is KEEP YOUR MATE ALIVE. Such situations foster comradeship
even amongst long time enemies -----gee ---you remain dim
captain blei. One of my fave movies is THE DEFIANT ONES ------google if you must

all armies show unity------they are fighting for their lives. The first task of all soldiers is SURVIVE----the second is KEEP YOUR MATE ALIVE. Such situations foster comradeship
captain blei. One of my fave movies is THE DEFIANT ONES ------google if you must
I like Live from Baghdad.

Baghdad is THE CALIPHATE now------it was the caliphate---historically ------for a long time-------and BAATHIST pig sadaam ALSO tried to revive THE CALIPHATE

ISIS is the twin sister of BAATHIST SHIT

Baghdad is THE CALIPHATE now------it was the caliphate---historically ------for a long time-------and BAATHIST pig sadaam ALSO tried to revive THE CALIPHATE

How did the secular state Iraq try to revive the caliphate?

Can I safely assume you are an Alawite?

you can safely assume-----at the very least captain blei
is a BAATHIST ------Baathist is the arab form of NAZI
Nasser was a Baathist, Sadaam was. CAIR is,
Al Husseini was, Papa and Baby ASSAD -----Nazis all
Adolf loved them. Hezbollah is in bed with Baathists-----
or more specifically -----IN THE STY

I might be reading too much into it but I kind of get the impression that our beloved captain has an agenda. ;)

I might be reading too much into it but I kind of get the impression that our beloved captain has an agenda. ;)

Captain Baathist Agenda to the rescue!

How learned you to conclude the religion of someone who simply mentioned the secularity of Iraq governed by the secular Baath Party or even claim that non-secular parties and their movements should may take part in the abstraction of democracy the claiming ones would like to impose on Iraq and other countries?

How learned you to conclude the religion of someone who simply mentioned the secularity of Iraq governed by the secular Baath Party or even claim that non-secular parties and their movements should may take part in the abstraction of democracy the claiming ones would like to impose on Iraq and other countries?

the big JOKE is "baathism is secular" -----nope----it is arab, muslim NAZISM . I will explain--------ISLAM describes itself as a governmental form which is "SECULAR"--------absolute freedom of religion for ALL ------
if you can swallow that shit------you can go on to believe that
BAATHISM is secular. -------then go and discuss the idea with
both Christians and jews who have survived the vile stench of "FREEDOM OF RELIGION" under the filth of islam. ----or you can discuss it with HINDUS and/or SIKHS of PUNJAB

Forum List

Back