Kurt Schlichter proposes a reasoned compromise on gun control with the democrats.........

No you cant crazy people that want things are more then capable of acting sane, further if they were so insane why hadnt any action been take against them legally?

Where have you been? Unless an insane person presents an immediate threat to himself or others, you can't hold them.

Well, this is the problem with Gun Fetishists...

Politics is ALWAYS the art of compromise.

I can't see any sane person who wants Salvador Ramos out there with a couple of AR's walking into their kids' schools, but that is exactly what the Ammosexuals are arguing for.

We already had all the laws on the books to keep him from getting that rifle legally.........and your god, "government" failed.......

Nothing you idiots propose would have stopped him, the laws already on the books should have stopped him....the cops failed....

We already had all the laws on the books to keep him from getting that rifle legally.........and your god, "government" failed.......

Nothing you idiots propose would have stopped him, the laws already on the books should have stopped him....the cops failed....

The laws on the books are inadequate if this keeps happening.

Like I said, simple enough solution. Let victims of gun violence sue gunmakers if they sell to the wrong person.

Then they either clean up their act or they go out of business, and I'm fine either way

Really? So let's look at this...

Someone is in your bar and he's getting shitfaced drunk. That's when you cut him off and maybe drop a line to the cops.

Someone walks into your gun store acting like the Joker and asks for an AR-15 and a 100 round magazine, you assume he's up to no good.

View attachment 657033
Yeah, he looks normal!
How do you know that's what he looked like when he bought the gun?

Like I said, simple enough solution. Let victims of gun violence sue gunmakers if they sell to the wrong person.

Then they either clean up their act or they go out of business, and I'm fine either way
Laws on the books are not being enforced

That he looked like that at all should have been a pretty clear signal that if he wanted an AR and a 100 round magazine, he was up to nothing good.

Yeah I knew that about you from the very first post I read of yours

Yeah, I have this crazy idea we should love our children more than our guns.... what a crazy idea.

Laws on the books are not being enforced

No, the laws on the books are inadequate by design.

That he looked like that at all should have been a pretty clear signal that if he wanted an AR and a 100 round magazine, he was up to nothing good.

Yeah, I have this crazy idea we should love our children more than our guns.... what a crazy idea.

No, the laws on the books are inadequate by design.
You have no idea how he was dressed or looked like when he bought that gun.

Maybe people should love their children enough to lock the fucking doors

And the laws are perfectly adequate and work when they are enforced

You have no idea how he was dressed or looked like when he bought that gun.

Sure. He looked like a crazy person. It's why his school was trying to throw him out, because he was a crazy person. and if someone had called his school, they'd have known this.

Maybe people should love their children enough to lock the fucking doors

Why stop at locked doors. Let's turn all our schools into armed fortresses, because heaven forbid we actually deny crazy people their access to military grade weapons!!!

And the laws are perfectly adequate and work when they are enforced

Except this guy was able to legally get a gun and shoot people, so, um, no.

Sure. He looked like a crazy person. It's why his school was trying to throw him out, because he was a crazy person. and if someone had called his school, they'd have known this.

Why stop at locked doors. Let's turn all our schools into armed fortresses, because heaven forbid we actually deny crazy people their access to military grade weapons!!!

Except this guy was able to legally get a gun and shoot people, so, um, no.
Only idiots think locking the doors turns a building into a prison.

In fact if you don;t lock your doors you are one of the stupidest people on the planet.

And semiautos have been available to civilians for well over 100 years and there is nothing military grade about them.

Only idiots think locking the doors turns a building into a prison.

In fact if you don;t lock your doors you are one of the stupidest people on the planet.

I only lock my doors at night, actually.

But my question remains... why do the rest of us have to put up with security doors, metal detectors, active shooter drills, checkpoints, militarized police departments, because you ammosexuals can't practice even the most common sense restrictions on your fetish?

And semiautos have been available to civilians for well over 100 years and there is nothing military grade about them.

An AR-15 was designed for the military to military specs.

But my question remains... why do the rest of us have to put up with security doors, metal detectors, active shooter drills, checkpoints, militarized police departments, because you ammosexuals can't practice even the most common sense restrictions on your fetish?

The overwhelming vast majority of gun owners pose no threat whatsoever to your safety. Not until you try to commit any crimes against us, anyway.

Why should any of us have to feel less safe because criminal-loving subhuman shit such as yourself won't allow criminals to be dealt with properly?

You insist that criminals need to be allowed to run free, to prey on human beings, and at the same time, you want to deny us the means to defend ourselves against them.

That you are a subhuman criminal piece of shit, that takes the side of your own kind against that of human beings, is your own fault, and the rest of us should not have to suffer for it.

If anyone should be made to feel unsafe, it should be criminals and their allies, such as you. Of course, the real reason you oppose allowing human beings to be armed, is that you want criminals filth such as yourself to be able to feel safe, free of the fear that your prey might be armed and able to stop you from whatever crimes you wish to commit.

Last edited:

Only criminals are insulted by a locked door.

And the AR 15 is only cosmetically different from any other rifle that fires the same round.

The Mini 14 performance is exactly the same as an AR 15

Moron.......the laws on the books are fine....that your god, government, doesn't actually enforce them is on your god, government, not normal gun owners who actually obey the laws.....

Let the car makers get sued into extinction for every drunk driver......you are an idiot.

Wrong...doofus....

The FOIA request itself was prompted from a Nov. 2017 article in The Atlantic in which the magazine, unsurprisingly to anyone familiar with its anti-gun bent, attempted to bolster a claim that “these rifles were meant for the military, not civilians.”
“Colt sent a pilot model rifle (serial no. GX4968) to the BATF for civilian sale approval on Oct. 23, 1963. It was approved on Dec. 10, 1963, and sales of the ‘Model R6000 Colt AR-15 SP1 Sporter Rifle’ began on Jan 2, 1964,” one critic of the article contended. “The M16 wasn’t issued to infantry units until 1965 (as the XM16E1), wasn’t standardized as the M16A1 until 1967, and didn’t officially replace the M14 until 1969.”

Original ATF AR-15 Classification Refutes Claim that Rifle ‘Not Meant’ for Civilians

Considering that everything being proposed by the democrats would have done nothing to stop the various mass public shooters.....and that each thing they demand is simply a baby step toward banning and confiscating guns...with their golden ticket first step being gun registration, with the plan to later use the registration list to ban and confiscate guns....

The actual compromise we should make with the democrats as voiced by Kurt Schlichter.......

Here is my proposed gun control compromise following the latest attack on children that millions of us did not commit. Ready? You gun fascists can kiss my Schumer and we keep our guns. In fact, let's also repeal the National Firearms Act and impose national constitutional carry. I think this compromise fairly balances our respective legitimate interests regarding guns. Our legitimate interest is maintaining the capacity to deter and defeat tyrants and criminals. Your legitimate interest in limiting our ability to do so is non-existent.
-------------
The idea of a compromise involves getting something you want but giving away something to get it. So far, so good – that's how negotiating works. But the key point is to get something you want. Here, what we get is that we lose less than they want us to ultimately lose. Instead of banning "assault rifles" completely – every healthy, law-abiding adult citizen should have a real military assault rifle, but that's a tangent – the proposed "compromise" seems to be just to ban them completely for some younger adult citizens. See, I'm missing the part where we get something in return instead of merely losing less. But the durwoods of the softcon wing of the GOP seem pretty eager to fail less spectacularly than they might otherwise and call it a victory.

That is EXACTLY what I have been yelling for 10 years.

Let we the responsible have machine guns and full-blown assault rifles (real assault rifles, not just "civilian" "assault weapons").

He didn't look like that when he bought the gun or killed a bunch of people; you've probably gotten by now to where I posted the mugshot. The crazy look was invented by his defense. Though there's always a measure of crazy in a mass killer, he wasn't so crazy that he couldn't have been hung.

Forum List

Back