🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Kushner Adds 100 Foreign Contacts To Security Form

Just curious, nat - why are you laughing at my last comment? The fact that Hillary is guilty is so obvious anyone who has never sudied law but has a vague idea what classified is and that it needs to be protected can understand that.

two reasons why I will always find your posts "funny".....

First, re-read the title of this thread.....You are free to start a thread about Clinton....but THIS thread is about Kushner; either defend him or move on.

Second, I would not shed ONE tear if Clinton wound up in jail (remember Trump's promise to lock her up?) ....but even the lump of lard has figured out that such is like barking at the moon.

Now, it could be that Kushner is also eventually "cleared"....but as of TODAY, he is in deep poop.......

....and THAT is why I gave you a funny.
Nice refusal to answer my question, proving Hillary DID break the law.

(BTW, I did not start the conversation about Hillary. I just joined in. When it got too 'hot' and you were cornered, you bailed and criticized someone else for talking about something other than the strict specific issue in this thread. Of course yo uhave NEVER strayed off topic in a thread, right, sport? :p )

Obviously he has met foreign people since he first submitted the form. Go figure.

lol, guy asks girlfriend, are you are a virgin? She says yes.

A month later, after they're married, she says, gee, I forgot about the 100 guys I had sex with.

It's called politics. Nobody could have imagined how fragile Democrats would become, so now he has to log every time he so much as passes a foreigner in the hallway.

Might sound like I'm stretching the truth, but I'm not. Liberal opinion will once again be proved wrong when nothing comes of this.

No, it's called "treason" and "conspiracy", and if Sessions settled this money laundering case as a result of the meeting, "obstruction of justice".

I see. So, failing to disclose everyone you've met is now treason & conspiracy. I don't know, seems to me there should be some evidence. But if you say so, I guess he'll be removed and is going to jail.

I understand that the "I am not a spy" Russian who attended the meeting has said that Ms. V. gave Junior a dossier which he believed was on Hillary, putting the lie to "a big nothing burger", or maybe it was on that money laundering case she was working on. The one that Jeff Sessions settled for pennies on the dollar, after President Trump fired the federal prosecutor in charge of the case.

That's interesting do you have any links on that?

It's called politics. Nobody could have imagined how fragile Democrats would become, so now he has to log every time he so much as passes a foreigner in the hallway.

Might sound like I'm stretching the truth, but I'm not. Liberal opinion will once again be proved wrong when nothing comes of this.

No, it's called "treason" and "conspiracy", and if Sessions settled this money laundering case as a result of the meeting, "obstruction of justice".

I see. So, failing to disclose everyone you've met is now treason & conspiracy. I don't know, seems to me there should be some evidence. But if you say so, I guess he'll be removed and is going to jail.

When you're filling out a form for NATIONAL SECURITY CLEARANCE, form 86 that specifically asks you for foreign contacts, and then when questioned by the FBI you still fail to disclose any foreign contacts--and somehow FORGET to add 100 names to that list, you're obviously trying to hide something.

Of course it doesn't help that Jerad Kushner also asked the Russian ambassador for a private secure line to the Kremlin.
Jared Kushner wanted secret communications channel with Russia, new report alleges
'This is off the map': Former intelligence officials say the reported Kushner-Russia plan is unlike anything they've ever seen

Then add this to the mess and you've got your hands full of scandals that will last for the next 50 years.

At some point you Trump supporters are going to have to ask yourselves if you're really Americans.

I doubt you're qualified to make that judgement.

Anyone who has ever worked with classified information, who ever received training on how to handle classified information, is not only qualified to make the statement 'Hillary Broke laws' but has every right / responsibility to point it out.

Anyone who listened to Former FBI Director James Comey testify that Hillary broke the law then make the false claim in her defense that she was too stupid to know she was breaking the law is qualified to point out the fact that she broke the law. (You would think a man as smart as he thinks he is would know that 'ignorance of the law' is NOT a legally acceptable defense for committing a felony.)

10 more Benghazi's and all the emails you could dig up don't hold a matchstick to Treason, Obstruction & Lies. Hillary Clinton is not in this picture, all eyeballs are focused on Trump.

Trump meets with the Russians in the Oval office, blocks out American media, lets Russian media in, then gives the Russians classified information that had not gone through the process of declassification. There were only 3 other Americans in that room. H.R. McMaster, National Security Adviser, Dina Powell, Deputy Natioinal Security adviser and Rex Tillerson, Secretary of State. So which one leaked this information to the Washington Post? These same people swore an oath to this country to protect and defend against foreign and domestic enemies--and they may well consider Trump & Company to be the enemy.
Analysis | Trump sharing highly classified information with Russia shows his extreme hubris
Who was in Trump's meeting with the Russians? - CNNPolitics.com

donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

U.S. Intelligence warned Isreali Intelligence not to give any classified information to Trump in January 2017, citing he may be compromised by the Russians.
US spies 'warned Israel not to share intelligence with Trump'
The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

Now we find that Trump Jr. lied through his teeth, Kushner has lied through his teeth, Flynn lied through his teeth--in fact All of the Presidents men have lied through their teeth.

They didn't have a clue that they were being watched since 2015. And not by U.S. Intelligence agencies. As Comey testified they didn't jump into this investigation until July 2016.

"GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said."
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia
British intelligence passed Trump associates' talks with Russian on to US counterparts - CNNPolitics.com

Jerad Kushner gets caught asking the Russian Ambassador for a private secure line to the Kremlin.
Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin - CNNPolitics.com
'This is off the map': Former intelligence officials say the reported Kushner-Russia plan is unlike anything they've ever seen

Trump goes to the G-20 meeting and proposes to Vladimir Putin a joint union for cyber security--:dig:
Republicans blast Trump's idea to form cyber security unit with Russia

It's clear that Vladimir Putin has Trump by the Cajones--and we're going to find out what it's all about.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back