Kushner Adds 100 Foreign Contacts To Security Form

If he just put them on the form, then it doesn't look like he is hiding anything

TA DERP TA DERP TA DERP ...

before you are vetted for security clearance derpie... BEFORE NOT AFTER.
If he just put them on the form, then it doesn't look like he is hiding anything

Again putting contacts on a public form doesn't look like he is hiding anything

Or do you think he isn't going to be vetted now?

Putting contacts on that form after the fact is like giving penicillin to a corpse.

Vetting Kushner now is at least suspending his clearance.

The vetting comes before the clearance, dope.

Again putting contacts on a public form doesn't look like he is hiding anything

Or do you think he isn't going to be vetted now?

dear avaderp. Kushner has security clearance.

the lying bitch needs to be UN-VETTED.

So you hide things by making them public?

Disclosures happen after the fact?

This is the security form Jared Kushner would have had to fill out: https://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/sf86-non508.pdf

Penalties for Inaccurate or False Statements

The U.S. Criminal Code (title 18, section 1001) provides that knowingly falsifying or concealing a material fact is a felony which may result in fines and/or up to five (5) years imprisonment. In addition, Federal agencies generally fire, do not grant a security clearance, or disqualify individuals who have materially and deliberately falsified these forms, and this remains a part of the permanent record for future placements. Your prospects of placement or security clearance are better if you answer all questions truthfully and completely. You will have adequate opportunity to explain any information you provide on this form and to make your comments part of the record.

Kushner broke the law when filling out his security form. Bigly. He withheld the collusion meeting with the Russian government cutout, along with 100 other contacts he had with foreigners.

This is not something which slipped his mind. It is criminal intent.

Kushner adds 100 foreign contacts to his disclosure form | Daily Mail Online

• Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner has revised a disclosure form he completed in connection with joining the White House
  • An initial version failed to disclose all his contacts with foreign officials
  • An updated version reveals more than 100 contacts
  • He reportedly provided additional material for the form three times
  • Among meetings he failed to disclose was one with Russian ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak
  • The form was required for Kushner to get a security clearance – something some Democrats want to withdraw

Unbelievable!

Do you know if they have pulled his security clearance yet?

Jerad Kushner also asked the Russian ambassador for a private secure line to the Kremlin.
Jared Kushner wanted secret communications channel with Russia, new report alleges.
Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin - CNNPolitics.com

Michael Flynn too was attending daily security briefings before he got busted.
Flynn was paid to lobby for Turkey while attending Trump intel briefings: report

We're got foreign interests in every freaking corner of this administration.

turkey_2016-11-17_0205.png

An international businessman has a lot of foreign contacts...alert the media.
"Brilliant" defense there, Queasy.......yeah....stick with that.....LOL

You seriously want to villainize an international businessman for having a lot of FOREIGN contacts....

Bwuhahahaha....

I should have known the common sense was too much for snowflakes to grasp...
So his position in the White House is "International Businessman"? What about conflicts of interest?
Being in the military and having a security clearance, when I went on a cruise abroad on vacation, upon my return I had to fillout and submit a form listing every foreignrr I came in contact with / had a discussion with.

No big deal.

If the man did not list the people he did you would claim he was hiding something... 'damned if you do, damned if you don't'.

Trump can't win either way with conspiracy theory-chasing snowflakes.

This is the security form Jared Kushner would have had to fill out: https://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/sf86-non508.pdf

The U.S. Criminal Code (title 18, section 1001) provides that knowingly falsifying or concealing a material fact is a felony which may result in fines and/or up to five (5) years imprisonment. In addition, Federal agencies generally fire, do not grant a security clearance, or disqualify individuals who have materially and deliberately falsified these forms, and this remains a part of the permanent record for future placements. Your prospects of placement or security clearance are better if you answer all questions truthfully and completely. You will have adequate opportunity to explain any information you provide on this form and to make your comments part of the record.

Kushner broke the law when filling out his security form. Bigly. He withheld the collusion meeting with the Russian government cutout, along with 100 other contacts he had with foreigners.

• Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner has revised a disclosure form he completed in connection with joining the White House
  • Among meetings he failed to disclose was one with Russian ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak
  • The form was required for Kushner to get a security clearance – something some Democrats want to withdraw

Unbelievable!

Jerad Kushner also asked the Russian ambassador for a private secure line to the Kremlin.
Jared Kushner wanted secret communications channel with Russia, new report alleges.
Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin - CNNPolitics.com

Flynn was paid to lobby for Turkey while attending Trump intel briefings: report

Hillary Clinton broke a ton of security laws, and her clearanve has not been pulled uet.

Unbelievable!

Hillary Clinton broke a ton of security laws, and her clearanve has not been pulled uet.

I think Comey was very clear that while Clinton was careless in using a private server, NO LAWS WERE BROKEN.

I wonder how a person's SF-86 form suddenly becomes public domain? Could it be that this is yet another speculation by a salivating press?

It is legal to update your SF-86 especially in the section regarding foreign contacts and foreign countries visited.
And just so you Liberals know, there are other foreign countries other than Russia.

".. other foreign countries .."

You mean there are even MORE meetings these sleazy criminals "forgot"?

[emoji780]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I understand that the "I am not a spy" Russian who attended the meeting has said that Ms. V. gave Junior a dossier which he believed was on Hillary, putting the lie to "a big nothing burger", or maybe it was on that money laundering case she was working on. The one that Jeff Sessions settled for pennies on the dollar, after President Trump fired the federal prosecutor in charge of the case.

I wonder how a person's SF-86 form suddenly becomes public domain? Could it be that this is yet another speculation by a salivating press?

It is legal to update your SF-86 especially in the section regarding foreign contacts and foreign countries visited.
And just so you Liberals know, there are other foreign countries other than Russia.
What does he have to hide?

You OK with "hiding"?

I thought the Trump Administration was going to be soooooo transparent.

They won't even let a camera in unless it's "Russian".

Just digging the swamp deeper...

I understand that the "I am not a spy" Russian who attended the meeting has said that Ms. V. gave Junior a dossier which he believed was on Hillary, putting the lie to "a big nothing burger", or maybe it was on that money laundering case she was working on. The one that Jeff Sessions settled for pennies on the dollar, after President Trump fired the federal prosecutor in charge of the case.

If she shared information, Junior and his colleagues committed a Felony. Bottom Line

If she shared information, Junior and his colleagues committed a Felony. Bottom Line

They committed a felony just by attending a meeting with the intention of getting information from the Russian government, whether or not they actually received anything is immaterial. The intent is what matters.

It's called politics. Nobody could have imagined how fragile Democrats would become, so now he has to log every time he so much as passes a foreigner in the hallway.

Might sound like I'm stretching the truth, but I'm not. Liberal opinion will once again be proved wrong when nothing comes of this.

It's called politics. Nobody could have imagined how fragile Democrats would become, so now he has to log every time he so much as passes a foreigner in the hallway.

Might sound like I'm stretching the truth, but I'm not. Liberal opinion will once again be proved wrong when nothing comes of this.

No, it's called "treason" and "conspiracy", and if Sessions settled this money laundering case as a result of the meeting, "obstruction of justice".

Unbelievable!

I doubt you're qualified to make that judgement.

[emoji57]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I doubt you're qualified to make that judgement.

Anyone who has ever worked with classified information, who ever received training on how to handle classified information, is not only qualified to make the statement 'Hillary Broke laws' but has every right / responsibility to point it out.

Anyone who listened to Former FBI Director James Comey testify that Hillary broke the law then make the false claim in her defense that she was too stupid to know she was breaking the law is qualified to point out the fact that she broke the law. (You would think a man as smart as he thinks he is would know that 'ignorance of the law' is NOT a legally acceptable defense for committing a felony.)

The reason why Kushner's security clearance hasn't been pulled is because he hasn't done anything wrong.

Just curious, nat - why are you laughing at my last comment? The fact that Hillary is guilty is so obvious anyone who has never sudied law but has a vague idea what classified is and that it needs to be protected can understand that.

FOR EXAMPLE:

It has been proven that Hillary Clinton gave access to information the Obama WH called 'so classified it can not be divulged in any capacity because it would cause grave danger to our national security' to her MAID, who, of course, did not have a security clearance.

Are you telling everyone on this board that this is not a violation of the law? Are you saying giving highly classified information to anyone you want, regardless of if they have a security clearance or not is legal?

If you say 'Yes, it is legal' then you prove yourself to be the biggest idiot on this board. If you agree that it is NOT legal, then you admit Hillary broke the law. Which is it?

Just curious, nat - why are you laughing at my last comment? The fact that Hillary is guilty is so obvious anyone who has never sudied law but has a vague idea what classified is and that it needs to be protected can understand that.

two reasons why I will always find your posts "funny".....

First, re-read the title of this thread.....You are free to start a thread about Clinton....but THIS thread is about Kushner; either defend him or move on.

Second, I would not shed ONE tear if Clinton wound up in jail (remember Trump's promise to lock her up?) ....but even the lump of lard has figured out that such is like barking at the moon.

Now, it could be that Kushner is also eventually "cleared"....but as of TODAY, he is in deep poop.......

....and THAT is why I gave you a funny.

Forum List

Back