Kushner got $285 million loan from Russia-linked bank facing charges, (1 month before the election)

But, but, but it must be illicit since this Russian-linked German bank gave them the loan! Lol

I haven't checked everybody on the list, but Tesla had a fantastic credit rating. Their stock is way up, and people are flocking to lend them money. As they say, electricity is hot.

As I stated earlier, some people really need to have their heads examined...

Please provide the quote where anyone in the Trump administration said they were going to lift sanctions.

Be embarrassed, you lazy moron who can't even google shit:

Trump administration relaxes U.S. sanctions on Russia imposed under Obama

Former diplomats: Trump team sought to lift sanctions on Russia

Trump On Russian Sanctions: 'Time For Our Country To Move On'

From you first link:

White House press secretary Sean Spicer was asked at his daily press briefing about why the U.S. is easing sanctions against Russia, but he said that the move is a “fairly common practice” in which the Treasury Department looks for “specific carve-outs” for certain industries after sanctions are put in place. He said it’s a “regular course of action that Treasury does quite often.”

Wow, they engage in what have been a standard practice that you've never objected to before, and suddenly their bad. The over all sanction weren't lifted.

From the second link, nothing but speculation and assumptions:

He said State Department colleagues approached him, "concerned that the Trump administration, the incoming team was going to unilaterally rescind the sanctions on Russia, which had been placed there because of Russia's aggression on Ukraine. And it was further said by these people that there would be no action required from Russia."

Of course they had no evidence for their concerns.

Now from the third link:

President-elect Donald Trump said Thursday it’s time for the United States to “move on” regarding the sanctions announced by the Obama administration against Russia, but said he would meet with intelligence officials next week to be briefed on the situation.

A statement made before the inauguration, which no meaningful action has been taken.

You regressives are so gullible it's breathtaking. You believe anything the commiecrat parvda throws your way.

You are relying in Sean Spicer to tell the truth. Never mind the fact that Trump has contradicted Spicer a number of times. We had Spicer hiding in the bushes trying to come up with a story after Trump contradicted him regarding the firing of Comey.

There is no doubt that Trump's team was trying to lift the sanctions almost immediately.

The trouble with you is there will never be enough evidence for you. You are a Trump sycophant and nothing else. If Mueller found that it was true, you would attack him. As Trump himself said, if Trump shot someone in broad view of everybody, you would deny it.

Name one new administration that doesn't review the policies of the previous administration, especially when a new party comes in. The bottom line is the sanctions are still in place and according to the SOS, they aren't going anywhere.

But, but, but it must be illicit since this Russian-linked German bank gave them the loan! Lol

I haven't checked everybody on the list, but Tesla had a fantastic credit rating. Their stock is way up, and people are flocking to lend them money. As they say, electricity is hot.
Maybe, maybe not. That's what the investigation will try to determine.

Please provide the quote where anyone in the Trump administration said they were going to lift sanctions.

The evidence Mr. Mueller seeks will exculpate Trump&Co, find Trump&Co culpable, or find a criminal act. Only the former will prevent Mr. Trump from facing a possible impeachment and possible criminal indictment of his inner circle and or family.

All patriots - and that does not include OKTexas and others who seek to stifle the current investigations - want to know if there was a quid quo pro between Russians and the Trump Campaign.

Everyone who have heard both public and classified testimony say there is NO evidence of coordination. You pathetic snowflake regressives just can't handle the truth. You need the narrative because you have nothing else.

So, they will investigate tesla , et al, as well?

Maybe, maybe not. That's what the investigation will try to determine.
I

All patriots - and that does not include OKTexas and others who seek to stifle the current investigations - want to know if there was a quid quo pro between Russians and the Trump Campaign.

Well we know that Putin personally ordered his people to help elect Trump. And we know that Trump has tried to deny and cover up Russia's interference in the election. Constantly calling it "fake news" and saying that Russia didn't try to hack the election.

So we have Putin ordering the hack, and Trump saying it didn't happen. Even though we now know that Trump received security briefings telling him all about it. And what did Trump say about what the 17 intelligence agencies were reporting?

Trump said he didn't trust the 17 intelligence agencies. And instead trusted Putin saying he didn't order the hacking of the American election. Which of course we now know Putin personally ordered.

There's that 17 intle agency LIE again. Only 3 were involved in preparing the report, the others expressed no opinion one way or the other. The three didn't all have the same level of confidence. So keep on lying and we'll keep laughing.

Well we know that Putin personally ordered his people to help elect Trump. And we know that Trump has tried to deny and cover up Russia's interference in the election. Constantly calling it "fake news" and saying that Russia didn't try to hack the election.

So we have Putin ordering the hack, and Trump saying it didn't happen. Even though we now know that Trump received security briefings telling him all about it. And what did Trump say about what the 17 intelligence agencies were reporting?

Trump said he didn't trust the 17 intelligence agencies. And instead trusted Putin saying he didn't order the hacking of the American election. Which of course we now know Putin personally ordered.

Well we know that Putin personally ordered his people to help elect Trump.

We do? Link?

Well we know that Putin personally ordered his people to help elect Trump.

We do? Link?
CNN source: "People will be disciplined" over retracted Russia reporting - Hot Air

http://nypost.com/2017/06/24/inside-the-shadowy-intelligence-firm-behind-the-trump-dossier/

Be embarrassed, you lazy moron who can't even google shit:

Trump administration relaxes U.S. sanctions on Russia imposed under Obama

Former diplomats: Trump team sought to lift sanctions on Russia

Trump On Russian Sanctions: 'Time For Our Country To Move On'
Lol! Some basic cell phones and tablets. That is what got your panties in a bunch? Really? Stop being a drama queen.

A Russia-linked bank facing charges in a New York court lent Donald Trump's son in law a boatload of money shortly before the 2016 Presidential elections, the Washington Post is reporting. Kushner firm’s $285 million Deutsche Bank loan came just before Election Day

The German bank is suspected of loaning money to Trump and his minions on behalf of Russia, so as to avoid making Putin suspicious.

Hey, if I wanted someone to lift sanctions on my country, I would do exactly the same thing! Especially if I know that my hackers have hacked the opposing party's computers and my bots have planted fake news in favor of my borrower's soon-to-be-President on social media.

No wonder Orangino wants to lift sanctions on Russia.
Here's Mueller's shovel. Kushner's inside. :dig:

LOL @ German Russian linked bank.
Trump lovers say that our lease say a bank cannot be linked to Russian money laundering if it's in Germany. Haha

Donald Trump sought to lift sanctions on Russia in the earliest days of his administration
U.S.
TRUMP WHITE HOUSE MADE SECRET EFFORTS TO REMOVE RUSSIA SANCTIONS
BY GRAHAM LANKTREE ON 6/2/17 AT 6:35 AM

More anonymous sources. LMAO

Didn't read the link, did you?

Yep, first paragraph ended with: "according to multiple sources who have spoken with Yahoo News"

The only paragraph that mattered was this one.

In April, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said clearly that the U.S. would not lift sanctions on Russia until President Vladimir Putin hands Crimea back to Ukraine.

Everything else is BS.

What happened before April?

A Russia-linked bank facing charges in a New York court lent Donald Trump's son in law a boatload of money shortly before the 2016 Presidential elections, the Washington Post is reporting. Kushner firm’s $285 million Deutsche Bank loan came just before Election Day

The German bank is suspected of loaning money to Trump and his minions on behalf of Russia, so as to avoid making Putin suspicious.

Hey, if I wanted someone to lift sanctions on my country, I would do exactly the same thing! Especially if I know that my hackers have hacked the opposing party's computers and my bots have planted fake news in favor of my borrower's soon-to-be-President on social media.

It's a German bank. Russia linked....LOL!

The left are unhinged, last week they loved everything German.
Quite any liberal saying he or she loves "everything" German. Don't make shit up.

/--- you get a car loan and the banks CEO is charged with a crime. How does that affect you?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

LOL @ German Russian linked bank.
Trump lovers say that our lease say a bank cannot be linked to Russian money laundering if it's in Germany. Haha
No it doesn't matter that the Oligarchs laundered money through Jared one month before the election by giving him a "we won't hold you personally liable if you default" loan because we know Jared's a good guy and Trump will make America Great Again! (sarcasm)

Donald Trump sought to lift sanctions on Russia in the earliest days of his administration
U.S.
TRUMP WHITE HOUSE MADE SECRET EFFORTS TO REMOVE RUSSIA SANCTIONS
BY GRAHAM LANKTREE ON 6/2/17 AT 6:35 AM

More anonymous sources. LMAO

Didn't read the link, did you?

Yep, first paragraph ended with: "according to multiple sources who have spoken with Yahoo News"

The only paragraph that mattered was this one.

In April, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said clearly that the U.S. would not lift sanctions on Russia until President Vladimir Putin hands Crimea back to Ukraine.

Everything else is BS.

What happened before April?

"What, at this point, difference does it make!" - HRC

Forum List

Back