Kushner Loses Top Secret Security Clearance

everyone in the Trump Cartel who hasnt been fully vetted by now should have their SC yanked just like Kershner did.
Do you think his clearance completely evaporated? I think he can still see things you wouldn't understand or have a chance in Hell of seeing.

who said it completely evaporated?

but he sure can't work in the oval office. *shrug*

Apparently, Kushner's security clearance has just been downgraded from Top Secret/SCI down to only Secret. Now? He doesn't have the required clearances to do his job as Trump's top advisor. Wonder where they are going to put him now?

And...................this downgrade is going to have a serious effect on his ability to do the job of negotiating Middle East peace.

Kushner has security clearance downgraded: report

Kushner's security clearance downgraded

him being in the white house at all is already a violation of federal law.
please inform the class

Apparently, Kushner's security clearance has just been downgraded from Top Secret/SCI down to only Secret. Now? He doesn't have the required clearances to do his job as Trump's top advisor. Wonder where they are going to put him now?

And...................this downgrade is going to have a serious effect on his ability to do the job of negotiating Middle East peace.

Name the law, or retract your statement.

STFU you braindead lowlife....

5 U.S. Code § 3110 - Employment of relatives; restrictions

learn something... .anything. or go away.

everyone in the Trump Cartel who hasnt been fully vetted by now should have their SC yanked just like Kershner did.
Do you think his clearance completely evaporated? I think he can still see things you wouldn't understand or have a chance in Hell of seeing.

Why? You have no idea of what he even did or does.

Actually a secret clearance is basically nothing. I had a secret clearance still 7 years after getting out of the Corps.

please inform the class

you aren't smart enough to inform...

I know he can't handle code word protected documents.

again, be quiet, ignoramos. you're embarrassing yourself.

A BIG hit on Kelly for allowing Kushner access to information he was not cleared to obtain, but a huge hit on the Orange Turd for allowing it at all. POTUS failed to follow his Oath of Office...an impeachable offense!

I know he can't handle code word protected documents.

again, be quiet, ignoramos. you're embarrassing yourself.
You would know all about embarrassment.

Breaking on MSNBC. No link yet.
He never should have had it. Now if they would just revoke the top secret security clearance for the moron-in-chief, we'd all feel safer.

They took him down from Top Secret/SCI (Specialized Compartmented Information) down to Secret.

And.....................he's not gonna be able to help out with ME peace negotiations anymore. Why? He no longer has access to the information he needs.

Wonder where they are gonna store him now?
In the basement sticking pins in kittens. His mother should have named him Damien.

they did

Kushner is not alone. All White House aides working on the highest-level interim clearances — at the Top Secret/SCI-level — were informed in a memo sent Friday that their clearances would be downgraded to the Secret level, according to three people with knowledge of the situation.

Kushner loses access to top-secret intelligence

I wonder if his clearance downgrade is going to have an effect on his business dealings?

It won't look good on his resume - especially the reasons why he couldn't get a security clearance. However, he will lie about that like he did on his application.

A BIG hit on Kelly for allowing Kushner access to information he was not cleared to obtain, but a huge hit on the Orange Turd for allowing it at all. POTUS failed to follow his Oath of Office...an impeachable offense!

It is my understanding that the POTUS can give anyone he wants clearance to look at whatever he wants, no matter what their official clearance is. I could be mistaken, but I think it is correct

"If Jared Kushner was working for any other department in the U.S. government and these issues arose…about falsifying a clearance or omitting information…his access would be first suspended. And then if there’s no other position he could hold, he’d be out of work without pay. He’d be off the job," Joseph Kaplan, founding http://www.newsweek.com/jared-kushn...orms-omissions-cadre-millions-679231principal attorney at Passman & Kaplan, P.C., told Newsweek. "If he was anybody else, his security clearance would have already been denied."

It is my understanding that the POTUS can give anyone he wants clearance to look at whatever he wants, no matter what their official clearance is. I could be mistaken, but I think it is correct
He can, but he hasn't.

what took so long?

shocking they would be so extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information!

LOCK 'EM UP! :eusa_clap:

i'm not sure if he can give clearances, but he can declassify whatever he wants- same/same

This applies to appointments to an agency. Did you even read it? It does not apply to personal advisors.

This applies to appointments to an agency. Did you even read it? It does not apply to personal advisors.
She is embarrassing herself.:04:

Forum List

Back