Kushner Loses Top Secret Security Clearance

A BIG hit on Kelly for allowing Kushner access to information he was not cleared to obtain, but a huge hit on the Orange Turd for allowing it at all. POTUS failed to follow his Oath of Office...an impeachable offense!

It is my understanding that the POTUS can give anyone he wants clearance to look at whatever he wants, no matter what their official clearance is. I could be mistaken, but I think it is correct

Yup...Putin's Pick has that right. Sleep well tonight...

Apparently, Kushner's security clearance has just been downgraded from Top Secret/SCI down to only Secret. Now? He doesn't have the required clearances to do his job as Trump's top advisor. Wonder where they are going to put him now?

And...................this downgrade is going to have a serious effect on his ability to do the job of negotiating Middle East peace.

Kushner has security clearance downgraded: report

Kushner's security clearance downgraded

him being in the white house at all is already a violation of federal law.
Name the law, or retract your statement.

STFU you braindead lowlife....

5 U.S. Code § 3110 - Employment of relatives; restrictions

learn something... .anything. or go away.
This applies to appointments to an agency. Did you even read it? It does not apply to personal advisors.
She is embarrassing herself.:04:

you're projecting, doofus.

This applies to appointments to an agency. Did you even read it? It does not apply to personal advisors.

No I am not, she does not understand what she posted, that is embarrassing.

no moron. you can't get these jobs without having clearances.

why on earth do you think they're even talking about this if it didn't apply.

poor little troll
Names from people like you mean 0.

everyone in the Trump Cartel who hasnt been fully vetted by now should have their SC yanked just like Kershner did.
Do you think his clearance completely evaporated? I think he can still see things you wouldn't understand or have a chance in Hell of seeing.

who said it completely evaporated?

but he sure can't work in the oval office. *shrug*
Why? You have no idea of what he even did or does.

I know he can't handle code word protected documents.

again, be quiet, ignoramos. you're embarrassing yourself.
You would know all about embarrassment.

Whoa, somebody is trying too hard. :21:

no moron. you can't get these jobs without having clearances.

why on earth do you think they're even talking about this if it didn't apply.

poor little troll
Names from people like you mean 0.

you mean smarter than you?

Apparently, Kushner's security clearance has just been downgraded from Top Secret/SCI down to only Secret. Now? He doesn't have the required clearances to do his job as Trump's top advisor. Wonder where they are going to put him now?

And...................this downgrade is going to have a serious effect on his ability to do the job of negotiating Middle East peace.

please inform the class

you aren't smart enough to inform...

Kushner is working for free, fake lawyer.
It has also been interpreted to not include white house staff. Look at hillary clinton when bill was president...
Try again

No I am not, she does not understand what she posted, that is embarrassing.

wishful thinking little trump troll.

now run along little boy. I understand all you want is to derail the thread. you've had your fun. now let people who know more than you speak.... which is pretty much most people.

A BIG hit on Kelly for allowing Kushner access to information he was not cleared to obtain, but a huge hit on the Orange Turd for allowing it at all. POTUS failed to follow his Oath of Office...an impeachable offense!

It is my understanding that the POTUS can give anyone he wants clearance to look at whatever he wants, no matter what their official clearance is. I could be mistaken, but I think it is correct
That is theoretically true in certain potential case. However, Kelly and his predecessors are not covered by that rare exception. But that doesn't absolve the Orange One for not dealing with the underlings who FAILED to follow the security procedures established by rule, regulation and codified statutes. The Clown-in-Chief isn't entitled to a lifetime of Mulligans and pussy grabs without consequences.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

please inform the class

It has also been interpreted to not include white house staff. Look at hillary clinton when bill was president...
Try again

does he have a job or not, little one? hmmmm?

looks like I hit a nerve, though.

you know, when I read crap like you just posted, I always want to call you Mani. Why is that?

if thinking I'm not a lawyer makes you feel like you have balls, have at it.

Kushner will NEVER get a security clearance for reading all of Trump's mail, both because he either lied or was beyond negligent in disclosing his contacts, and his personal finances.

Despite that, and despite Trump telling US we couldn't know what underlie the dems response to Nunes, because there was really secret stuff in it, Trump continued to let Jared read what he lacked the security clearance to read.

The shoe drops from Kelly's hand.

No we get to see what Trump will don.

please inform the class

Try again

does he have a job or not, little one? hmmmm?

looks like I hit a nerve, though.

you know, when I read crap like you just posted, I always want to call you Mani. Why is that?

if thinking I'm not a lawyer makes you feel like you have balls, have at it.
Shouldnt you understand that doesnt make a shit, jillian? I understand it and i dont even claim to be a lawyer.
Read the code..
And as i said, this was discussed in the 90s when bill did the same thing with hildabeast.
Besides, if there was actually a problem, dont you believe the dump trumpsters would be all over it? Instead, they just have ignorant shills like you doing it..

LOL calm yourselves libtards - There are a dozen or more people at Mr. Kushner's level whose process is delayed, that it is not uncommon for this process to take this long in a new administration, that the current backlogs are being addressed, and no concerns were raised about Mr. Kushner's application

Forum List

Back