Kushner Loses Top Secret Security Clearance

him being in the white house at all is already a violation of federal law.
please inform the class

you aren't smart enough to inform...

5 U.S. Code § 3110 - Employment of relatives; restrictions
Kushner is working for free, fake lawyer.
It has also been interpreted to not include white house staff. Look at hillary clinton when bill was president...
Try again

does he have a job or not, little one? hmmmm?

looks like I hit a nerve, though.

you know, when I read crap like you just posted, I always want to call you Mani. Why is that?

if thinking I'm not a lawyer makes you feel like you have balls, have at it.
Shouldnt you understand that doesnt make a shit, jillian? I understand it and i dont even claim to be a lawyer.
Read the code..
And as i said, this was discussed in the 90s when bill did the same thing with hildabeast.
Besides, if there was actually a problem, dont you believe the dump trumpsters would be all over it? Instead, they just have ignorant shills like you doing it..
I don't think there's any doubt Trump can lay hands of favored SIL and make him cleansed.

LOL calm yourselves libtards - There are a dozen or more people at Mr. Kushner's level whose process is delayed, that it is not uncommon for this process to take this long in a new administration, that the current backlogs are being addressed, and no concerns were raised about Mr. Kushner's application

Really? Then why did Kushner lie so many times on his SF 86 Form for Security Clearance For Government Employment?

LOL calm yourselves libtards - There are a dozen or more people at Mr. Kushner's level whose process is delayed, that it is not uncommon for this process to take this long in a new administration, that the current backlogs are being addressed, and no concerns were raised about Mr. Kushner's application

Really? Then why did Kushner lie so many times on his SF 86 Form for Security Clearance For Government Employment?

He didn't, why are you lying about it?

that's why it was denied, i'm sure

It wasn't denied you lying hack libtard, its still pending.

No true.

People go to jail for lying on security clearance forms. Why hasn't Kusher?

And...................this downgrade is going to have a serious effect on his ability to do the job of negotiating Middle East peace.
He has no business or ability for doing that either, except for the fact that he is married to the moron-in-chief's daughter.
He is very successful, and did not need Trump to get that way. No doubt, he is a very smart man.
You can get up off your knees anytime now.

no, it was permanently downgraded to secret.

No true.

You lie here have a batch of these, I included extras for the lies you are about to tell. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

No true.

You lie here have a batch of these, I included extras for the lies you are about to tell. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
An eight-year-old is more mature than you, and has better grammar, you uneducated, ignorant moron.

You are too ignorant to understand apparently. His interim clearance was downgraded, do you understand the word interim? Maybe a 5th grader can explain it to you. All staff who had interim top secret security clearance, awaiting completion of their security clearance application, were downgraded FOR NOW until such time as those security clearance applications can be completed.

What was? His interim clearance? You people are dumb as a brick.

No true.

An eight-year-old is more mature than you, and has better grammar, you uneducated, ignorant moron.

You seem to be on the verge of an emotional outburst, maybe you should take a nap you are grumpy.

You are too ignorant to understand apparently. His interim clearance was downgraded, do you understand the word interim? Maybe a 5th grader can explain it to you. All staff who had interim top secret security clearance, awaiting completion of their security clearance application, were downgraded FOR NOW until such time as those security clearance applications can be completed.

yeah, well, i don't think his security clearance is going to be his biggest problem anytime soon

And...................this downgrade is going to have a serious effect on his ability to do the job of negotiating Middle East peace.
He has no business or ability for doing that either, except for the fact that he is married to the moron-in-chief's daughter.
He is very successful, and did not need Trump to get that way. No doubt, he is a very smart man.
You can get up off your knees anytime now.
Facts can be imparted in any position.

Forum List

Back