Kushner Loses Top Secret Security Clearance

LOL calm yourselves libtards - There are a dozen or more people at Mr. Kushner's level whose process is delayed, that it is not uncommon for this process to take this long in a new administration, that the current backlogs are being addressed, and no concerns were raised about Mr. Kushner's application

that's why it was denied, i'm sure

It wasn't denied you lying hack libtard, its still pending.

no, it was permanently downgraded to secret.

You are too ignorant to understand apparently. His interim clearance was downgraded, do you understand the word interim? Maybe a 5th grader can explain it to you. All staff who had interim top secret security clearance, awaiting completion of their security clearance application, were downgraded FOR NOW until such time as those security clearance applications can be completed.

yeah, well, i don't think his security clearance is going to be his biggest problem anytime soon

That's because you are bat shit crazy. :cuckoo:

Really? Then why did Kushner lie so many times on his SF 86 Form for Security Clearance For Government Employment?

He didn't, why are you lying about it?

No true.

People go to jail for lying on security clearance forms. Why hasn't Kusher?

You lie here have a batch of these, I included extras for the lies you are about to tell. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
An eight-year-old is more mature than you, and has better grammar, you uneducated, ignorant moron.

You seem to be on the verge of an emotional outburst, maybe you should take a nap you are grumpy.
Grumpy? No. I'm laughing at you and your fellow simpletons. Bootlicking fools, all of you.

And...................this downgrade is going to have a serious effect on his ability to do the job of negotiating Middle East peace.
He has no business or ability for doing that either, except for the fact that he is married to the moron-in-chief's daughter.
He is very successful, and did not need Trump to get that way. No doubt, he is a very smart man.
You can get up off your knees anytime now.

no he can't, he loves it down there.

You lie here have a batch of these, I included extras for the lies you are about to tell. :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
An eight-year-old is more mature than you, and has better grammar, you uneducated, ignorant moron.

You seem to be on the verge of an emotional outburst, maybe you should take a nap you are grumpy.
Grumpy? No. I'm laughing at you and your fellow simpletons. Bootlicking fools, all of you.
Got anything to say or just the usual rhetoric?

I think this is yesterday's news, but yeah.

In a way it's irrelevant because Donald J. cannot be downgraded, and he would likely tell his family members everything.
There is truth in that. But Jarrod can no longer be at the meetings he was allowed to attend. Can no longer work on the issues he was supposed to work on.

Aside from the security issues, this is kelly’s Way of getting Javonka out of his hair.

I wonder if Jarrod and Ivanka will release a picture on Thursday of their 3 little ones in costumes. Thursday is Purim, the Jewish version of Halloween.
They released a picture of their family lighting the menorah on Hanukkah, but Ivanka wore some lingerie in that one--not exactly what a good Jewish girl would wear to light the menorah.

This is apparently why Kushner doesn't have a permanent security clearance.

Foreign officials discussed manipulating Kushner via his business arrangements, U.S. officials say
Try a link that works. But off the top of my head, did those foreign officials ask his permission? What kind of control would Kushner have over anything like that?

The link works fine for me. I just tested it again. Try the Post main page.

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Who would have known these things in any other administration? Who would have known about "intern high level clearances" in any other administration in modern history? Intern Monica must have needed a high level clearance to deliver pizza to the commander-in-chief after office hours.

Foreign officials discussed manipulating Kushner via his business arrangements, U.S. officials say
Try a link that works. But off the top of my head, did those foreign officials ask his permission? What kind of control would Kushner have over anything like that?

The link works fine for me. I just tested it again.
Who cares? Answer the question. What control would Kushner have over the situation?

Link doesn't work for you? Funny, it works for me. But, since you're having problems and can't get it to work for you and I'm feeling generous, let me help you out..................

From the link you can't get to work...........................

Officials in at least four countries have privately discussed ways they can manipulate Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and senior adviser, by taking advantage of his complex business arrangements, financial difficulties and lack of foreign policy experience, according to current and former U.S. officials familiar with intelligence reports on the matter.

Among those nations discussing ways to influence Kushner to their advantage were the United Arab Emirates, China, Israel and Mexico, the current and former officials said.

It is unclear if any of those countries acted on the discussions, but Kushner’s contacts with certain foreign government officials have raised concerns inside the White House and are a reason he has been unable to obtain a permanent security clearance, the officials said.

Kushner’s interim security clearance was downgraded last week from the top-secret to the secret level, which should restrict the regular access he has had to highly-classified information, according to administration officials.

If Kushner can be manipulated financially, he can be compromised by other countries. THAT is the problem he is currently having.

Link doesn't work for you? Funny, it works for me. But, since you're having problems and can't get it to work for you and I'm feeling generous, let me help you out..................

From the link you can't get to work...........................

Officials in at least four countries have privately discussed ways they can manipulate Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and senior adviser, by taking advantage of his complex business arrangements, financial difficulties and lack of foreign policy experience, according to current and former U.S. officials familiar with intelligence reports on the matter.

Among those nations discussing ways to influence Kushner to their advantage were the United Arab Emirates, China, Israel and Mexico, the current and former officials said.

It is unclear if any of those countries acted on the discussions, but Kushner’s contacts with certain foreign government officials have raised concerns inside the White House and are a reason he has been unable to obtain a permanent security clearance, the officials said.

Kushner’s interim security clearance was downgraded last week from the top-secret to the secret level, which should restrict the regular access he has had to highly-classified information, according to administration officials.

If Kushner can be manipulated financially, he can be compromised by other countries. THAT is the problem he is currently having.
Did you read what I said? I said Kushner does not control those circumstances.

Forum List

Back