Kushner Loses Top Secret Security Clearance

Why does anyone care? I mean, it's not like he sent Top Secret Secure Compartmented information via unsecured email on a home brewed server in his house bathroom. And liberals wanted to make a person that did just that President of the United States.

and fuckwit cons have no problem with trump totally ignoring security, by among other things, just giving it to the russians in the white house

i'd say you're a hypocrite :thup:

own it
Link?

This is so silly, really. Just another nothing burger-

Kushner lost his access to the nation’s deepest secrets after chief of staff John Kelly ordered that White House officials with interim clearances pending since before June 1, 2017, be cut off if they hadn’t received permanent clearances by last Friday. A White House official confirmed to The Associated Press that Kelly’s order has been implemented.

President Donald Trump could have reversed Kelly’s decision and unilaterally offered Kushner a clearance, but deferred to Kelly. Kushner is one of dozens of White House aides who have been working without permanent security clearances for the better part of a year.

His attorney told the AP that Kushner’s ability to do his job won’t be affected by any change to his clearance.
Kushner security status reduced, cutting access to secrets

him being in the white house at all is already a violation of federal law.
Name the law, or retract your statement.

STFU you braindead lowlife....

5 U.S. Code § 3110 - Employment of relatives; restrictions

learn something... .anything. or go away.
This applies to appointments to an agency. Did you even read it? It does not apply to personal advisors.
She is embarrassing herself.:04:

No, she's not. Whether or not it's a violation of the law is almost irrelevant. It's unethical as hell for Trump to employ his relatives in top White House positions. Not that a worthless Repug like you gives a fuck about unethical behavior.
Explain the ethics violation you are claiming.

Why does anyone care? I mean, it's not like he sent Top Secret Secure Compartmented information via unsecured email on a home brewed server in his house bathroom. And liberals wanted to make a person that did just that President of the United States.

and fuckwit cons have no problem with trump totally ignoring security, by among other things, just giving it to the russians in the white house

i'd say you're a hypocrite :thup:

own it
Trump is ignoring nothing. You guys have been outsmarted. As it becomes more clear remember what you said about him it will not make you look very good.

We've been outsmarted because Trump was stupid enough to appoint Kushner to a top WH position, when Kushner's company owes a $1.2 billion debt payment in Jan 2019 on a New York City construction project gone-bad? A debt that is not going to be paid, by the way. And Trump was ignorant enough to believe a guy in this predicament is going to be able to get a TS security clearance.

Got it, goober Repug dumbass. We've been "outsmarted".

It is the still lefty leaning FBI up to its old tricks.

"Left-leaning" FBI run by old conservative Republican white men....got it, fucktard.

Only truly gullible, unsophisticated Repugs such as yourself actually believe that nonsense.

"Left-leaning" FBI run by old conservative Republican white men....got it, fucktard.

Only truly gullible, unsophisticated Repugs such as yourself actually believe that nonsense.
What is nonsense is irrational Trump haters like yourself engaging in wild speculations why Jared Kushner's INTERIM Top Secret was TEMPORARILY downgraded to INTERIM Secret. People ignorant of the security clearance process like you jump to ridiculous conclusions based on the non stop drivel fed to you by CNN and your other Liberal spoon feeders.

What is nonsense is irrational Trump haters like yourself engaging in wild speculations why Jared Kushner's INTERIM Top Secret was TEMPORARILY downgraded to INTERIM Secret. People ignorant of the security clearance process like you jump to ridiculous conclusions based on the non stop drivel fed to you by CNN and your other Liberal spoon feeders.

Yeah, a guy who owes over $1 billion is going to be able to get a TS clearance. Got it, goober dumb fuck.

Let me know when Kushner gets his clearance back, fucktard. I suspect it will be awhile before you get back to me.

Name the law, or retract your statement.

This applies to appointments to an agency. Did you even read it? It does not apply to personal advisors.

No, she's not. Whether or not it's a violation of the law is almost irrelevant. It's unethical as hell for Trump to employ his relatives in top White House positions. Not that a worthless Repug like you gives a fuck about unethical behavior.

The fact that you are asking me too explain it shows that you have no comprehension of what ethical behavior is.

I am shocked that Presidential Son-in-Law is not a good enough job title to get access to everything. What is the world coming to when being the son-in-law of the POTUS is not what it used to be!
You should be impressed. It looks like someone is doing their job and Trump is not stopping them. Next.

LOL, classic! a USMB RW'er trying to make chicken salad out of well, you know...

Comey is an establishment douchebag. "Republican" doesn't mean much when you're talking about Washington bureaucrats. They're all minions of the permanent state.

Last edited:

The fact that you are asking me too explain it shows that you have no comprehension of what ethical behavior is.

He's asking because your claim that it is "unethical" is obvious bullshit. If there's no law against it, then how is it unethical? You can argue that there should be a law against it, but you have no basis for claiming that it's unethical.

Yeah, a guy who owes over $1 billion is going to be able to get a TS clearance. Got it, goober dumb fuck.

Let me know when Kushner gets his clearance back, fucktard. I suspect it will be awhile before you get back to me.
EVery real estate developer owes money. Their projects are always financed with borrowed money. There's nothing unusual or sinister about it. You undoubtedly owe money on your house. Does that mean you can't get a security clearance? Of course not.

A favored tactic of turds like you is to take perfectly normal everyday business practices and portray them as if they're some kind of crime. That's what makes you a douchebag. You are fundamentally dishonest. You know you can't win on the issues, so you resort to baseless smears. It's the Democrat way.

I don't waste time with angry ill-informed Liberals who join USMB to rant their hatred. Study up on the security clearance process, you have no idea what you are ranting about.

Forum List

Back