Kushner Loses Top Secret Security Clearance

Why does anyone care? I mean, it's not like he sent Top Secret Secure Compartmented information via unsecured email on a home brewed server in his house bathroom. And liberals wanted to make a person that did just that President of the United States.
It is the still lefty leaning FBI up to its old tricks.

"Left-leaning" FBI run by old conservative Republican white men....got it, fucktard.

Only truly gullible, unsophisticated Repugs such as yourself actually believe that nonsense.
What is nonsense is irrational Trump haters like yourself engaging in wild speculations why Jared Kushner's INTERIM Top Secret was TEMPORARILY downgraded to INTERIM Secret. People ignorant of the security clearance process like you jump to ridiculous conclusions based on the non stop drivel fed to you by CNN and your other Liberal spoon feeders.

Yeah, a guy who owes over $1 billion is going to be able to get a TS clearance. Got it, goober dumb fuck.

Let me know when Kushner gets his clearance back, fucktard. I suspect it will be awhile before you get back to me.
I don't waste time with angry ill-informed Liberals who join USMB to rant their hatred. Study up on the security clearance process, you have no idea what you are ranting about.

Actually, if you are deep in debt and it looks like that could be used for leverage against you, if you are in the military, they WILL deny a security clearance.

I was a Personnelman in the U.S. Navy for 20 years.

Why does anyone care? I mean, it's not like he sent Top Secret Secure Compartmented information via unsecured email on a home brewed server in his house bathroom. And liberals wanted to make a person that did just that President of the United States.

"Left-leaning" FBI run by old conservative Republican white men....got it, fucktard.

Only truly gullible, unsophisticated Repugs such as yourself actually believe that nonsense.
Comey is an establishment douchebag. "Republican" doesn't mean much when you're talking about Washington bureaucrats. They're all minions of the permanent state.

Well, Comey helped your idiot hero Trump get elected last year. You weren't making derogatory comments about him or the FBI last fall, that's for sure.

Why do you whine when minorities complain about police abuse of authority, but whiny little Repug bitches like you get to complain about the FBI as much as you want? Why do you get a pass but they don't?

You're a hypocritical Repug lump of shit and a shameless carnival barker.

What is nonsense is irrational Trump haters like yourself engaging in wild speculations why Jared Kushner's INTERIM Top Secret was TEMPORARILY downgraded to INTERIM Secret. People ignorant of the security clearance process like you jump to ridiculous conclusions based on the non stop drivel fed to you by CNN and your other Liberal spoon feeders.

Yeah, a guy who owes over $1 billion is going to be able to get a TS clearance. Got it, goober dumb fuck.

Let me know when Kushner gets his clearance back, fucktard. I suspect it will be awhile before you get back to me.
I don't waste time with angry ill-informed Liberals who join USMB to rant their hatred. Study up on the security clearance process, you have no idea what you are ranting about.

Actually, if you are deep in debt and it looks like that could be used for leverage against you, if you are in the military, they WILL deny a security clearance.

This applies to appointments to an agency. Did you even read it? It does not apply to personal advisors.
She is embarrassing herself.:04:

No, she's not. Whether or not it's a violation of the law is almost irrelevant. It's unethical as hell for Trump to employ his relatives in top White House positions. Not that a worthless Repug like you gives a fuck about unethical behavior.
Explain the ethics violation you are claiming.

The fact that you are asking me too explain it shows that you have no comprehension of what ethical behavior is.

He's asking because your claim that it is "unethical" is obvious bullshit. If there's no law against it, then how is it unethical? You can argue that there should be a law against it, but you have no basis for claiming that it's unethical.

You're right, lightweight....something must be illegal in order for it to be unethical. A legal conflict of interest never exists. Fucking idiot.

I have a security clearance, you unsophisticated Repug goober. You're the one who has no fucking idea what you're talking about. If Kushner wasn't working in the WH for the President, he would have been denied a clearance immediately. He failed to report numerous foreign contacts, which is an automatic disqualifier. Idiot.

EVery real estate developer owes money. Their projects are always financed with borrowed money. There's nothing unusual or sinister about it. You undoubtedly owe money on your house. Does that mean you can't get a security clearance? Of course not.

A favored tactic of turds like you is to take perfectly normal everyday business practices and portray them as if they're some kind of crime. That's what makes you a douchebag. You are fundamentally dishonest. You know you can't win on the issues, so you resort to baseless smears. It's the Democrat way.

He's in a position where he can help pass legislation to benefit his lenders. Quid pro quo, fucktard. And it sounds like that's exactly what happened during his brief time in the White House.

I wonder what happened in those meetings he took at the WH? And, I wonder what he offered them to get so much money?

Two meetings resulting in loans of half a billion with each loan coming shortly after the person visited the WH? Sounds way too coincidental to me.

I wonder what happened in those meetings he took at the WH? And, I wonder what he offered them to get so much money?

Two meetings resulting in loans of half a billion with each loan coming shortly after the person visited the WH? Sounds way too coincidental to me.

Yeah, Repugs will say it's just a coincidence, but that's bullshit. Something shady happened and it's very possible that Kushner will end up in jail over this.

Yeah, Repugs will say it's just a coincidence, but that's bullshit. Something shady happened and it's very possible that Kushner will end up in jail over this.

We can only hope.

Jillian, really? Sigh..

Mad muffin...

To recap... You are incapable of sorting it out.

There's nothing for us to sort out. You have no comprehension of what ethics is. That's not shocking, considering that you are a Repug devoted to an evil man intent on taking a wrecking ball to this country.

EVery real estate developer owes money. Their projects are always financed with borrowed money. There's nothing unusual or sinister about it. You undoubtedly owe money on your house. Does that mean you can't get a security clearance? Of course not.

A favored tactic of turds like you is to take perfectly normal everyday business practices and portray them as if they're some kind of crime. That's what makes you a douchebag. You are fundamentally dishonest. You know you can't win on the issues, so you resort to baseless smears. It's the Democrat way.

He's in a position where he can help pass legislation to benefit his lenders. Quid pro quo, fucktard. And it sounds like that's exactly what happened during his brief time in the White House.

Every member of Congress is in a position where they can help pass legislation to benefit their lenders. That's exactly what Chriss "Countrywide" Dodd did, and that's why he had to retire from the Senate.

I have a security clearance, you unsophisticated Repug goober. You're the one who has no fucking idea what you're talking about. If Kushner wasn't working in the WH for the President, he would have been denied a clearance immediately. He failed to report numerous foreign contacts, which is an automatic disqualifier. Idiot.

They give security clearances to abject morons? Hardly.

"They" give clearances to US citizens who have completely filled out their clearance investigation profile and do not

What you say is true on a PERSONAL debt level. Business debt is viewed differently. If you are deemed vulnerable to selling secrets either through drug abuse, gambling, excessive personal debt, mental instability etc you would most likely be considered a security risk and not granted a clearance.

They do to many, if they commit no crimes. Perhaps that includes morons like you.

Every member of Congress is in a position where they can help pass legislation to benefit their lenders. That's exactly what Chriss "Countrywide" Dodd did, and that's why he had to retire from the Senate.

Yes, they are in that position. Which is why most of them don't do it....well, at least most Democrats don't. Worthless Repugs like you have no qualms about it.

Forum List

Back