Kushner, Russia bombshells rock the White House

Mueller still has zero, zip, nada on collusion between Trump and Russia but has Hillary colluding with Russia on Uranium and the Steel Dossier

All roads from the Trump campaign lead to red square. Whether through Carter Page, Rick Gates, Paul Manifort, Michael Flynn, Trump jr, George, Papadopoulos Jared Kushner, even Jeff Sessions.
wow you've got more information than Mueller. unbelievable. they should fire him.

Mueller still has zero, zip, nada on collusion between Trump and Russia but has Hillary colluding with Russia on Uranium and the Steel Dossier

All roads from the Trump campaign lead to red square. Whether through Carter Page, Rick Gates, Paul Manifort, Michael Flynn, Trump jr, George, Papadopoulos Jared Kushner, even Jeff Sessions.
wow you've got more information than Mueller. unbelievable. they should fire him.

They all lead to red square, but Mueller needs to documents who, where, when, and what they talked about. That will take the help of the FBI, CIA, NSA and DOJ to link the FSB and GRU.

They all lead to red square, but Mueller needs to documents who, where, when, and what they talked about. That will take the help of the FBI, CIA, NSA and DOJ to link the FSB and GRU.

They had the FBI and NSA illegally wiretapping Trump for a year and they got nothing

they do? again, you have more than mueller, he should be fired eh? when a USMB poster has more than mueller that doesn't do him any favors.

dude, you make me laugh that's for sure. All Kelly did was take all of the interim clearances and downgrade everyone until the FBI finishes. I love how your want flies over the tips of your skis.
Same thing happened to me when I was getting my TS.

These things happen.
I find it highly amusing that they think something happened when it didn't. making a story out of a nothing burger that is standard operation. 1 Year passed on all of these staffers. Kelly did his job. and ewwwww, that means Mueller's close! too fking funny.
They're simply posting nasty shit daily about Trump, because when they don't, he goes up in the polls.

they do? again, you have more than mueller, he should be fired eh? when a USMB poster has more than mueller that doesn't do him any favors.

Only Mueller knows what he has. And he's surprised everybody everytime. A perfect zero leak record.
George Papadopoulos - Out of nowhere
Michael Flynn guilty plea - Out of nowhere
13 Russian 1 American conspiracy to defraud the USA indictment - Out of nowhere
Rick Gates guilty plea - Out of nowhere

Only Mueller knows what he has. And he's surprised everybody everytime. A perfect zero leak record.
George Papadopoulos - Out of nowhere
Michael Flynn guilty plea - Out of nowhere
13 Russian 1 American conspiracy to defraud the USA indictment - Out of nowhere
Rick Gates guilty plea - Out of nowhere
duh, duh, duh, duh.....Nothing!!!!!! again, mueller should be fired if you have information he hasn't released.

watch him pull a rabbit out of his hat, oops wrong hat.

Bombshell? More like firecracker.
481F00C2-6029-4B3C-B0EC-5FB0B896AC61.jpeg

dude, you make me laugh that's for sure. All Kelly did was take all of the interim clearances and downgrade everyone until the FBI finishes. I love how your want flies over the tips of your skis.

These things happen.
I find it highly amusing that they think something happened when it didn't. making a story out of a nothing burger that is standard operation. 1 Year passed on all of these staffers. Kelly did his job. and ewwwww, that means Mueller's close! too fking funny.
They're simply posting nasty shit daily about Trump, because when they don't, he goes up in the polls.
so jarad losing his his top secret security clearance is a made up too?

These things happen.
so jarad losing his his top secret security clearance is a made up too?

nope, it just isn't final. the FBI is still working on staffers to get them clearance. Kelly downgraded all interim clearances which Jared had. It had nothing to do with the FBI clearance process.

Which side is going to give up first?

The side that thinks any second now Trump is going down.

or

The side that thinks any second now Obama/Hillary is going down.

Both sides are fools being played, but I wonder which side has more stamina.

I do know which “side” keeps pleading guilty and admitting to lying about repeated contacts with Russians...

Which side is going to give up first?

The side that thinks any second now Trump is going down.

or

The side that thinks any second now Obama/Hillary is going down.

Both sides are fools being played, but I wonder which side has more stamina.

I do know which “side” keeps pleading guilty and admitting to lying about repeated contacts with Russians...
LOL

Well regardless of ones position, you know that foreign powers are looking for an angle on someone, especially if they are inexperienced in politics.

I thought the same of others to be honest. Consider how many Democrats are living in mansions and net worth in the 10's of millions on a good paying salary, but not enough to justify their lifestyle. Please, there are things going on that need to be cleaned up. It isn't in the best interest of Americans to have this Wild West bs going on, it is so bad that some of them hardly even hide it.

The case of a neophyte like Jared being target doesn't surprise me. You can bet your life there are compromised members of government that are being watched as we speak, I'm talking about various departments and roles, not just in the WH. That's the way the world works.

Forum List

Back