Kushner, Russia bombshells rock the White House

The noose is getting tighter, should be an interesting times ahead

A volley of stunning revelations over Jared Kushner and the Russia probe are rocking Donald Trump's inner circle and suggest a pivotal moment is at hand in the West Wing personnel wars that have raged throughout his presidency.

First, it emerged Tuesday that chief of staff John Kelly downgraded the top secret security clearance for the President's son-in-law in a bid to clear up a scandal over whether top administration players are qualified to access the most sensitive intelligence.

Then, The Washington Post published a bombshell report that at least four countries had discussed how to use Kushner's sparse experience, financial troubles and intricate business arrangements to manipulate him.
Hours later, CNN reported that special counsel Robert Mueller is asking questions about Trump's business dealings with Russia before the President's campaign, a potentially significant development in the investigation.

Jared Kushner, Russia bombshells rock the White House - CNNPolitics
Typical Russian Propaganda care of the Communist News Network.

Typical Trump propaganda care of a Commie.

A volley of stunning revelations over Jared Kushner and the Russia probe are rocking Donald Trump's inner circle and suggest a pivotal moment is at hand in the West Wing personnel wars that have raged throughout his presidency.

First, it emerged Tuesday that chief of staff John Kelly downgraded the top secret security clearance for the President's son-in-law in a bid to clear up a scandal over whether top administration players are qualified to access the most sensitive intelligence.

Then, The Washington Post published a bombshell report that at least four countries had discussed how to use Kushner's sparse experience, financial troubles and intricate business arrangements to manipulate him.
Hours later, CNN reported that special counsel Robert Mueller is asking questions about Trump's business dealings with Russia before the President's campaign, a potentially significant development in the investigation.

Sad leftist

Sad leftist

Sad moron.

None of this surprises me. I, and many who supported Trump, were cautious about Jared. I assumed Trump went with people he trusted, and I can't blame him, but I saw a young man who wasn't "hardened". You need experience and you need respect, it is never just granted to you.

Compare him to Tillerson for example. Tillerson looks and sounds like a guy who could be running a ranch and shooting up bandits who try to steal his chickens, yet, he ran a global multi-billion company. Listen to Wilbur Ross, Mattis or even Pence, they don't sound like someone who is going to let someone get one over on them. It's beyond experience, it's street smarts, they have no obligation other than winning. They don't have career ambitions (other than Pence I imagine), they want to serve and they are savvy, knowing when bs is just that.

Jared might have great business experience, but it's entirely different from Trumps. Trump was dealing with defaulting renters when he owned and ran low income housing buildings. He moved from tough parts of New York to Manhattan skyscrapers. He fought all of that while being a highly successful super self-promoter and the of course taking on the presidency. He understands to some degree that people will try and take advantage of him. He has a deft way of letting others THINK they know where they stand, while Trump keeps his cards very close to the vest.

I'm sure Jared is fine in his element, but is he prepared for the efforts of wily, committed foreign governments to exploit him?

If Jared was “fine in his element” his real estate empire wouldn’t be in such dire financial straits.

If he needs money so desperately, why is he working for free?

Mueller still has zero, zip, nada on collusion between Trump and Russia but has Hillary colluding with Russia on Uranium and the Steel Dossier

All roads from the Trump campaign lead to red square. Whether through Carter Page, Rick Gates, Paul Manifort, Michael Flynn, Trump jr, George, Papadopoulos Jared Kushner, even Jeff Sessions.
wow you've got more information than Mueller. unbelievable. they should fire him.

They all lead to red square, but Mueller needs to documents who, where, when, and what they talked about. That will take the help of the FBI, CIA, NSA and DOJ to link the FSB and GRU.

They had the FBI and NSA illegally wiretapping Trump for a year and they got nothing

Proof? The FBI denies it happened, as does the Department of Justice, the CIA and the NSA, all of whom are headed by Trump appointees.

Are you saying that Trumps own people are lying to him?

Then you missed the part where Hope Hicks said "I told Paul Ryan that the President was in a meeting. He was really in the bathroom taking a dump." I lied.

More like, " no one from the campaign met with russians".

Sad leftist

Sad moron.
I’d rather be a moron than a leftist

Mueller still has zero, zip, nada on collusion between Trump and Russia but has Hillary colluding with Russia on Uranium and the Steel Dossier

All roads from the Trump campaign lead to red square. Whether through Carter Page, Rick Gates, Paul Manifort, Michael Flynn, Trump jr, George, Papadopoulos Jared Kushner, even Jeff Sessions.
wow you've got more information than Mueller. unbelievable. they should fire him.

They all lead to red square, but Mueller needs to documents who, where, when, and what they talked about. That will take the help of the FBI, CIA, NSA and DOJ to link the FSB and GRU.

They had the FBI and NSA illegally wiretapping Trump for a year and they got nothing

Proof? The FBI denies it happened, as does the Department of Justice, the CIA and the NSA, all of whom are headed by Trump appointees.

Are you saying that Trumps own people are lying to him?
Dude the FBI knew about the parkland shooter, did nothing. That’s not saying anything

Then why did they get three additional FISA warrants on Carter Page? You can't get an extension if you found nothing.

You can't get a FISA warrant based on a "salacious and unsubstantiated" dossier paid for by the DNC and Hillary either

You can't get a FISA warrant based on a "salacious and unsubstantiated" dossier paid for by the DNC and Hillary either

Great. That should tell you then that either your view is flawed or there was much more provided as the warrant was issued and later renewed three times.

Then why did they get three additional FISA warrants on Carter Page? You can't get an extension if you found nothing.

Great. That should tell you then that either your view is flawed or there was much more provided as the warrant was issued and later renewed three times.
No warrant without dossier. Verified by schiff memo

None of this surprises me. I, and many who supported Trump, were cautious about Jared. I assumed Trump went with people he trusted, and I can't blame him, but I saw a young man who wasn't "hardened". You need experience and you need respect, it is never just granted to you.

Compare him to Tillerson for example. Tillerson looks and sounds like a guy who could be running a ranch and shooting up bandits who try to steal his chickens, yet, he ran a global multi-billion company. Listen to Wilbur Ross, Mattis or even Pence, they don't sound like someone who is going to let someone get one over on them. It's beyond experience, it's street smarts, they have no obligation other than winning. They don't have career ambitions (other than Pence I imagine), they want to serve and they are savvy, knowing when bs is just that.

Jared might have great business experience, but it's entirely different from Trumps. Trump was dealing with defaulting renters when he owned and ran low income housing buildings. He moved from tough parts of New York to Manhattan skyscrapers. He fought all of that while being a highly successful super self-promoter and the of course taking on the presidency. He understands to some degree that people will try and take advantage of him. He has a deft way of letting others THINK they know where they stand, while Trump keeps his cards very close to the vest.

I'm sure Jared is fine in his element, but is he prepared for the efforts of wily, committed foreign governments to exploit him?

If Jared was “fine in his element” his real estate empire wouldn’t be in such dire financial straits.

If he needs money so desperately, why is he working for free?

No doubt he's using his position to further his business interests around the world.

It verified the exact opposite, moron.

Never rebutted it! Bing verified

Sad leftist

Sad moron.
I’d rather be a moron than a leftist

I'd rather be a independent than a brain washed flunky.

Bing? How does a search engine verify anything?

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Bing? How does a search engine verify anything?
Hun, if you can’t manage a search engine, I can’t help you!

I'm not sure there is a legal definition of "white lies"...

More like dumb sorority girl talk for "bullshitted my way out of big trouble"...

What's pathetic is the GOP is so terrified of where this is going and desperately wanting to control the overall damage, they refuse to hold people in contempt of congress.

1. Holding members of the Trump WH in contempt would stain the GOP brand by association.
2. And it would be like telling the most spoiled child you know the sleepover is cancelled because your friend lied. The fear the orange twitter tantrum.

If Hillary's assistant had pulled that, it would be a five alarm fire drill...

Forum List

Back