Kyle Rittenhouse is doing well

You don't have a fuxking clue what I have been told! You cannot use deadly force unless you, yourself, is threatened with deadly force. A skateboard, is not deadly force!
Uhh, yes, it is when smashed into your head. Would you have not pulled the trigger in that situation? Remember, we're told that the 1/6 rioters were armed even though they didn't have guns.

Except they had evidence that would have produced a very different result.
The jury never got to hear it.
Are you talking about that video with the voice over that didn't prove anything. See, what you call evidence isn't necessarily evidence. It's what you believe, but it's not evidence. Evidence is video of what happened that night, which we have, and sworn testimony of what happened that night, which we also have. What you want entered as "evidence" is your personal opinion. Whether Kyle is a racist or not, for example, is irrelevant, given that race didn't enter into the shootings.

What Rittenpussy did was pre-meditated murder!
And that is why they didn't let you serve on the jury. Juries are supposed to come into the trial with no pre-conceived opinions and no knowledge of the case and they are supposed to simply decide on the basis of the evidence produced. You saw some headlines and decided without seeing and hearing all the evidence, so I'll take their word over yours.

Premeditated murder is when women go into an abortion clinic and have a helpless, innocent baby savagely ripped apart or else burned to death with harsh chemicals such as concentrated saline solution. Pour saturated salt solution on your cut some time and see how it feels Lefty.

Many men are in prison for murdering unborn babies, but not ONE woman who had an abortion.
Double standard for murder. Leftists couldn't care less.

When an imminent threat of severe bodily injury or harm is present, Minnesota law allows you to use deadly force (such as shooting an invader) to prevent a felony from taking place in your home
I'm sorry, but in this case, Rittenpussy WAS the "invader".

I'm a kind, sensitive person, who cares
about the feelings of others, you asshole!

Your kind of people.....

````Democrat Freak Show.png

Actually yes a gun would typically work that way.

Most intelligent people would not assault and try to kill an armed person

True

No weapon is deadly force. Deadly force is an action done with intent by a human. A skateboard like anything else such as a chair or hockey stick or brick can be used as a deadly weapon and with deadly force.

That skateboard was in fact used as a deadly weapon and with deadly force and that is fact. It justified lethal force in self defense.
I understand your point.

I'm sorry, but in this case, Rittenpussy WAS the "invader".
They all were. None of them had the right to be there. Don't you remember the curfew? So they were on equal footing and some of them decided they wanted to kill the kid. That was obviously a really dumb mistake.

And that is why they didn't let you serve on the jury. Juries are supposed to come into the trial with no pre-conceived opinions and no knowledge of the case and they are supposed to simply decide on the basis of the evidence produced. You saw some headlines and decided without seeing and hearing all the evidence, so I'll take their word over yours.
You act like I didn't see any evidence at all?

Forum List

Back