Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum

The fact remains, an AR-15 is not used by the military.

A knive became a bayonet but a steak knife is certainly not a 'mitary grade' weapon.
A simple modification does not change the nature of the gun.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
No, make the right pay for it since they pumped that kids head full of the bs that made him drive accross state lines in illegal possession of a weapon hoping to shoot somebody.
so wrong, in so many ways.

No, make the right pay for it since they pumped that kids head full of the bs that made him drive accross state lines in illegal possession of a weapon hoping to shoot somebody.
They don't accept any responsibility for it , in fact , they see it as their right.

1963 - - The year the US army adopted the AR-15, which became the M16, the rifle became the USMilitary's dominant assault rifle.
Do you know the obvious differences between the civilian AR-15 and the M16 used by the military? The fact that you identified two different rifles is one clue to the differences.

A simple modification does not change the nature of the gun.
The modifications are substantial enough to change the nature of the rifle such that except for federal permitting, civilians cannot own an M16.

Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum? People need to stop giving to a billionaire's defense. Kyle needs help.​

Rosenbaum's estate is also targeting the City of Kenosha, its officials, the City of West Allis, six local Sheriff’s departments, and two police departments for “compensatory and punitive damages” over what it refers to as Rosenbaum's “wrongful death.” During Rittenhouse's trial, witnesses confirmed that Rosenbaum reached for Rittenhouse's gun during the Black Lives Matter protest the two were present at.

"I’m being sued again for defending my life," Rittenhouse posted on X, formerly known as Twitter.

Justice is Blind. Kyle is finding that out the hard way.

View attachment 821170

As if that guy had an "estate"

You need a military grade weapon to clean graffiti?
He didn't have a gun when he was cleaning graffiti. I thought you knew all the facts of the case, at least you argue that you do. I mean, the video clearly shows him cleaning it up in broad daylight, no gun in sight.

I'm not child-like , there is nothing to get excited about in these discussions , especially some of the idiotic assumptions people make. Reason , not emotion , is called for.
Calling you child-like is an insult to children, and helps enable the idea you should be allowed around them, which, no, never.

Thankfully he did shoot some trash who deserved it.

You should be happy, they were all white, the black one got away!

Kind of a shame, as ideally all 5 of his attackers would be in the ground.

I'm not child-like , there is nothing to get excited about in these discussions , especially some of the idiotic assumptions people make. Reason , not emotion , is called for.
especially some of the idiotic assumptions people make. Reason , not emotion , is called for.
Try using some reason, and facts.

you're batting zero lately.

Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum? People need to stop giving to a billionaire's defense. Kyle needs help.​

Rosenbaum's estate is also targeting the City of Kenosha, its officials, the City of West Allis, six local Sheriff’s departments, and two police departments for “compensatory and punitive damages” over what it refers to as Rosenbaum's “wrongful death.” During Rittenhouse's trial, witnesses confirmed that Rosenbaum reached for Rittenhouse's gun during the Black Lives Matter protest the two were present at.

"I’m being sued again for defending my life," Rittenhouse posted on X, formerly known as Twitter.

Justice is Blind. Kyle is finding that out the hard way.

View attachment 821170

Isn't that the armed pedo that attacked him? Good luck with that. :rolleyes-41:

Fuckin' idiots.

No, it's the guy that threw a bag on fire at him.

"According to Rittenhouse's lawyers, Rosenbaum approached Rittenhouse and attempted to "engage" him. Afraid, Rittenhouse took off running and Rosenbaum gave chase. Videos of the incident show that Rosenbaum eventually threw the plastic bag he was carrying at Rittenhouse, who responded by firing four shots at the man."

The bag was on fire, you fucking shitbags. He tried to set Rittenhouse on fire.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back