Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum

Clicked on your link.

Lot of articles, none on the AR-15.

was it on page 2, maybe?
I type in the addresses ,sometimes they work , sometimes they don't but at least you tried. Just plug in to the search button your phone" The Military History and the Civilian Tragedy of the AR-15. " and it will come up. I just did it again and it worked.

I type in the addresses ,sometimes they work , sometimes they don't but at least you tried. Just plug in to the search button your phone" The Military History and the Civilian Tragedy of the AR-15. " and it will come up. I just did it again and it worked.

I did

and ended up with personal opinion pieces.

not facts

The first was beating the crap out of him, the second attacked him with a skateboard. the third pulled a gun the state said he was not allowed to own, much less carry.

all 3 shots self defense.
He couldn't just shoot them in the leg ? He had to kill them. Stupid kid, afraid of everyone it seems even the last guy who was trying to talk him down from his shooting frenzy. And to top it all off, he wasn't legal age in Wisconsin to own that gun let alone use it to murder people.

The first was beating the crap out of him,
The first one never touched him. He just yelled at him.

the second attacked him with a skateboard.
After he shot the first one and was trying to take him into custody.
the third pulled a gun the state said he was not allowed to own, much less carry.
If he had shot Rittenhouse, he'd have been praised as a "good guy" with a gun who stopped an active shooter.

This is what you gun nuts always say, that we all needs to carry our guns so we can stop active shooters, right (you know, instead of the breathtakingly rational idea of not selling them guns to start with).

He couldn't just shoot them in the leg ? He had to kill them. Stupid kid, afraid of everyone it seems even the last guy who was trying to talk him down from his shooting frenzy. And to top it all off, he wasn't legal age in Wisconsin to own that gun let alone use it to murder people.
everyone it seems even the last guy who was trying to talk him down from his shooting frenzy.
Who fed you that line of bull?

No Moon Bat you continue to be confused. He had permission to use the rifle and that was all he needed for legal possession and to be used for self defense. The charge the Prosecution brought against Kyle for having possession of the rifle was thrown out of court because he had a legal right to have it.

The sonofabitch that had a real illegal weapon was that GG piece of shit that had an Illegal Glock and threatened to kill Kyle. I suspect that many of the Insurrectionst Negroes and Communists in Kenosha that night had illegal weapons like GG.
It was an illegally purchased rifle. The straw purchaser already pled ouy.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
So we're they really attacking him or urging him to stop killing people. If you can't figure that one out you're more pathetic than ai thought.
urging him to stop killing people. I
at gunpoint, with an illegal firearm?

If you can't figure that one out you're more pathetic than ai thought.

You obviously didn't.

Guess that makes you the pathetic one,

Some scumbag lawyer convinced the trash family to sue hoping to get a settlement from Kyle to make it go away.

Given the overwhelming evidence that Kyle acted in self defense and Rosenbaum's history of being a world class pedo shithead they are going to have a tough time convincing any reasonable jury that Kyle did anything wrong.
I don't know, we are living in 2023 remember. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Forum List

Back