Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum

No double standard at all. You storm congress, you are going to get shot.

You do understand there is a difference between a trained police officer and a fat little fuck wannabe who goes to a demonstration looking for people to shoot, right?
a trained police officer that has no clue about the rules of Lethal Force?

a 'fat little fuck wannabe looking for people to shoot, that didn't pull the trigger til he was attacked?

Yes, you have a double standard.

You're just too egotistical to admit it.

a trained police officer that has no clue about the rules of Lethal Force?

a 'fat little fuck wannabe looking for people to shoot, that didn't pull the trigger til he was attacked?

Yes, you have a double standard.

You're just too egotistical to admit it.

I'm the first one to criticize cops when they use excessive force.
This wasn't a case of excessive force. If anything, the Capitol PD didn't use enough force.

If he hadn't gotten his gun, left home, crossed state lines, went into a city he had no business being in...

If he hadn't paraded around brandishing his weapon...

If he had only had an adult mentor that could have schooled him in reality and life...
None of that happened. Not a bit. Didn't you see the trial or read any of the accounts?

Correct. The AR-15 was never a military grade rifle. The M16 was full auto and 3 shot burst mode.

What is an "assault rifle? Come clean. You hear these slogans when watching the Joy Reid Clown Show and use then here, right?
I know what an assault rifle is, and one of the qualifiers is "select fire".

STG44 was the 1st Assault rifle.

Not sure but I think the next one was the Kalashnikov.

I suppose full-auto M14s could qualify as such.

ou people lie like FOX News commentator
"The ammunition the Germans developed for what would become the first mass-produced assault rifle, the Sturmgewehr (StG) 44, "

"The Soviets, impressed with the StG 44, developed their own version of the gun, called the AK-47. The British took a different approach with the EM-2, which had an even smaller cartridge (.280 caliber, or 7 x 33 mm). The U.S. was more conservative, to the point that the nation forced the British to abandon the EM-2 because the U.S. wanted NATO to accept as its standard ammunition a slightly modified version of the venerable 7.62 x 63mm “thirty-ought-six” used in the M-1, a new round that measured 7.62 x 51 mm."

"
Nonetheless, the Army favored a big orthodox rifle, the M-14, which fired the NATO 7.62 round and had a 20-round magazine. It could fire on automatic, but because of the ammunition it was difficult to control on that setting, and most kept it set at semi-automatic to avoid wasting ammunition.
"

Now STFU, dishonest fucktard. You're a real piece of shit.

I know what an assault rifle is, and one of the qualifiers is "select fire".

STG44 was the 1st Assault rifle.

Not sure but I think the next one was the Kalashnikov.

I suppose full-auto M14s could qualify as such.

What I'm getting at is the verbiage or term 'assault rifle'. Using the 'select fire' qualifier means the rifle is a machine gun per tge 1934 NFA. From what I can tell by searching a bit, the 'assault rifle' label was coined by Hitler for the STG even though it was a select fire submachine gun.

Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum? People need to stop giving to a billionaire's defense. Kyle needs help.​

Rosenbaum's estate is also targeting the City of Kenosha, its officials, the City of West Allis, six local Sheriff’s departments, and two police departments for “compensatory and punitive damages” over what it refers to as Rosenbaum's “wrongful death.” During Rittenhouse's trial, witnesses confirmed that Rosenbaum reached for Rittenhouse's gun during the Black Lives Matter protest the two were present at.

"I’m being sued again for defending my life," Rittenhouse posted on X, formerly known as Twitter.

Justice is Blind. Kyle is finding that out the hard way.

View attachment 821170

i must have rewound 1000 times when he blew that mother fuckers arm to bone matter and the punk who took 3 steps and died.........great job kyle

1637374917404.png

Forum List

Back