Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum

1693570815171.png

i must have rewound 1000 times when he blew that mother fuckers arm to bone matter and the punk who took 3 steps and died.........great job kyle

View attachment 823163
You use the the young guy.

You don't care about Kyle. And his life is not so great anymore. You should try doing what he's done.

btw, I'm no fan of the people he shot, so yap away. Your projections are pathetic

What I'm getting at is the verbiage or term 'assault rifle'. Using the 'select fire' qualifier means the rifle is a machine gun per tge 1934 NFA. From what I can tell by searching a bit, the 'assault rifle' label was coined by Hitler for the STG even though it was a select fire submachine gun.
You have these pathetic stooges .. ripping off unsuspecting gun owners and supporters. very FOXie of them. (The New York case began when James, a Democrat, filed a lawsuit that accused some top NRA executives of financial improprieties and sought to dissolve the group. The attorney general's job includes oversight of nonprofit organizations incorporated in the New York, where the NRA was chartered in 1871.)

In 1984, a group called Handgun Control, Inc. first used the term “assault weapon” in reference to a rifle in a newspaper advertisement. A few years later, in 1988, the term rose in prominence after Josh Sugarmann, a gun control advocacy group's communications director, stated in a Violence Policy Center paper [1]:

The Truth About So-Called “Assault Weapons” - NRA-ILA​

You have these pathetic stooges .. ripping off unsuspecting gun owners and supporters. very FOXie of them. (The New York case began when James, a Democrat, filed a lawsuit that accused some top NRA executives of financial improprieties and sought to dissolve the group. The attorney general's job includes oversight of nonprofit organizations incorporated in the New York, where the NRA was chartered in 1871.)

In 1984, a group called Handgun Control, Inc. first used the term “assault weapon” in reference to a rifle in a newspaper advertisement. A few years later, in 1988, the term rose in prominence after Josh Sugarmann, a gun control advocacy group's communications director, stated in a Violence Policy Center paper [1]:

The Truth About So-Called “Assault Weapons” - NRA-ILA

Actually, it is thought that Adolph Hitler coined the term "assault rifle''.

Actually, it is thought that Adolph Hitler coined the term "assault rifle''.
and? 'thought?'

cute story, but much lost in translation. You a Nazi lover?

“storm” weapon.

try educating yourself ans stop speaking in bumper sticker slogans

and? 'thought?'

“storm” weapon.

Aww. Your feelings are hurt.

Sit down and be silent.

As part of the propaganda push to raise the morale of the German people, who faced ever increasing dangers and hardships and who knew the war was going badly, Hitler decided to rename the MP43 the Sturmgewehr 44 or when translated into English the ‘Storm/Assault-Rifle 44’. He described it as one of the Third Reich’s new wonder weapons, along with the Me-262 Jet Fighter and V-Weapons, which would turn the tide of the war for Germany.

Aww. Your feelings are hurt.

Sit down and be silent.

As part of the propaganda push to raise the morale of the German people, who faced ever increasing dangers and hardships and who knew the war was going badly, Hitler decided to rename the MP43 the Sturmgewehr 44 or when translated into English the ‘Storm/Assault-Rifle 44’. He described it as one of the Third Reich’s new wonder weapons, along with the Me-262 Jet Fighter and V-Weapons, which would turn the tide of the war for Germany.
Huh?

Why do trolls often and mistakenly believe they've hurt people's feelings?

Are you a lover of Nazis?

Aww. See. You're angry and emotive because your feelings were hurt.

How about we get you a nice hot cup of tea and you can have a good cry?
Awww, dearie your feelings really are hurt.

Do you cry in yiddish, or in Arabic?

That's a shame. You were shown to be wrong, your feelings were hurt, and now you're lashing out like a petulant child.

My earlier advise stands. Sit down. Be silent.
hurt feelings?

Why do women project like that? Maybe you really are from Venus?

and you must have some pretty sicko relationships, if so early on you go to gaslighting :auiqs.jpg:

Do you get menopause anymore, or too old and haggard for that?

and? 'thought?'

“storm” weapon.

So the Brits that assaulted Normandy Beach with bolt action rifles didn't have "assault rifles"?

So the Brits that assaulted Normandy Beach with bolt action rifles didn't have "assault rifles"?
Hitler called them storm rifles. Everything was dumbed down for the wider audience -- marketing. The use of the term 'assault rifles' is an American thing. No one was borrowing from Hitler

Hitler called them storm rifles. Everything was dumbed down for the wider audience -- marketing. The use of the term 'assault rifles' is an American thing. No one was borrowing from Hitler
Funny. You insisted "assault rifle" was a recent term until you were corrected and suffered such hurt feelings.

Hitler decided to rename the MP43 the Sturmgewehr 44 or when translated into English the ‘Storm/Assault-Rifle 44’.

Forum List

Back