Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum

Dude, he left his home state with an illegally acquired weapon and went looking for someone to shoot.

Self defense doesn't even enter into the equation at that point. That trial was a joke.
Lie. He left home unarmed. Dude.
A link to where a USMB member admits to being a racist? He's told me that numerous times. Like I said. Ask him. He'll love to talk to you about it.
Lie. A White Nationalist isn't a racist. You're not from the USA, so you're opinions are pretty much ignorant and uninformed.

that's the key part of your post.

she was, herself, no danger.

If he had shot someone that was armed, I wouldn't have an issue with it.

as it is, it was cold blooded murder.

The Mob was the threat. Ass-Li Rabid was part of the mob.

Nope. It's not. He went looking for trouble and found it. Little fucker should be under the jail
What I find in discussions such as this is that posters support those who they can relate to -- their people as it were.

Yours fucks children and burns down the businesses of innocent people.

Dude, he left his home state with an illegally acquired weapon and went looking for someone to shoot.

Self defense doesn't even enter into the equation at that point. That trial was a joke.
Now THAT is a goddamned lie.

"..went looking for someone to shoot"? Hyperbole much?

Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum? People need to stop giving to a billionaire's defense. Kyle needs help.​

Rosenbaum's estate is also targeting the City of Kenosha, its officials, the City of West Allis, six local Sheriff’s departments, and two police departments for “compensatory and punitive damages” over what it refers to as Rosenbaum's “wrongful death.” During Rittenhouse's trial, witnesses confirmed that Rosenbaum reached for Rittenhouse's gun during the Black Lives Matter protest the two were present at.

"I’m being sued again for defending my life," Rittenhouse posted on X, formerly known as Twitter.

Justice is Blind. Kyle is finding that out the hard way.

View attachment 821170

Nothing burger from a traitor.

Nope. It's not. He went looking for trouble and found it. Little fucker should be under the jail
Wrong

It is absolutely proven that he defended himself. The videos DO NOT LIE>

But you do and that is a fact.

It is irrelevant what he wanted or wished for he was attacked and his life threatened. His wishes are irrelevant

What I find in discussions such as this is that posters support those who they can relate to -- their people as it were.

Yours fucks children and burns down the businesses of innocent people.
You know what? Yes, a few of those protests got outta hand and were turned into a criminal opportunity by some bad actors.

But you fuckers own the pedophilia until you divest yourselves of the catholic church, the mormon church, Folks like Matt Gaetz, Dennis Hastert, Roy Moore, and dOnald tRump among many others.

Hell it's not just pedophiles, you folks are the party of rapists, abusers. and enablers., like Gym Jordan and Bart O'Kavanaugh, also among many others.

micdrop.gif

You know what? Yes, a few of those protests got outta hand and were turned into a criminal opportunity by some bad actors.

But you fuckers own the pedophilia until you divest yourselves of the catholic church, the mormon church, Folks like Matt Gaetz, Dennis Hastert, Roy Moore, and dOnald tRump among many others.

Hell it's not just pedophiles, you folks are the party of rapists, abusers. and enablers., like Gym Jordan and Bart O'Kavanaugh, also among many others.

View attachment 824333
What an odd bot of projection from one who lionizes pedophiles.

You appear quite insane

View attachment 824333

Another one of your silly, childish rants.

‘Fess up, junior. You’re playing on the computer before school starts doing the internet version of phony phone calls, right?

View attachment 824333

There were NO protests getting oiut of hand . All of the BLM actions were mindless riots.

You do not know who you are talking to as there is no one defending sexual abuse in churches.

Kavenaugh is no rapist

DO not know Kyle OR the guys he shot, sure not a kind act. Point being what was a young kid doing out after curfew with a gun.
Wrong all the way around.

Forum List

Back