Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum

Dude, he left his home state with an illegally acquired weapon and went looking for someone to shoot.

Self defense doesn't even enter into the equation at that point. That trial was a joke.
Dude, he left his home state with an illegally acquired weapon and went looking for someone to shoot.
He didn't have the firearm when he crossed the state line.
It was at his buddies house in Kenosha.

If he was looking for someone to shoot, why did he wait close to 24 hours after he got to town to pull the trigger?

WHERE DO YOU IDIOTS GET YOUR INFO? BAZOOKA JOE COMICS?

He didn't have the firearm when he crossed the state line.
It was at his buddies house in Kenosha.

If he was looking for someone to shoot, why did he wait close to 24 hours after he got to town to pull the trigger?

WHERE DO YOU IDIOTS GET YOUR INFO? BAZOOKA JOE COMICS?
It took his cowardly little ass a while to work up the nerve? I don't know.

How am I supposed to know the mind of a psychotic killer?

It took his cowardly little ass a while to work up the nerve? I don't know.

How am I supposed to know the mind of a psychotic killer?
or because no one had attacked him?

Stick to Bazooka Joe comix. YOu're lousy at logic

Gun is legal you retarded negro. And it's called self defense
I say this as a gun owner and a strong proponent of self-defense in many forms…

I totally disagree with any law which allows a 17 year old to walk around brandishing a semi-automatic rifle in the midst of a violent crowd. Additionally, while his actions may meet the legal definition of self-defense they dont come anywhere near meeting the moral standard. He went looking for a fight, and one found him.

Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum? People need to stop giving to a billionaire's defense. Kyle needs help.​

Rosenbaum's estate is also targeting the City of Kenosha, its officials, the City of West Allis, six local Sheriff’s departments, and two police departments for “compensatory and punitive damages” over what it refers to as Rosenbaum's “wrongful death.” During Rittenhouse's trial, witnesses confirmed that Rosenbaum reached for Rittenhouse's gun during the Black Lives Matter protest the two were present at.

"I’m being sued again for defending my life," Rittenhouse posted on X, formerly known as Twitter.

Justice is Blind. Kyle is finding that out the hard way.

View attachment 821170

Rosenbaum who sexually abused 5 kids and had just been released from jail/psych ward and who was shot because he was chasing Kyle intent to do him harm

Kyle did society a favor

He was acting out a fantasy like George Zimmerman. I just can't stand vigilantes.
Don't do shit that would provoke a citizen to put a round in your throat.

Simple concept.

fucked around.png

Self defense doesn't even enter into the equation at that point. That trial was a joke.
Jurors who heard the testimony and saw the evidence said otherwise.

The court then heard that Rosenbaum turned to Balch and said, 'If I catch any of you guys alone tonight I'm going to f***ing kill you.'

As a soothing balm for you hurt feelings, tell us about the evidence and testimony you personally examined and witnessed.

Then, cry it out. You will feel better.

Jurors who heard the testimony and saw the evidence said otherwise.

The court then heard that Rosenbaum turned to Balch and said, 'If I catch any of you guys alone tonight I'm going to f***ing kill you.'

As a soothing balm for you hurt feelings, tell us about the evidence and testimony you personally examined and witnessed.

Then, cry it out. You will feel better.
ell us about the evidence and testimony you personally examined and witnessed.
He can't.

He doesn't save his Bazooka Joe comix,

Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum? People need to stop giving to a billionaire's defense. Kyle needs help.​

Rosenbaum's estate is also targeting the City of Kenosha, its officials, the City of West Allis, six local Sheriff’s departments, and two police departments for “compensatory and punitive damages” over what it refers to as Rosenbaum's “wrongful death.” During Rittenhouse's trial, witnesses confirmed that Rosenbaum reached for Rittenhouse's gun during the Black Lives Matter protest the two were present at.

"I’m being sued again for defending my life," Rittenhouse posted on X, formerly known as Twitter.

Justice is Blind. Kyle is finding that out the hard way.

View attachment 821170

WRONG\

Justice was served in his criminal trial where he was correctly acquitted.

This is about money not justice

Last edited:
This suit will be tossed out too just like all the others....

Forum List

Back