Kyle Rittenhouse sued by estate of Joseph Rosenbaum

Another one of your silly, childish rants.

‘Fess up, junior. You’re playing on the computer before school starts doing the internet version of phony phone calls, right?
Ok, explain how that was silly or childish.

There were NO protests getting oiut of hand . All of the BLM actions were mindless riots.

You do not know who you are talking to as there is no one defending sexual abuse in churches.

Kavenaugh is no rapist
That's factually wrong. Almost all (well over 90%) of the BLM protests were well organized and non violent. The few that got out of hand made the news.

Republicans defend pedophilia in the church all the time.

Bart is a serial rapist and a blackout drunk.

That's factually wrong. Almost all (well over 90%) of the BLM protests were well organized and non violent. The few that got out of hand made the news.

Republicans defend pedophilia in the church all the time.

Bart is a serial rapist and a blackout drunk.
It is factually true they were NOT orginazed they were unjustified mindless riots

I have seen no one defend pedophilia in a church you should link to it

HE is no rapist you LIAR

Much like the rittenhouse shopoting you are posting in extreme ignorance

If he hadn't use the weapon in self defense he would have just been one more of the three dozen Americans killed in the 2020 Negro/Communist Insurrection.
IF he had of been at home doing his home work like a normal teen, no one would have been killed, and We citizens would not have had to pay for that bloody mess.

It is factually true they were NOT orginazed they were unjustified mindless riots

I have seen no one defend pedophilia in a church you should link to it

HE is no rapist you LIAR

Much like the rittenhouse shopoting you are posting in extreme ignorance
No, I'm posting from outside the RWNJ disinformation bubble and it's disturbing to you.

How many BLM protests do you think there were?

IF he had of been at home doing his home work like a normal teen, no one would have been killed, and We citizens would not have had to pay for that bloody mess.
If the people who attacked him had decided not to be murderous scum we would just be paying for the mess we created in the riot.

No one is responsible for other people attacking them, you as well be telling aa woman she would not have been raped had she stayed in doors. He had the right to defend himself.

No, I'm posting from outside the RWNJ disinformation bubble and it's disturbing to you.

How many BLM protests do you think there were?
No you are posint in extreme ignorance.

That is PROVEN. You already posted out right lies and fiction about Rittenhouse and are doing the same about Kavenaugh and BLM

Yes, and if everyone stayed home there would be no car accidents.

Your argument is worthless.

No you are posint in extreme ignorance.

That is PROVEN. You already posted out right lies and fiction about Rittenhouse and are doing the same about Kavenaugh and BLM
JUst stop blathering for a second and answer the question.

There is a point to this, I promise.

Why was everyone else throwing a riot after curfew?

It works both ways and his shootings were all justified
You cant support it being ok for one jerk out where he should not be, doing what he should not.
And then think its ok too trash the other people out there doing what they should not.

You are confused Moon Bat. You have exactly the opposite.

If the fucking goddamn shitheads would have stayed at home and not tried to burn down Kenosha and hadn't attacked him then two of them would be alive today and the other one wouldn't have lost his masturbating arm.

He was there because those shitheads were there. Had the shitheads not been there he would have been at home. If the shitheads hadn't attacked him they would be alive today.

Understand?

You cant support it being ok for one jerk out where he should not be, doing what he should not.
And then think its ok too trash the other people out there doing what they should not.
I can support him defending himself even if he was violating curfew
Being somewhere you should not be does not negate your right to self defense

Forum List

Back