Kyle Rittenhouse trial...already disproving SO MANY LIES from the left

One of the prosecution's witnesses says Rosembaum directly threatened Rittenhouse and another armed person's lives. I believe the statement was "when I catch you alone4, I'm going to kill you". If that isn't a direct threat I've never heard one.
There's doubt that was actually said. There's video of that encounter and at no point in it does Rosenbaum say that.

apologies,, #2,123,,

you state it as a fact when its just a claim by the prosecution,, and considering how much he lied in closing so far thats not even a stretch,,

Post #2123...

Pointing a gun at someone is provocative. Just like in the McMichael case. You point a gun at someone, you're conveying a message you can shoot them. That immediately gives the person having a gun pointed at them the legal right to respond with self-defense of their own life.

That's not a lie. It's my opinion. While my opinion matters not whereas the jury's opinion does, the judge actually said the jury can consider that provocative. Meaning it's open to opinion.

So no, I didn't lie just because you have an opposing opinion.

Try harder next time.

There's doubt that was actually said. There's video of that encounter and at no point in it does Rosenbaum say that.
That's what the PROSECUTION'S witness testified to under cross examination. The Prosecution didn't even attempt to impeach that testimony so it's now accepted legal FACT.

Faun's contention all along has been that at some point BEFORE the shooting, obviously the gun was pointed at him while he was getting shot, but that Rosenbaum was JUSTIFIED in chasing Rittenhouse because he pointed his gun at him. I've asked REPEATEDLY of evidence of that event happening, and thus far the only answer I've gotten is either 'fvck off' or 'well I already provided that, you just didn't see it.'
That's because it's not my problem you didn't understand what you saw in the trial.

It's basically everything the prosecution is stating now in closing arguments. Why do you blame me because you missed it?

Hipocrysy of the defense?
Does he actually listen to himself?
What's not hypocritical about that? Why does Rittenhouse have a right to resort to self defense against GG because he was armed but Rosenbaum didn't??

Here is Little Finger trying to shoot the Judge.

1637006761505.png

Wrong, look at this video , Rosenbaum was moving at least three times as fast as Rittenhouse and when Rittenhouse fired, Rosenbaum was within FOUR feet of Rittenhouse almost touching the flash hider of the AR15. You are either ignoring the evidence, or as I believe, knowingly lying about events.

When he fired, yes, because that's when RittenHouse shot. But then, I'm not talking about that moment. I'm talking about when Rittenhouse pointed his rifle at Rosenbaum seconds earlier when they were about 20 feet apart from each other and Rittenhouse was still running.

No one is claiming Rittenhouse raising his rifle at the moment he fired it was provocative. :cuckoo:
No one is claiming Rittenhouse raising his rifle at the moment he fired it was provocative. :cuckoo:
Wow: you are weird. If — by raising the gun — Rittenhouse wasn’t provoking the Victim, then what difference does it make?

“Provocation” only serves to gut a justification defense in this limited way: you may not provoke actions of the victim and then rely on this provoked REACTIONS as your basis to use force or deadly force.

Keep that in mind. Nothing done by Rittenhouse legally “provoked” any victim behavior which Rittenhouse then relies upon to justify anything.

Wow: you are weird. If — by raising the gun — Rittenhouse wasn’t provoking the Victim, then what difference does it make?

“Provocation” only serves to gut a justification defense in this limited way: you may not provoke actions of the victim and then rely on this provoked REACTIONS as your basis to use force or deadly force.

Keep that in mind. Nothing done by Rittenhouse legally “provoked” any victim behavior which Rittenhouse then relies upon to justify anything.
Pointing his gun at Rittenhouse was provocative. And because you struggle following the case, I'm not talking about the moment Rittenhouse fired his weapon.

WOW...
That's one heck of a loaded op Ed...

So the mayor is in trouble?

No wonder... even if Kyle is convicted the mayor fries for this.... especially if convicted....gotta be on his mind.

No matter what the prosecutor is arguing for his life and career and the career of others. Sucks to be him.

Kenosha Mayor John Antaramian is the scumbag that should be on trial....

Absolutely.

He decided to let the filthy rioters get away rioting and destruction. The police were ordered to not respond to property damage as the town was burning down.

The Governor is also a shithead by denying to send in the National Guard when the Negroes and Communists were doing all those destructive things forcing the people to take responsibility for protecting property.

Pointing his gun at Rittenhouse was provocative. And because you struggle following the case, I'm not talking about the moment Rittenhouse fired his weapon.
Wait. Following the case isn’t that difficult. Except for your pitiable comprehension issues. But this new twist is interesting. You’re apparently claiming that if Rittenhouse ever leveled his rifle, that constitutes provocation for … the behavior of anyone?

lol. Sorry. This is ridiculous.

The defense summation first action is to expose that Rosenbaum WAS THERE JUST AS the defendant had said but which the prosecutor had just denied. A piece of evidence introduced by the State shows that the prosecutor had just misled the jury.

Stunning

Wait. Following the case isn’t that difficult. Except for your pitiable comprehension issues. But this new twist is interesting. You’re apparently claiming that if Rittenhouse ever leveled his rifle, that constitutes provocation for … the behavior of anyone?

lol. Sorry. This is ridiculous.
I never said "ever." I was speaking of a specific moment which occurred several seconds before Rittenhouse shot him.

huh? He pointed the gun at himself?

Yeah. I realize you meant someone else.
So read it over. Edit. Try again.

then explain how pointing a gun at anyone could conceivably provoke a reaction from somebody else? But have a caution. I swear, you may not know it, but you are already in way over head.

Forum List

Back