Kyle will be judged, as not guilty, thoughts.

Who said that? Not me.....care to point to a post that I said different?
Then again I wasn't responding to you.

You jumped in the middle of shit and then claim "Well I didn't say that"

Newsflash dork. No one said YOU did

Do you honestly believe he would have gone without the rifle?

I have no idea.

What I do know from watching the trial is that Kyle acted in self defense after being attacked by vicious Left Wing assholes that were pissed because Kyle had the audacity to help put out a fire that they started.

Then again I wasn't responding to you.

You jumped in the middle of shit and then claim "Well I didn't say that"

Newsflash dork. No one said YOU did
"You Folks...."? You're right no one said, "You" But did say "You folks"
In the English language that would be considered inclusive.
And...yes, you were responding to MY post
"dork"

I have no idea.

What I do know from watching the trial is that Kyle acted in self defense after being attacked by vicious Left Wing assholes that were pissed because Kyle had the audacity to help put out a fire that they started.

So if he had not committed the crime of getting the rifle. Then he wouldn’t be spending a lot of money on the trial. His future would be open instead of closed.

So if he had not committed the crime of getting the rifle. Then he wouldn’t be spending a lot of money on the trial. His future would be open instead of closed.

If GG hadn't been illegally carrying his Glock and aiming it a Kyle he wouldn't have been shot. By the way, why isn't he charged with a crime? He was illegally concealed carry. He was doing an illegal act when he confronted Kyle.

If those other two other assholes hadn't chased down and attacked Kyle and banged his head with a skateboard and tried to take away his gun then they would be alive today.

Kyle only responded to those that attacked him.

He will likely be found Not Guilty in our court system. At some point in the future he will have to answer to a Higher Judgement. I’m not so sure he will find the Judge to be as accepting.

1636669155456.png

What other options were there? The pedo and other assholes decided they wanted to murder him because he put out their arson fire.
I don't think it was just because he put out fires. He was also a witness to felony crimes like arson. And Wisconsin is a three strike state. There's potentially very serious penalties for habitual offenders like the criminals who attacked Kyle.

Rosenbaum already had felony convictions for molesting several boys between the ages of 9 and 11 and served a decade in prison for that. And another felony conviction could have put him in prison for life with no chance of parole. He also had an active warrant out for his arrest. And in prison, child molesters are even more hated by the inmates than the guards.

Those other criminals saw Kyle as a potential snitch, especially after he told GG that he was going to the police. So the criminal mantra that snitches lay in ditches applies. They wanted to kill him.

Last edited:

You might want to read your own link.

(a) This section does not apply to a person under 18 years of age who possesses or is armed with a dangerous weapon when the dangerous weapon is being used in target practice under the supervision of an adult.

He hit his targets. It doesn't matter even if he did violate the law, it was a misdemeanor and irrelevant to the facts of the charges at hand. The charge at hand is murder, the defense is self defense. Prove he did not fear for his life. You can't do it, and neither can the prosecutor. He will walk.

He can still defend himself.

Try again.

Last edited:
There's a word for him:

plural noun: vigilantes
Yep. And there's a word for the people that we hire to stop and to arrest vigilantes: the police

but the Kenosha police thought it would be cute if they performed a little unsanctioned and illegal experiment that night. they are the ones who should be on trial.

So. . . I guess from now on. . .

. . if guys see a promiscuously dressed women, according to your logic. It's just fine to rape her.

Fuck natural rights. :113: Folks have no natural sovereignty.

I get it, blame the victim.

:rolleyes:
Oh no, we’re you assuming I was excusing anybody that inflicted violence on to the kid? Because I wasn’t.

They all inserted themselves into a riot, the one person should not have pointed the gun at Rittenhouse, that was a stupid thing to do. I see nothing positive coming out of this, Rittenhouse may get time for violating gun laws however the murder charges will not stick. I'm not sure if negligent homicide is an option for the jury or not, however that could stick but I think it is unlikely.
The guy that pointed a gun at him was clearly self defense, that charge will be dropped. The skateboard guy is a tough one. Kyle had just killed an unarmed man and was running down the street with a riffle. Hard to judge whether the skateboard guy was simply trying to disarm him and protect others. The whole thing is a shitshow

The guy that pointed a gun at him was clearly self defense, that charge will be dropped. The skateboard guy is a tough one. Kyle had just killed an unarmed man and was running down the street with a riffle. Hard to judge whether the skateboard guy was simply trying to disarm him and protect others. The whole thing is a shitshow

Trying to be a hero, turnin' up a zero.

Kyle walks.

He will likely be found Not Guilty in our court system. At some point in the future he will have to answer to a Higher Judgement. I’m not so sure he will find the Judge to be as accepting.

If there is a God, he, or she will find Kyles actions reasonable. There is no scripture I know of that says to let others murder you.

You might want to read your own link.

(a) This section does not apply to a person under 18 years of age who possesses or is armed with a dangerous weapon when the dangerous weapon is being used in target practice under the supervision of an adult.

He hit his targets. It doesn't matter even if he did violate the law, it was a misdemeanor and irrelevant to the facts of the charges at hand. The charge at hand is murder, the defense is self defense. Prove he did not fear for his life. You can't do it, and neither can the prosecutor. He will walk.

He can still defend himself.

Try again.

Ok. A guy is buying Maijuana. A gunfight ensues. He claims self defense. Is that a good shooting too?

Forum List

Back