Kyrie Irving Puts a Stop to Joe Tsai's Smear Campaign Against Him

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Kyrie Irving was the target of a media smear campaign. But now he's in Dallas winning while his old employer Joe Tsai continues to lose, right alongside the racist white that slandered Irving.

Listen to the Professor as he breaks it down....

I am guessing he will thrive in Texas and they will love him for being his own man.

Disagree or agree with someone, I always respect someone who walks their own path, is honest and does so without harming others. He sacrificed millions for his stance, very few can say that. Solid.

Being held accountable for his words is not a "smear" campaign.

All you are concerned with is the color of his skin.

You mean, BESIDES Holocaust denial?

Oh I think I recall some of that. He is probably just an uninformed ignorant athlete who heard some guy say a few words he agreed with and then he inadvertently liked some other false information.

This is why I always say all schools should be educated on WWII and the holocaust. Education cuts through B.S. I recall a guy at IBM trying to convince me that "only" 3 million Jews had perished, and I told him, "you are wrong, I KNOW it was 6 million, so why would you spread nonsense"?

Education is key and a willingness to tell someone they are dishonest. Furthermore, I told him, "even if for arguments sake it was only 3 million, are you suggesting it somehow make it less evil"?

Looking back I assume he was a police agent provocateur. A piece of you know what really.

Forum List

Back